Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Shotgun Offense: Eagles QB Wentz Gives His Linemen Christmas Guns

Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz gave his offensive linemen guns as gifts for Christmas, adding new meaning to the shotgun formation.

Wentz, an avid hunter, purchased the Baretta shotguns that retail for about $2,000 each for his linemen, ESPN reported. The rookie quarterback even personalized the weapons, engraving each player's number on the butt of his weapon.
wow the best part of the story is that 5 NFL players can legally possess a firearm.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Shotgun Offense: Eagles QB Wentz Gives His Linemen Christmas Guns

Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz gave his offensive linemen guns as gifts for Christmas, adding new meaning to the shotgun formation.

Wentz, an avid hunter, purchased the Baretta shotguns that retail for about $2,000 each for his linemen, ESPN reported. The rookie quarterback even personalized the weapons, engraving each player's number on the butt of his weapon.
Thanks, Obama.
Osama is trying to pass a 1000% ammo tax before leaveing office. Fake News.

Shotgun Offense: Eagles QB Wentz Gives His Linemen Christmas Guns

Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz gave his offensive linemen guns as gifts for Christmas, adding new meaning to the shotgun formation.

Wentz, an avid hunter, purchased the Baretta shotguns that retail for about $2,000 each for his linemen, ESPN reported. The rookie quarterback even personalized the weapons, engraving each player's number on the butt of his weapon.
wow the best part of the story is that 5 NFL players can legally possess a firearm.
Legally? I'm not sure about all of that.

By the way, there is still a jam going on. Just sayin'.

Kristoff Cigars (no Pisstoff's) and Nikon Range Finders at the Page
Hasn't fired up any yet, but the boy really enjoyed getting that box as well as a (free) pair of Kristoff whiskey glasses.

By the way, there is still a jam going on. Just sayin'.
Sort of...

Oops. I found a week board in the bedroom...

That sucks.
Ouch.
Professionally speaking I don't think a "weak or a week" board is the problem I believe the lack of adequate substructure for the flooring type is the problem.  Especially when one considers the static load of Tony on a single chair leg - YIKES!
Not to mention that he might have been getting a New Year's "ride" in that chair.  Surprised all four legs didn't punch.
Oh, ....and what is a week board?

Received my El Osos last night, very quick delivery. I have to go and unpack them, they arrived while we were out seeing Rogue One
How'd you enjoy it?
I thought it was excellent, a bit strange not having any characters you'll see again. The Vader part was really cool at the end
Yeah, that was unexpected and completely badass.
For sure, so was the modern take on the power of the Death Star
Guess we're going to have to be prepared for more CGI Leia... :(

WTF, boys? Not all of you voted yet.
http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=989.0
Why bother?  The Russians probably already have it rigged.   :-\

So is Charlie Strong coaching South Florida today?

Dean did not file a Golf Report yesterday and now he is MIA this morning, can it possibly be his balls are glowing in the dark?
nope. went to WalMart at 4am to do my shopping and avoid the crowd. left phone behind. just unloading groceries and staples before heading over to see the lady. she has a kitchen cabinette/pantry delivered by IKEA for me to assemble.
Guess well get reports later this evening how screwing and hammering went.

WTF, boys? Not all of you voted yet.
http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=989.0
Why bother?  The Russians probably already have it rigged.   :-\
Yeah Lindsey,  Sure!

WTF, boys? Not all of you voted yet.
http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=989.0
I had not even noticed it before you posted this reminder but I have voted now.
I was afraid of that. Two years ago, it was in your face and I received complaints that it was annoying to have it at the top of each page. Plus it sucks that it doesn't work via Tapatalk. Last year, I was more subtle but received less votes.  Extended it to 3 days this year to try and catch more people.
Personally I liked the last poll and glad you did it again.  Just wish we had a few more polls.
CB asked for more too. It's doable. Send me suggestions. Maybe we can do a monthly.
Favorite Bourbon and Scotch for 2 of them maybe.
I may give some of y'all the ability to create your own. I'll have to discuss it with the board of directors and get back to you.
I don't want to do my own I want you to do them for me, SHEEESH!
That's fine. I'll need more information though. For example, the list of choices. Perhaps I'll do a new one each month and leave it open for the whole month. I'll add a link to the first post of the day so folks know where to go. I'll have to figure out the logistics but let's get through this one first.
We've all been told where to go many times, should know the way by now.   ;)

All caught up, enjoying a Villa Sombra and Southern Tier 2XMAS.

Oops. I found a week board in the bedroom...

That sucks.
Ouch.
Professionally speaking I don't think a "weak or a week" board is the problem I believe the lack of adequate substructure for the flooring type is the problem.  Especially when one considers the static load of Tony on a single chair leg - YIKES!
Not to mention that he might have been getting a New Year's "ride" in that chair.  Surprised all four legs didn't punch.
Oh, ....and what is a week board?
Ahhh, the peanut gallery has rejoined us. I knew I should have gone back and edited.