CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20

Author Topic: 1/6/2017  (Read 20816 times)

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/6/2017
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2017, 04:57:22 AM »

good morning. quite a bit of pain today. lady tried to lance the abcess but didn't have much luck. she's not the grab the knife and cut. more I'll be gentle and not hurt you. hurts worse now than when I went to the ER.

EPC 2nd and coffee here.

46° and foggy but going into the 70's.
Hard to get womenfolk that aren't nurses accustomed to cutting quick and deep.  Sorry you're in pain, Deano.
thanks Raz. I do the follow up from the ER visit Wednesday so I'll be okay until then. the lady just did too much digging and poking until she almost passed out. and she WANTED to do it. lol.
I missed that you'd been to the ER.  Nasty. I'd tell you to have a drink, but that would be bad.  Have another cigar instead.
don't mess with it to much there, last thing you want is an infection spreading. Ibuprofen is my pain aid.
same here, with aleve. got two antibiotics and I keep it clean.
morning DaveOy.
Morning! Working 3rd shift to get my vacation started early. Miami in 3 days.
great to hear. you going to try and visit KC?
Yup, Ill swing over and say hello. He's a good man and BOTL.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2017, 05:02:22 AM »

good morning. quite a bit of pain today. lady tried to lance the abcess but didn't have much luck. she's not the grab the knife and cut. more I'll be gentle and not hurt you. hurts worse now than when I went to the ER.

EPC 2nd and coffee here.

Hard to get womenfolk that aren't nurses accustomed to cutting quick and deep.  Sorry you're in pain, Deano.
thanks Raz. I do the follow up from the ER visit Wednesday so I'll be okay until then. the lady just did too much digging and poking until she almost passed out. and she WANTED to do it. lol.
I missed that you'd been to the ER.  Nasty. I'd tell you to have a drink, but that would be bad.  Have another cigar instead.
don't mess with it to much there, last thing you want is an infection spreading. Ibuprofen is my pain aid.
morning DaveOy.
yes he is. I have yet to hook up with him. something always comes up with one of us.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2017, 05:03:45 AM »

EPC 2nd and coffee here.

morning DaveOy.
yes he is. I have yet to hook up with him. something always comes up with one of us.
Ill try to catch him on Monday, its Ginger ale night.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2017, 05:06:28 AM »

EPC 2nd and coffee here.

morning DaveOy.
my type of drink night.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2017, 05:08:09 AM »

cigar #2 - Oliva O maduro robusto.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2017, 05:08:43 AM »

EPC 2nd and coffee here.

morning DaveOy.
my type of drink night.
He did offer to have some 2 day old cold coffee for me (had that the first time I was over) what a host.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2017, 05:11:42 AM »

had a little Partagas last evening, thanks to Brother Ken. Need them short smokes when its -10.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2017, 05:13:02 AM »

Well, system maintenance is now complete.  Gonna go crash and telework tomorrow.  Catch y'all later.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2017, 05:14:39 AM »

had a little Partagas last evening, thanks to Brother Ken. Need them short smokes when its -10.
when I was still in NY during the cold I smoked coronas and minis unless I wanted to burn a tank of gas driving in the snow to smoke.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2017, 05:16:01 AM »

Well, system maintenance is now complete.  Gonna go crash and telework tomorrow.  Catch y'all later.
hate to break the news to you Raz but it already is tomorrow.
get some rest buddy.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2017, 05:19:00 AM »

getting into the low 30's here Sunday and Monday for a few hours.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2017, 05:35:02 AM »

when I was still in NY during the cold I smoked coronas and minis unless I wanted to burn a tank of gas driving in the snow to smoke.
ah yes, the snowing smoke ride, I enjoy them.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2017, 05:36:02 AM »

....Looks like 70 on Monday when I get into Miami. KC will need to bring out the patio heater.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2017, 05:52:17 AM »

....Looks like 70 on Monday when I get into Miami. KC will need to bring out the patio heater.
ha. and put on his 90 year old sweater.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2017, 06:00:47 AM »

going to try and lay down a bit and get a little sleep.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20