Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Happy Hanukkah! - 12/24/2016  (Read 8034 times)

Re: Happy Hanukkah! - 12/24/2016

My girls are helping me prepare my appetizers. Too early to cook them but not enough room in the fridge. Trying to get everything done in advance. Expecting everyone in 4.5 hours. Still gotta get the house picked up too.

Re: Happy Hanukkah! - 12/24/2016

Wrapping myself a few Christmas Gifts and check out this LaNox Box.  Lid is held on by magnets embedded in the wood.
Pretty cool. Glad to see you're treating yourself well. I bought a 5TB drive for myself to consolidate my digital photos and other important files. I'm a geek.
If you don't treat yourself well then who will? ;)

Re: Happy Hanukkah! - 12/24/2016

My girls are helping me prepare my appetizers. Too early to cook them but not enough room in the fridge. Trying to get everything done in advance. Expecting everyone in 4.5 hours. Still gotta get the house picked up too.
Lots of work, good that you have some help!

Re: Happy Hanukkah! - 12/24/2016

82° and sunny. Minn. getting their asses handed to them.
BrickHouse maduro toro and ginger ale here.
trying to do nothing.

Re: Happy Hanukkah! - 12/24/2016

We are eating hot tamales

Re: Happy Hanukkah! - 12/24/2016

82° and sunny. Minn. getting their asses handed to them.
BrickHouse maduro toro and ginger ale here.
trying to do nothing.
Must be killin' you to sit on your ass and do nothing.  Mr. Perpetual Motion Dean.  Oh, and Merry Christmas Brother Bryant.

Re: Happy Hanukkah! - 12/24/2016

82° and sunny. Minn. getting their asses handed to them.
BrickHouse maduro toro and ginger ale here.
trying to do nothing.
Must be killin' you to sit on your ass and do nothing.  Mr. Perpetual Motion Dean.  Oh, and Merry Christmas Brother Bryant.
lol. yeah, don't nothing takes a bit of getting use to.
Merry Christmas Mike my friend to you and your family.

Re: Happy Hanukkah! - 12/24/2016

We are eating hot tamales
Ham, mashed potatoes, and green beans polished off here.  Now just packing for tomorrow's departure and keeping an eye out for that fat guy and his reindeer.

Re: Happy Hanukkah! - 12/24/2016

We are eating hot tamales
Ham, mashed potatoes, and green beans polished off here.  Now just packing for tomorrow's departure and keeping an eye out for that fat guy and his reindeer.
Ho, Ho, Ho CCB.

Re: Happy Hanukkah! - 12/24/2016

We are eating hot tamales
Ham, mashed potatoes, and green beans polished off here.  Now just packing for tomorrow's departure and keeping an eye out for that fat guy and his reindeer.
Where to Mark?

Re: Happy Hanukkah! - 12/24/2016

We are eating hot tamales
Ham, mashed potatoes, and green beans polished off here.  Now just packing for tomorrow's departure and keeping an eye out for that fat guy and his reindeer.
Yes sir, watching out for him!

Re: Happy Hanukkah! - 12/24/2016

We are eating hot tamales
Ham, mashed potatoes, and green beans polished off here.  Now just packing for tomorrow's departure and keeping an eye out for that fat guy and his reindeer.
Where to Mark?
Heading down to South Padre Island for a few days.  Texas version of Key West without the gays and parrot heads.

Re: Happy Hanukkah! - 12/24/2016

We are eating hot tamales
Ham, mashed potatoes, and green beans polished off here.  Now just packing for tomorrow's departure and keeping an eye out for that fat guy and his reindeer.
Where to Mark?
You travelling anywhere, Mr Breath?

Re: Happy Hanukkah! - 12/24/2016

We are eating hot tamales
Ham, mashed potatoes, and green beans polished off here.  Now just packing for tomorrow's departure and keeping an eye out for that fat guy and his reindeer.
Where to Mark?
You travelling anywhere, Mr Breath?
Heading to New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl.  Meeting up with Tim and family for New Years and the bowl.  Anne' sister, BiL, and Dad will be there.  New Years Eve on Bourbon Street!  Oh, and Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve.  Dick Clark's mummy will be there.

Re: Happy Hanukkah! - 12/24/2016

We are eating hot tamales
Ham, mashed potatoes, and green beans polished off here.  Now just packing for tomorrow's departure and keeping an eye out for that fat guy and his reindeer.
Where to Mark?
You travelling anywhere, Mr Breath?
Heading to New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl.  Meeting up with Tim and family for New Years and the bowl.  Anne' sister, BiL, and Dad will be there.  New Years Eve on Bourbon Street!  Oh, and Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve.  Dick Clark's mummy will be there.
Oh man, that sounds like a great time for sure.  And a selfie with the mummy would finally give you an avi worthy pic.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6