Just reading the CI copy for the San Cristobal email that they sent.
Part of the deal is a $50 gift certificate....but the copy around that is confusing.  I know my mind is slowing, but if someone could explain this FishMath, I'd appreciate it.

$50 Gift Card (value $140)  ???

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/111765/san-cristobal-quintessence/
it's a $90 ashtray, don't you know!
Good morning boys.
Morning Flip

@ Fish - you buy those Laranjas?
No I didn't, have to cool down. Looked like a good price to me though, maybe Espinosa put them into regular production?
When was Laranja not a regular production cigar?
Talking lancero, in stock at Atlantic for a good price
Hey, that's my line...
Missed that intro.

@ Fish - you buy those Laranjas?
No I didn't, have to cool down. Looked like a good price to me though, maybe Espinosa put them into regular production?
When was Laranja not a regular production cigar?
Talking lancero, in stock at Atlantic for a good price
Or Stogies for a better price
Depends.... ;)

@ Fish - you buy those Laranjas?
No I didn't, have to cool down. Looked like a good price to me though, maybe Espinosa put them into regular production?
When was Laranja not a regular production cigar?
Talking lancero, in stock at Atlantic for a good price
Or Stogies for a better price
Depends.... ;)
I know, for $85 you can save $5 and feel important. ::)

@ Fish - you buy those Laranjas?
No I didn't, have to cool down. Looked like a good price to me though, maybe Espinosa put them into regular production?
When was Laranja not a regular production cigar?
Talking lancero, in stock at Atlantic for a good price
Or Stogies for a better price
Depends.... ;)
Diapers already, gosh I did not think you were that old :o

Morning, muchachos. Had the Squire over for cigars and conversation last night. Smoked a couple of those Punch Gran Puros that made CA's list. I still like those.
That's all that matters.  Morning Raz.
Morning, NotGolfinDave.

Received my BOGO boxes of the Room 101 Darumas yesterday. Fancy boxes.
Indeed.  Those boxes could be used as weapons.  Did you get Daruma or Daruma Gold?
Gold Roxxos. I knew nothing about them, but they came up here and I had that $50 coupon so ran with it.
I likes them myself.
I think most of us here are solidly in agreement with TexDave on that.
Not likely to hear that said again.....lol   :o
Well, I'm looking forward to trying them after they've stabilized from their long, cold journey.
My EPC Limited Edition 2015 have been shipped. Should see them tomorrow. I'll let them rest. Still have a bunch I had previously gotten from egars.com.

[...]

And then you got to buy some more to make it a deal.

[...]

So you really believe those things are worth the price? I wasn't sure you weren't being sarcastic the other night.

@ Fish - you buy those Laranjas?
No I didn't, have to cool down. Looked like a good price to me though, maybe Espinosa put them into regular production?
When was Laranja not a regular production cigar?
Talking lancero, in stock at Atlantic for a good price
Or Stogies for a better price
Depends.... ;)
I know, for $85 you can save $5 and feel important. ::)
Actually only $60 and the savings on a box of the lancero's is more like $45.....(MSRP $170.00, Reg. $149.95, VIP $102.95)....but yes, I do feel impotent important.

[...]

No, they're great cigars. Then again, you can't go by my preferences. Smoked a La Traviata maduro yesterday while in the car and enjoyed the shit out of it. CAO doesn't get a lot of love here.

@ Fish - you buy those Laranjas?
No I didn't, have to cool down. Looked like a good price to me though, maybe Espinosa put them into regular production?
When was Laranja not a regular production cigar?
Talking lancero, in stock at Atlantic for a good price
Or Stogies for a better price
Depends.... ;)
I know, for $85 you can save $5 and feel important. ::)
Actually only $60 and the savings on a box of the lancero's is more like $45.....(MSRP $170.00, Reg. $149.95, VIP $102.95)....but yes, I do feel impotent important.
Ok, so you pay $60 to save $40, now that is some value there. ;)

Edit:  they are $144.50 with FS at Stogies

[...]

Well, if you factor in the $100 cert, yea, great price.

@ Fish - you buy those Laranjas?
No I didn't, have to cool down. Looked like a good price to me though, maybe Espinosa put them into regular production?
When was Laranja not a regular production cigar?
Talking lancero, in stock at Atlantic for a good price
Or Stogies for a better price
Depends.... ;)
I know, for $85 you can save $5 and feel important. ::)
Actually only $60 and the savings on a box of the lancero's is more like $45.....(MSRP $170.00, Reg. $149.95, VIP $102.95)....but yes, I do feel impotent important.
Ok, so you pay $60 to save $40, now that is some value there. ;)
You are correct, if I only made that one purchase it would not be good, I have I believe, made a few other purchases as well.   ;)

@ Fish - you buy those Laranjas?
No I didn't, have to cool down. Looked like a good price to me though, maybe Espinosa put them into regular production?
When was Laranja not a regular production cigar?
Talking lancero, in stock at Atlantic for a good price
Or Stogies for a better price
Depends.... ;)
I know, for $85 you can save $5 and feel important. ::)
Actually only $60 and the savings on a box of the lancero's is more like $45.....(MSRP $170.00, Reg. $149.95, VIP $102.95)....but yes, I do feel impotent important.
Ok, so you pay $60 to save $40, now that is some value there. ;)
C'mon, you know better than that.

@ Fish - you buy those Laranjas?
No I didn't, have to cool down. Looked like a good price to me though, maybe Espinosa put them into regular production?
When was Laranja not a regular production cigar?
Talking lancero, in stock at Atlantic for a good price
Or Stogies for a better price
Depends.... ;)
I know, for $85 you can save $5 and feel important. ::)
Actually only $60 and the savings on a box of the lancero's is more like $45.....(MSRP $170.00, Reg. $149.95, VIP $102.95)....but yes, I do feel impotent important.
Ok, so you pay $60 to save $40, now that is some value there. ;)
You are correct, if I only made that one purchase it would not be good, I have I believe, made a few other purchases as well.   ;)
You, more than one cigar purchase :o    Who in the world would believe that ???