Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

And Cigar Aficionado's #1 • 2016 • LA FLOR DOMINICANA ANDALUSIAN BULL
I'm sure that and the Padron are solid, but cost prohibitive.
Outside of them, only one in the top 10 I would have interest in smoking is the EPC.
I've given you the #9 (HOYO DE MONTERREY EPICURE NO. 2) in the past. Did you ever smoke it?
It is sleeping on my ISOM shelf.
I also ignore CA's ratings of Cuban cigars as (until recently) they are not legally available.
I still have a box of those. They were #2 last year and #9 this year. Not sure they deserved to be on the list at all. I was never impressed.
So you gave them to me?.....lol   ;)

@ Flip - I PM'd you yesterday with info for your Bueso purchase/
yes I saw that, thanks
good morning fellow BotL's  it's damn cold out & getting colder 23 degrees on the
way in to work.
And that's the high for the day.   :(

morning Daves, Tony, and Scott.
63° and sunny here.
coffee and Oliva G torp.
9° - feels like -6° - high 15° - low 8°
Good morning, Mikey. Were you trying to be all fancy? Saw a post for a few seconds and then it was gone.
Did a copy and paste that didn't post well so started from scratch.  Definitely not 63° here today.  Howdy Tony.
We're a few degrees warmer here but not by much. The furnace is working overtime.
Not much better here, only 45 with some light mist. ;)
I'm not trying to be a dick but that 20° is yuuuge. Ask Bean.
Some people don't have to try....just sayin'

morning Daves, Tony, and Scott.
63° and sunny here.
coffee and Oliva G torp.
9° - feels like -6° - high 15° - low 8°
Good morning, Mikey. Were you trying to be all fancy? Saw a post for a few seconds and then it was gone.
Did a copy and paste that didn't post well so started from scratch.  Definitely not 63° here today.  Howdy Tony.
We're a few degrees warmer here but not by much. The furnace is working overtime.
Not much better here, only 45 with some light mist. ;)
I'm not trying to be a dick but that 20° is yuuuge. Ask Bean.
Some people don't have to try....just sayin'
Natural Born?

morning Daves, Tony, and Scott.
63° and sunny here.
coffee and Oliva G torp.
9° - feels like -6° - high 15° - low 8°
Good morning, Mikey. Were you trying to be all fancy? Saw a post for a few seconds and then it was gone.
Did a copy and paste that didn't post well so started from scratch.  Definitely not 63° here today.  Howdy Tony.
We're a few degrees warmer here but not by much. The furnace is working overtime.
Not much better here, only 45 with some light mist. ;)
I'm not trying to be a dick but that 20° is yuuuge. Ask Bean.
Some people don't have to try....just sayin'
Natural Born?
It's in they genes.

morning Daves, Tony, and Scott.
63° and sunny here.
coffee and Oliva G torp.
9° - feels like -6° - high 15° - low 8°
Good morning, Mikey. Were you trying to be all fancy? Saw a post for a few seconds and then it was gone.
Did a copy and paste that didn't post well so started from scratch.  Definitely not 63° here today.  Howdy Tony.
We're a few degrees warmer here but not by much. The furnace is working overtime.
Not much better here, only 45 with some light mist. ;)
I'm not trying to be a dick but that 20° is yuuuge. Ask Bean.
Some people don't have to try....just sayin'
Natural Born?
It's in they genes.
Zactly!

And Cigar Aficionado's #1 • 2016 • LA FLOR DOMINICANA ANDALUSIAN BULL
I'm sure that and the Padron are solid, but cost prohibitive.
Outside of them, only one in the top 10 I would have interest in smoking is the EPC.
I've given you the #9 (HOYO DE MONTERREY EPICURE NO. 2) in the past. Did you ever smoke it?
It is sleeping on my ISOM shelf.
I also ignore CA's ratings of Cuban cigars as (until recently) they are not legally available.
I still have a box of those. They were #2 last year and #9 this year. Not sure they deserved to be on the list at all. I was never impressed.
So you gave them to me?.....lol   ;)
In all fairness, I shared them before I tried them. It was a 3-box split with Wenglish. I had just received them before our get together and stipulated such.

morning Daves, Tony, and Scott.
63° and sunny here.
coffee and Oliva G torp.
9° - feels like -6° - high 15° - low 8°
Good morning, Mikey. Were you trying to be all fancy? Saw a post for a few seconds and then it was gone.
Did a copy and paste that didn't post well so started from scratch.  Definitely not 63° here today.  Howdy Tony.
We're a few degrees warmer here but not by much. The furnace is working overtime.
Not much better here, only 45 with some light mist. ;)
I'm not trying to be a dick but that 20° is yuuuge. Ask Bean.
Some people don't have to try....just sayin'
Natural Born?
It's in they genes.
Zactly!
And by the way,  GFYs all around!

And Cigar Aficionado's #1 • 2016 • LA FLOR DOMINICANA ANDALUSIAN BULL
I'm sure that and the Padron are solid, but cost prohibitive.
Outside of them, only one in the top 10 I would have interest in smoking is the EPC.
I've given you the #9 (HOYO DE MONTERREY EPICURE NO. 2) in the past. Did you ever smoke it?
It is sleeping on my ISOM shelf.
I also ignore CA's ratings of Cuban cigars as (until recently) they are not legally available.
I still have a box of those. They were #2 last year and #9 this year. Not sure they deserved to be on the list at all. I was never impressed.
So you gave them to me?.....lol   ;)
In all fairness, I shared them before I tried them. It was a 3-box split with Wenglish. I had just received them before our get together and stipulated such.
So they are either fake, stolen or both

Hot Tamales for lunch with the family

And Cigar Aficionado's #1 • 2016 • LA FLOR DOMINICANA ANDALUSIAN BULL
I'm sure that and the Padron are solid, but cost prohibitive.
Outside of them, only one in the top 10 I would have interest in smoking is the EPC.
I've given you the #9 (HOYO DE MONTERREY EPICURE NO. 2) in the past. Did you ever smoke it?
It is sleeping on my ISOM shelf.
I also ignore CA's ratings of Cuban cigars as (until recently) they are not legally available.
I still have a box of those. They were #2 last year and #9 this year. Not sure they deserved to be on the list at all. I was never impressed.
So you gave them to me?.....lol   ;)
In all fairness, I shared them before I tried them. It was a 3-box split with Wenglish. I had just received them before our get together and stipulated such.
So they are either fake, stolen or both
Nope. Got them from a very reputable place. But then again, I guess they could be fakes.

Hot Tamales for lunch with the family
Mmmmm! I'm looking at a possible turkey samich. In fact, gotta get on that.

[...]
Wasn't the your wife, the only real Cuban, you have gotten from your mother-in-law?

Hot Tamales for lunch with the family
Mmmmm! I'm looking at a possible turkey samich. In fact, gotta get on that.
I wanted some hot soup, ended up with cold sushi....

morning Daves, Tony, and Scott.
63° and sunny here.
coffee and Oliva G torp.
9° - feels like -6° - high 15° - low 8°