WTF, boys? Not all of you voted yet.
http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=989.0

WTF, boys? Not all of you voted yet.
http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=989.0
I had not even noticed it before you posted this reminder but I have voted now.

Dean did not file a Golf Report yesterday and now he is MIA this morning, can it possibly be his balls are glowing in the dark?
nope. went to WalMart at 4am to do my shopping and avoid the crowd. left phone behind. just unloading groceries and staples before heading over to see the lady. she has a kitchen cabinette/pantry delivered by IKEA for me to assemble.

WTF, boys? Not all of you voted yet.
http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=989.0
I had not even noticed it before you posted this reminder but I have voted now.
I was afraid of that. Two years ago, it was in your face and I received complaints that it was annoying to have it at the top of each page. Plus it sucks that it doesn't work via Tapatalk. Last year, I was more subtle but received less votes.  Extended it to 3 days this year to try and catch more people.

Oops. I found a week board in the bedroom...

That sucks.
Yikes, that's bad. Where the hell is the subfloor? That's a tough fix, better call Bean
I was hoping you were gonna tell me it's an easy fix. @&+%#$!!!
Looks like 3/8" pre-finished engineered flooring? Looks like someone ran it over a bad spot in the floor without fixing it first, it's not thick enough to get away with that
It was the only obvious "soft" spot on the floor. The kids would use it as a springboard to jump on the bed. The floors were under carpeting when I bought the place, 12 years ago, and I assumed they were the original floors to the house.
That is definitely not 1932 flooring, hope the seller lubed  you.
original flooring was probably 3/4" pine that previous owners had torn out and contractor probably told them they didn't need a subfloor. quick fix? re-floor over it using it as the subfloor.

WTF, boys? Not all of you voted yet.
http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=989.0
I had not even noticed it before you posted this reminder but I have voted now.
I was afraid of that. Two years ago, it was in your face and I received complaints that it was annoying to have it at the top of each page. Plus it sucks that it doesn't work via Tapatalk. Last year, I was more subtle but received less votes.  Extended it to 3 days this year to try and catch more people.
Personally I liked the last poll and glad you did it again.  Just wish we had a few more polls.

Morning WallyWorld Dean

WTF, boys? Not all of you voted yet.
http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=989.0
I had not even noticed it before you posted this reminder but I have voted now.
I was afraid of that. Two years ago, it was in your face and I received complaints that it was annoying to have it at the top of each page. Plus it sucks that it doesn't work via Tapatalk. Last year, I was more subtle but received less votes.  Extended it to 3 days this year to try and catch more people.
there weren't any Gurkhas, on the list, and you excluded the machine made DiNapoli cigars!

Not much to get excited over on the Mash

WTF, boys? Not all of you voted yet.
http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=989.0
I had not even noticed it before you posted this reminder but I have voted now.
I was afraid of that. Two years ago, it was in your face and I received complaints that it was annoying to have it at the top of each page. Plus it sucks that it doesn't work via Tapatalk. Last year, I was more subtle but received less votes.  Extended it to 3 days this year to try and catch more people.
Personally I liked the last poll and glad you did it again.  Just wish we had a few more polls.
CB asked for more too. It's doable. Send me suggestions. Maybe we can do a monthly.

WTF, boys? Not all of you voted yet.
http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=989.0
I had not even noticed it before you posted this reminder but I have voted now.
I was afraid of that. Two years ago, it was in your face and I received complaints that it was annoying to have it at the top of each page. Plus it sucks that it doesn't work via Tapatalk. Last year, I was more subtle but received less votes.  Extended it to 3 days this year to try and catch more people.
there weren't any Gurkhas, on the list, and you excluded the machine made DiNapoli cigars!
Both of those fall under,  OTHER.

WTF, boys? Not all of you voted yet.
http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=989.0
I had not even noticed it before you posted this reminder but I have voted now.
Ditto, on both counts.

WTF, boys? Not all of you voted yet.
http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=989.0
I had not even noticed it before you posted this reminder but I have voted now.
I was afraid of that. Two years ago, it was in your face and I received complaints that it was annoying to have it at the top of each page. Plus it sucks that it doesn't work via Tapatalk. Last year, I was more subtle but received less votes.  Extended it to 3 days this year to try and catch more people.
Personally I liked the last poll and glad you did it again.  Just wish we had a few more polls.
CB asked for more too. It's doable. Send me suggestions. Maybe we can do a monthly.
Favorite Bourbon and Scotch for 2 of them maybe.

heading out to assemble cabinette.