Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/6/2017
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2017, 04:57:22 AM »

good morning. quite a bit of pain today. lady tried to lance the abcess but didn't have much luck. she's not the grab the knife and cut. more I'll be gentle and not hurt you. hurts worse now than when I went to the ER.

EPC 2nd and coffee here.

46° and foggy but going into the 70's.
Hard to get womenfolk that aren't nurses accustomed to cutting quick and deep.  Sorry you're in pain, Deano.
thanks Raz. I do the follow up from the ER visit Wednesday so I'll be okay until then. the lady just did too much digging and poking until she almost passed out. and she WANTED to do it. lol.
I missed that you'd been to the ER.  Nasty. I'd tell you to have a drink, but that would be bad.  Have another cigar instead.
don't mess with it to much there, last thing you want is an infection spreading. Ibuprofen is my pain aid.
same here, with aleve. got two antibiotics and I keep it clean.
morning DaveOy.
Morning! Working 3rd shift to get my vacation started early. Miami in 3 days.
great to hear. you going to try and visit KC?
Yup, Ill swing over and say hello. He's a good man and BOTL.

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2017, 05:02:22 AM »

[...]

yes he is. I have yet to hook up with him. something always comes up with one of us.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/6/2017
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2017, 05:03:45 AM »

[...]

Ill try to catch him on Monday, its Ginger ale night.

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2017, 05:06:28 AM »

[...]

my type of drink night.

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2017, 05:08:09 AM »

cigar #2 - Oliva O maduro robusto.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/6/2017
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2017, 05:08:43 AM »

[...]

He did offer to have some 2 day old cold coffee for me (had that the first time I was over) what a host.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/6/2017
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2017, 05:11:42 AM »

cigar #2 - Oliva O maduro robusto.
had a little Partagas last evening, thanks to Brother Ken. Need them short smokes when its -10.

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2017, 05:13:02 AM »

Well, system maintenance is now complete.  Gonna go crash and telework tomorrow.  Catch y'all later.

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2017, 05:14:39 AM »

cigar #2 - Oliva O maduro robusto.
had a little Partagas last evening, thanks to Brother Ken. Need them short smokes when its -10.
when I was still in NY during the cold I smoked coronas and minis unless I wanted to burn a tank of gas driving in the snow to smoke.

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2017, 05:16:01 AM »

Well, system maintenance is now complete.  Gonna go crash and telework tomorrow.  Catch y'all later.
hate to break the news to you Raz but it already is tomorrow.
get some rest buddy.

« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2017, 05:19:00 AM »

getting into the low 30's here Sunday and Monday for a few hours.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/6/2017
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2017, 05:35:02 AM »

cigar #2 - Oliva O maduro robusto.
had a little Partagas last evening, thanks to Brother Ken. Need them short smokes when its -10.
when I was still in NY during the cold I smoked coronas and minis unless I wanted to burn a tank of gas driving in the snow to smoke.
ah yes, the snowing smoke ride, I enjoy them.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/6/2017
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2017, 05:36:02 AM »

getting into the low 30's here Sunday and Monday for a few hours.
....Looks like 70 on Monday when I get into Miami. KC will need to bring out the patio heater.

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2017, 05:52:17 AM »

getting into the low 30's here Sunday and Monday for a few hours.
....Looks like 70 on Monday when I get into Miami. KC will need to bring out the patio heater.
ha. and put on his 90 year old sweater.

« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2017, 06:00:47 AM »

going to try and lay down a bit and get a little sleep.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20