heading out to assemble cabinette.
Enjoy the fringe benefits

These blustery conditions here are giving me a hankering for sipping bourbon this afternoon while watching football.

WTF, boys? Not all of you voted yet.
http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=989.0
I had not even noticed it before you posted this reminder but I have voted now.
I was afraid of that. Two years ago, it was in your face and I received complaints that it was annoying to have it at the top of each page. Plus it sucks that it doesn't work via Tapatalk. Last year, I was more subtle but received less votes.  Extended it to 3 days this year to try and catch more people.
Personally I liked the last poll and glad you did it again.  Just wish we had a few more polls.
CB asked for more too. It's doable. Send me suggestions. Maybe we can do a monthly.
Favorite Bourbon and Scotch for 2 of them maybe.
I may give some of y'all the ability to create your own. I'll have to discuss it with the board of directors and get back to you.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Boilche, haven't had that in years. Now I'm craving.
It was great. She makes it a lot.
pm me the recipe and what cut of meat does she use? I'm making brisket tonight, not so Cuban

These blustery conditions here are giving me a hankering for sipping bourbon this afternoon while watching football.
With the windows gone and the heat turned off, it's below 60° in my house at the moment.

WTF, boys? Not all of you voted yet.
http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=989.0
I had not even noticed it before you posted this reminder but I have voted now.
I was afraid of that. Two years ago, it was in your face and I received complaints that it was annoying to have it at the top of each page. Plus it sucks that it doesn't work via Tapatalk. Last year, I was more subtle but received less votes.  Extended it to 3 days this year to try and catch more people.
Personally I liked the last poll and glad you did it again.  Just wish we had a few more polls.
CB asked for more too. It's doable. Send me suggestions. Maybe we can do a monthly.
Favorite Bourbon and Scotch for 2 of them maybe.
I may give some of y'all the ability to create your own. I'll have to discuss it with the board of directors and get back to you.
I don't want to do my own I want you to do them for me, SHEEESH!

Boilche, haven't had that in years. Now I'm craving.
It was great. She makes it a lot.
pm me the recipe and what cut of meat does she use? I'm making brisket tonight, not so Cuban
That's a tall order. Every time she tries to give me a recipe, it's a production. I'll see what I can do.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Finally enjoying my one day till next year. Dog walker around the lake before the snow gets to heavy.

[...]
That's fine. I'll need more information though. For example, the list of choices. Perhaps I'll do a new one each month and leave it open for the whole month. I'll add a link to the first post of the day so folks know where to go. I'll have to figure out the logistics but let's get through this one first.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Boilche, haven't had that in years. Now I'm craving.
It was great. She makes it a lot.
pm me the recipe and what cut of meat does she use? I'm making brisket tonight, not so Cuban
That's a tall order. Every time she tries to give me a recipe, it's a production. I'll see what I can do.
ha, it's more the cut of meat I need. No Cuban butchers around here. I'd Think it's slow cook the beef in sofrito some vino secs and season with adobo.

WTF, boys? Not all of you voted yet.
http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=989.0
I had not even noticed it before you posted this reminder but I have voted now.
I was afraid of that. Two years ago, it was in your face and I received complaints that it was annoying to have it at the top of each page. Plus it sucks that it doesn't work via Tapatalk. Last year, I was more subtle but received less votes.  Extended it to 3 days this year to try and catch more people.
Personally I liked the last poll and glad you did it again.  Just wish we had a few more polls.
CB asked for more too. It's doable. Send me suggestions. Maybe we can do a monthly.
Favorite Bourbon and Scotch for 2 of them maybe.
Firearms, crown moulding, things we'll miss about Obama...

[...]
OK!

Shotgun Offense: Eagles QB Wentz Gives His Linemen Christmas Guns

Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz gave his offensive linemen guns as gifts for Christmas, adding new meaning to the shotgun formation.

Wentz, an avid hunter, purchased the Baretta shotguns that retail for about $2,000 each for his linemen, ESPN reported. The rookie quarterback even personalized the weapons, engraving each player's number on the butt of his weapon.

Shotgun Offense: Eagles QB Wentz Gives His Linemen Christmas Guns

Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz gave his offensive linemen guns as gifts for Christmas, adding new meaning to the shotgun formation.

Wentz, an avid hunter, purchased the Baretta shotguns that retail for about $2,000 each for his linemen, ESPN reported. The rookie quarterback even personalized the weapons, engraving each player's number on the butt of his weapon.
Thanks, Obama.