Rick Perry as Energy Secretary...this just keeps getting funnier and funnier.
SNL had a funny bit where Walter White was the head of the DEA
Not too far fetched.
It will be very interesting as this is the approach he has taken with every cabinet position.   I can't tell if he's serious or just seeing how far he can push things and have the sheep in congress go along.
Yeah, appointing qualified generals and industry professionals that might know WTF they are doing is totally absurd, after all we have really done well with life-long political assholes like Hillary Clinton, Rahm Emanuel, Loretta Lynch and Jey Johnson among many others.

AF's at the Page today.
You forgot the Tick Repellant :o
Sorry, I made a premature exit...was too excited to get to the bottom of the page.
Premature exiting from the bottom can happen in older people when they get excited, DependsDave.
I believe it's a side effect of nearly EVERY medication on the market today.

AF's at the Page today.
You forgot the Tick Repellant :o
Sorry, I made a premature exit...was too excited to get to the bottom of the page.
Premature exiting from the bottom can happen in older people when they get excited, DependsDave.
Indeed...what your not to distant future holds in store for you.   ;)

Rick Perry as Energy Secretary...this just keeps getting funnier and funnier.
SNL had a funny bit where Walter White was the head of the DEA
Not too far fetched.
It will be very interesting as this is the approach he has taken with every cabinet position.   I can't tell if he's serious or just seeing how far he can push things and have the sheep in congress go along.
Yeah, everybody knows we have had huge successes with politicians like Hillary Clinton, Rahm Emanuel, Jey Johnson and Loretta Lynch running things so we should definitely stay on that program.   I mean WTF do Generals know about terrorism and running the military or outstanding CEO's managing the operations things?

But I do think Perry and the Sec of Transportation  (funny, two lifelong politicians) are pretty weak choices.

Time to go get a haircut.

Rick Perry as Energy Secretary...this just keeps getting funnier and funnier.
SNL had a funny bit where Walter White was the head of the DEA
Not too far fetched.
It will be very interesting as this is the approach he has taken with every cabinet position.   I can't tell if he's serious or just seeing how far he can push things and have the sheep in congress go along.
Yeah, appointing qualified generals and industry professionals that might know WTF they are doing is totally absurd, after all we have really done well with life-long political assholes like Hillary Clinton, Rahm Emanuel, Loretta Lynch and Jey Johnson among many others.
No argument with the life-long political assholes,
But doesn't Rick Perry fit into that category?
Betsy DeVos...billionaire by marriage?
Ben Carson?  (neurosurgeon doesn't mean he's not nuts)

AF's at the Page today.
You forgot the Tick Repellant :o
Sorry, I made a premature exit...was too excited to get to the bottom of the page.
Premature exiting from the bottom can happen in older people when they get excited, DependsDave.
I believe it's a side effect of nearly EVERY medication on the market today.
Except most opiate pain killers, they generally cause severe constipation.

Rick Perry as Energy Secretary...this just keeps getting funnier and funnier.
SNL had a funny bit where Walter White was the head of the DEA
Not too far fetched.
It will be very interesting as this is the approach he has taken with every cabinet position.   I can't tell if he's serious or just seeing how far he can push things and have the sheep in congress go along.
Yeah, appointing qualified generals and industry professionals that might know WTF they are doing is totally absurd, after all we have really done well with life-long political assholes like Hillary Clinton, Rahm Emanuel, Loretta Lynch and Jey Johnson among many others.
No argument with the life-long political assholes,
But doesn't Rick Perry fit into that category?
Betsy DeVos...billionaire by marriage?
Ben Carson?  (neurosurgeon doesn't mean he's not nuts)
So you would rather have an inept former mayor of San Antonio running something than a nice, calm and very intelligent person who will at least try and do the right things.

And just because you have amassed a fortune by marriage outside of government you are not as qualified as Hillary Clinton?

Yes, I question Rick Perry but can't have everything.

[...]

First question....neither
Second question simply no.

You make this easy.
I gave you a pass on the other appointments as per qualification regardless of agenda.  Not worth arguing these loosers.

[...]

There iis a cost to losing according to O'bummer.  Me I am pretty happy so far.

[...]

I'll reserve comment for four years. Hindsight is 2020.

nap time.
What happened to the tree trimming work? :o
still waiting on the contractor.

[...]

I see what you did there you crafty little weasel.

[...]

Only real way to find out but one has to be willing to take chances and in this case it can't really get any worse than the other options.