CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18

Author Topic: 12/14/2016  (Read 18230 times)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
Re: 12/14/2016
« Reply #150 on: December 14, 2016, 11:30:17 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Had the Squire over for cigars and conversation last night. Smoked a couple of those Punch Gran Puros that made CA's list. I still like those.
That's all that matters.  Morning Raz.
Morning, NotGolfinDave.

Received my BOGO boxes of the Room 101 Darumas yesterday. Fancy boxes.
Indeed.  Those boxes could be used as weapons.  Did you get Daruma or Daruma Gold?
Gold Roxxos. I knew nothing about them, but they came up here and I had that $50 coupon so ran with it.
I likes them myself.
I think most of us here are solidly in agreement with TexDave on that. 
Not likely to hear that said again.....lol   :o
Well, I'm looking forward to trying them after they've stabilized from their long, cold journey.
My EPC Limited Edition 2015 have been shipped. Should see them tomorrow. I'll let them rest. Still have a bunch I had previously gotten from egars.com.
So you really believe those things are worth the price? I wasn't sure you weren't being sarcastic the other night.
No, they're great cigars. Then again, you can't go by my preferences. Smoked a La Traviata maduro yesterday while in the car and enjoyed the shit out of it. CAO doesn't get a lot of love here.
Didn't I see Tex Dave giving some love to the Traviatas this morning?

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #151 on: December 14, 2016, 11:30:30 AM »

Just reading the CI copy for the San Cristobal email that they sent.
Part of the deal is a $50 gift certificate....but the copy around that is confusing.  I know my mind is slowing, but if someone could explain this FishMath, I'd appreciate it.

$50 Gift Card (value $140)  ???

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/111765/san-cristobal-quintessence/
it's a $90 ashtray, don't you know!
Good morning boys.
Hi there, Flip. Rough few days for ya. How's the family doing?
better than can be expected, a bunch of Hayley's schoolmates flew in from Hillcrest academy in Minnesota, they needed to hold the wake & funeral in their church because of the size.  about a half hour wait to get in from the line.  interment was limited to Aunts Uncles, and first cousins, and the 6 girls form Minnesota. the streamed yesterday mornings services to the school back in Minnesota(mostly Norwegian Lutherans). here is a talk Hayley did back in September https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7lACG5VMhA&feature=youtu.be, explaining her condition.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #152 on: December 14, 2016, 11:32:35 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Had the Squire over for cigars and conversation last night. Smoked a couple of those Punch Gran Puros that made CA's list. I still like those.
Morning, NotGolfinDave.

Indeed.  Those boxes could be used as weapons.  Did you get Daruma or Daruma Gold?
Gold Roxxos. I knew nothing about them, but they came up here and I had that $50 coupon so ran with it.
I likes them myself.
Well, I'm looking forward to trying them after they've stabilized from their long, cold journey.
My EPC Limited Edition 2015 have been shipped. Should see them tomorrow. I'll let them rest. Still have a bunch I had previously gotten from egars.com.
So you really believe those things are worth the price? I wasn't sure you weren't being sarcastic the other night.
No, they're great cigars. Then again, you can't go by my preferences. Smoked a La Traviata maduro yesterday while in the car and enjoyed the shit out of it. CAO doesn't get a lot of love here.
Select CAO's are good, Brazil, Italia, La Traviata is ok (IMHO) and of course Amazon's.   The old Sapranos were good too wish I had more than 1 left.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #153 on: December 14, 2016, 11:33:12 AM »

Morning, NotGolfinDave.

I likes them myself.
Well, if you factor in the $100 cert, yea, great price.
Depends what you buy with the cert. ;-)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #154 on: December 14, 2016, 11:34:08 AM »

Morning, NotGolfinDave.

I likes them myself.
Possibly. I must have missed it. Don't get me wrong, they make a lot of crap too. They just happen to make a few that I really enjoy.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #155 on: December 14, 2016, 11:34:23 AM »

Morning, NotGolfinDave.

I likes them myself.
No, you just saw him putting up a deal that some might like.  He did not buy any of them.

sfish

« Reply #156 on: December 14, 2016, 11:35:27 AM »

@ Fish - you buy those Laranjas?
No I didn't, have to cool down. Looked like a good price to me though, maybe Espinosa put them into regular production?
When was Laranja not a regular production cigar?
Talking lancero, in stock at Atlantic for a good price
Or Stogies for a better price
Depends.... ;)
I know, for $85 you can save $5 and feel important. ::)
Actually only $60 and the savings on a box of the lancero's is more like $45.....(MSRP $170.00, Reg. $149.95, VIP $102.95)....but yes, I do feel impotent important.
Wow, that's a great VIP price

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #157 on: December 14, 2016, 11:36:05 AM »

Morning, NotGolfinDave.

I likes them myself.
Possibly. I must have missed it. Don't get me wrong, they make a lot of crap too. They just happen to make a few that I really enjoy.
I keep some in the humi in case Tony drops by.

sfish

« Reply #158 on: December 14, 2016, 11:37:23 AM »

Morning, NotGolfinDave.

I likes them myself.
I'm a big fan of that cigar, at times can be gotten on the cheap and well worth it

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #159 on: December 14, 2016, 11:38:37 AM »

Internet service here today is horrible.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #160 on: December 14, 2016, 11:43:03 AM »

Wonder if this case will ever actually be solved, hell somebody had to have done it!

JonBenet Ramsey Case Takes Another New Turn

The 20th anniversary of JonBenet Ramsey's murder has led to all kinds of renewed speculation about the case, but now comes an actual development in the criminal investigation: The state plans to conduct new DNA tests on the panties and long johns the 6-year-old was wearing when she was killed on or after Christmas night 1996, reports the Daily Camera and 9News.

A previous investigation by the two news outlets suggested that former District Attorney Mary Lacy erred when she exonerated members of the Ramsey family in 2008 based on her interpretation of earlier DNA tests. Lacy concluded that those tests revealed that an intruder killed the girl, but outside forensic experts have since disputed that, asserting that the DNA was a mishmash of multiple people and not that of the single person referred to as "Unknown Male 1."

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #161 on: December 14, 2016, 11:52:48 AM »

I am tasting some fried shrimp for lunch, BBL

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #162 on: December 14, 2016, 11:54:31 AM »

Morning, NotGolfinDave.

I likes them myself.
I'm a big fan of that cigar, at times can be gotten on the cheap and well worth it
Oh, why, looky there...still in my cart. I wonder if there's a free shipping code or promo code floating around?

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #163 on: December 14, 2016, 12:02:20 PM »

I am tasting some fried shrimp for lunch, BBL
Acid reflux?

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #164 on: December 14, 2016, 12:05:22 PM »

Morning, NotGolfinDave.

I likes them myself.
Oh, why, looky there...still in my cart. I wonder if there's a free shipping code or promo code floating around?
Quick, the Ogie-signal!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18