Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Boy and I are heading down to Cabellas
I've got to go there soon. If I buy a gun by end of month they'll give me twelve months free to pay for it. Thinking it's time to get the Marlin 1895 I want.
Merry Christmas to you!
Indeed. I might have to get TWO guns.
I only HAVE two and already eying a third. Springfield Armory XDS 3.3 9mm and the Baby Glock 19 Gen 4 9mm. damn enablers!
Well, that deal Tex posted for the Springfield should make that decision easy for you.
all decisions are easy. parting with the money is the hard part.
Sounds like lyrics to a country song.

Boy and I are heading down to Cabellas
I've got to go there soon. If I buy a gun by end of month they'll give me twelve months free to pay for it. Thinking it's time to get the Marlin 1895 I want.
Merry Christmas to you!
Indeed. I might have to get TWO guns.
I only HAVE two and already eying a third. Springfield Armory XDS 3.3 9mm and the Baby Glock 19 Gen 4 9mm. damn enablers!
Well, that deal Tex posted for the Springfield should make that decision easy for you.
all decisions are easy. parting with the money is the hard part.
Sounds like lyrics to a country song.
yep, 🎼🎶🎵"my wife left me for my best friend and I miss him".💔🎵🎶🎼

Boy and I are heading down to Cabellas
I've got to go there soon. If I buy a gun by end of month they'll give me twelve months free to pay for it. Thinking it's time to get the Marlin 1895 I want.
Merry Christmas to you!
Indeed. I might have to get TWO guns.
I only HAVE two and already eying a third. Springfield Armory XDS 3.3 9mm and the Baby Glock 19 Gen 4 9mm. damn enablers!
Well, that deal Tex posted for the Springfield should make that decision easy for you.
all decisions are easy. parting with the money is the hard part.
Man do I know THAT feeling.

Boy and I are heading down to Cabellas
I've got to go there soon. If I buy a gun by end of month they'll give me twelve months free to pay for it. Thinking it's time to get the Marlin 1895 I want.
Merry Christmas to you!
Indeed. I might have to get TWO guns.
I only HAVE two and already eying a third. Springfield Armory XDS 3.3 9mm and the Baby Glock 19 Gen 4 9mm. damn enablers!
Well, that deal Tex posted for the Springfield should make that decision easy for you.
all decisions are easy. parting with the money is the hard part.
Man do I know THAT feeling.
February or March of next year I'll be getting a $500 a month raise. that should be when I'm done paying off the IRS from the almost 20 grand NY left me.

Boy and I are heading down to Cabellas
I've got to go there soon. If I buy a gun by end of month they'll give me twelve months free to pay for it. Thinking it's time to get the Marlin 1895 I want.
Merry Christmas to you!
Indeed. I might have to get TWO guns.
I only HAVE two and already eying a third. Springfield Armory XDS 3.3 9mm and the Baby Glock 19 Gen 4 9mm. damn enablers!
Well, that deal Tex posted for the Springfield should make that decision easy for you.
all decisions are easy. parting with the money is the hard part.
Man do I know THAT feeling.
February or March of next year I'll be getting a $500 a month raise. that should be when I'm done paying off the IRS from the almost 20 grand NY left me.
So, you didn't take the gold dust off the back of the open armored car the other day? the one with the open
unguarded door, not the one where the ran the truck off the road with 5 cars....

Boy and I are heading down to Cabellas
I've got to go there soon. If I buy a gun by end of month they'll give me twelve months free to pay for it. Thinking it's time to get the Marlin 1895 I want.
Merry Christmas to you!
Indeed. I might have to get TWO guns.
I only HAVE two and already eying a third. Springfield Armory XDS 3.3 9mm and the Baby Glock 19 Gen 4 9mm. damn enablers!
Well, that deal Tex posted for the Springfield should make that decision easy for you.
all decisions are easy. parting with the money is the hard part.
Sounds like lyrics to a country song.
yep, 🎼🎶🎵"my wife left me for my best friend and I miss him".💔🎵🎶🎼
"I got tears in my ears from crying on my pillow over you"

[...]
I didnna do it.

At the Twisted X Brewery sipping some imperial stout

At the Twisted X Brewery sipping some imperial stout
Tread carefully

At the Twisted X Brewery sipping some imperial stout
Tread carefully
what, he is a tire company, now?

At the Twisted X Brewery sipping some imperial stout
will they let you light an Opus X?

At the Twisted X Brewery sipping some imperial stout
will they let you light an Opus X?
Would if I had one with me

going up to the computer room, may leave work from there, take care guys...
those who are about to herf, We salute you!  8)

At the Twisted X Brewery sipping some imperial stout
Tread carefully
what, he is a tire company, now?
Will that make him a re-tread when he re-tires?

going up to the computer room, may leave work from there, take care guys...
those who are about to herf, We salute you!  8)
Here's to herfin' without the harfin'.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11