CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: 12/29/2016  (Read 15086 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 12/29/2016
« Reply #90 on: December 29, 2016, 11:29:03 AM »

heading out to assemble cabinette.
Enjoy the fringe benefits

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #91 on: December 29, 2016, 11:30:32 AM »

These blustery conditions here are giving me a hankering for sipping bourbon this afternoon while watching football.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #92 on: December 29, 2016, 11:31:55 AM »

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #93 on: December 29, 2016, 11:35:44 AM »

WTF, boys? Not all of you voted yet.
http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=989.0
I had not even noticed it before you posted this reminder but I have voted now.
I was afraid of that. Two years ago, it was in your face and I received complaints that it was annoying to have it at the top of each page. Plus it sucks that it doesn't work via Tapatalk. Last year, I was more subtle but received less votes.  Extended it to 3 days this year to try and catch more people.
Personally I liked the last poll and glad you did it again.  Just wish we had a few more polls.
CB asked for more too. It's doable. Send me suggestions. Maybe we can do a monthly.
Favorite Bourbon and Scotch for 2 of them maybe.
I may give some of y'all the ability to create your own. I'll have to discuss it with the board of directors and get back to you.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #94 on: December 29, 2016, 11:37:59 AM »

Boilche, haven't had that in years. Now I'm craving.
It was great. She makes it a lot.
pm me the recipe and what cut of meat does she use? I'm making brisket tonight, not so Cuban

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #95 on: December 29, 2016, 11:38:09 AM »

These blustery conditions here are giving me a hankering for sipping bourbon this afternoon while watching football.
With the windows gone and the heat turned off, it's below 60° in my house at the moment.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #96 on: December 29, 2016, 11:38:25 AM »

I was afraid of that. Two years ago, it was in your face and I received complaints that it was annoying to have it at the top of each page. Plus it sucks that it doesn't work via Tapatalk. Last year, I was more subtle but received less votes.  Extended it to 3 days this year to try and catch more people.
Personally I liked the last poll and glad you did it again.  Just wish we had a few more polls.
CB asked for more too. It's doable. Send me suggestions. Maybe we can do a monthly.
I may give some of y'all the ability to create your own. I'll have to discuss it with the board of directors and get back to you.
I don't want to do my own I want you to do them for me, SHEEESH!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #97 on: December 29, 2016, 11:40:19 AM »

pm me the recipe and what cut of meat does she use? I'm making brisket tonight, not so Cuban
That's a tall order. Every time she tries to give me a recipe, it's a production. I'll see what I can do.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #98 on: December 29, 2016, 11:42:14 AM »

Finally enjoying my one day till next year. Dog walker around the lake before the snow gets to heavy.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #99 on: December 29, 2016, 11:44:31 AM »

That's fine. I'll need more information though. For example, the list of choices. Perhaps I'll do a new one each month and leave it open for the whole month. I'll add a link to the first post of the day so folks know where to go. I'll have to figure out the logistics but let's get through this one first.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #100 on: December 29, 2016, 11:44:37 AM »

That's a tall order. Every time she tries to give me a recipe, it's a production. I'll see what I can do.
ha, it's more the cut of meat I need. No Cuban butchers around here. I'd Think it's slow cook the beef in sofrito some vino secs and season with adobo.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #101 on: December 29, 2016, 11:47:02 AM »

Firearms, crown moulding, things we'll miss about Obama...

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #102 on: December 29, 2016, 11:47:12 AM »

That's fine. I'll need more information though. For example, the list of choices. Perhaps I'll do a new one each month and leave it open for the whole month. I'll add a link to the first post of the day so folks know where to go. I'll have to figure out the logistics but let's get through this one first.
OK!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #103 on: December 29, 2016, 11:53:01 AM »

Shotgun Offense: Eagles QB Wentz Gives His Linemen Christmas Guns

Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz gave his offensive linemen guns as gifts for Christmas, adding new meaning to the shotgun formation.

Wentz, an avid hunter, purchased the Baretta shotguns that retail for about $2,000 each for his linemen, ESPN reported. The rookie quarterback even personalized the weapons, engraving each player's number on the butt of his weapon.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #104 on: December 29, 2016, 12:08:40 PM »

Shotgun Offense: Eagles QB Wentz Gives His Linemen Christmas Guns

Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz gave his offensive linemen guns as gifts for Christmas, adding new meaning to the shotgun formation.

Wentz, an avid hunter, purchased the Baretta shotguns that retail for about $2,000 each for his linemen, ESPN reported. The rookie quarterback even personalized the weapons, engraving each player's number on the butt of his weapon.
Thanks, Obama.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12