CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: 12/27/2016  (Read 12283 times)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
Re: 12/27/2016
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2016, 10:53:22 AM »

Short Story and coffee going. may be another day of rest. don't really feel like folding laundry and taking down decorations. may join Facebook for shits and giggles.
As the chaplain of the Banter, let me remind that Christmas decorations aren't supposed to come down until after Epiphany. That's Jan 6. Just sayin'.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2016, 10:55:02 AM »

Short Story and coffee going. may be another day of rest. don't really feel like folding laundry and taking down decorations. may join Facebook for shits and giggles.
As the chaplain of the Banter, let me remind that Christmas decorations aren't supposed to come down until after Epiphany. That's Jan 6. Just sayin'.
That's always been our tradition.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2016, 10:56:34 AM »

Got to go to the post office and ship gifts to the DIL that were too big to carry on the plane with her.   Warden got her a couple of items from the Magnolia Market and holy cow, she was so excited about "things from Waco"......... Just glad she liked them but I was surprised at how excited she was about things from Waco.
Chip and Joanna are all the rage this year.
So probably gone into the sunset next year.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2016, 10:58:01 AM »

yes, I know, Little Christmas, the day the 3 Wiseguys showed up and killed all the Mafia kingpins and celebrated by rolling a rock away from a cave so the groundhog could see his shadow while a rabbit was decorating eggs.
also my youngest daughters' birthday.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2016, 10:59:18 AM »

Guess I may be the only one going to work today, something wrong with that picture.

Just a 3-day week for me though
nope, I am in today as well, taking my vacation in January.
Good morning one and all.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #65 on: December 27, 2016, 10:59:40 AM »

sorry to hear your and the family are sick Tony. makes enjoying the holidays difficult.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2016, 11:01:28 AM »

As the Self Appointed and Otherwise Unrecognized chaplain of the Banter, let me remind that Christmas decorations aren't supposed to come down until after Epiphany. That's Jan 6. Just sayin'.
Correction made and your wishes are not necessarily  honored.  And yes the Branch Davidians in Waco are usually found delivered in Urns and bikers are usually found in the Jail or an Urn......... So there, don't mess with Texas!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #67 on: December 27, 2016, 11:06:40 AM »

As the Self Appointed and Otherwise Unrecognized chaplain of the Banter, let me remind that Christmas decorations aren't supposed to come down until after Epiphany. That's Jan 6. Just sayin'.
Correction made and your wishes are not necessarily  honored.  And yes the Branch Davidians in Waco are usually found delivered in Urns and bikers are usually found in the Jail or an Urn......... So there, don't mess with Texas!
I absolve thee of thy blasphemy, my son.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2016, 11:06:42 AM »

Holy Sheesh Fish, Warped El Oso Mama's (Lancero's) Mashing - Box of 20 $132 so with the code $109.56!  MSRP is $250 on these.

EPC Dona Elena's box of 10 $59, no idea if that is a good deal or not.

Edit:   Showing 5 available on the El Oso's.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2016, 11:07:12 AM »

Got to go to the post office and ship gifts to the DIL that were too big to carry on the plane with her.   Warden got her a couple of items from the Magnolia Market and holy cow, she was so excited about "things from Waco"......... Just glad she liked them but I was surprised at how excited she was about things from Waco.
Dunno. They may have some staying power.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2016, 11:11:12 AM »

Guess I may be the only one going to work today, something wrong with that picture.

Belated merry merry to you, Flip.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #71 on: December 27, 2016, 11:13:34 AM »

sorry to hear your and the family are sick Tony. makes enjoying the holidays difficult.

Thank you. Appreciate the sentiment but everything's fine. Besides, I'm not one for enjoying them anyway. Bah-humbug.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #72 on: December 27, 2016, 11:13:54 AM »

Dunno. They may have some staying power.
All those so called "reality' shows seem have a prime shelf life of only a few years.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #73 on: December 27, 2016, 11:14:46 AM »

Morning Working Flip, Merry Post Christmas to you.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #74 on: December 27, 2016, 11:16:24 AM »

Holy Sheesh Fish, Warped El Oso Mama's (Lancero's) Mashing - Box of 20 $132 so with the code $109.56!  MSRP is $250 on these.

EPC Dona Elena's box of 10 $59, no idea if that is a good deal or not.

Edit:   Showing 5 available on the El Oso's.
Now I got the Mama's and the Papa's  :D
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9