Morning Daves, Mr. Mayor, fishy, and Can'tKeepItDownDean.  Brilliant sunshine off the snow here in the Live Free or Die state.
Hope you packed the warm jammies, scarf, gloves and  rubbers.

Rick Perry as Energy Secretary...this just keeps getting funnier and funnier.
That would be the ultimate political sell-out, unless his goal would be to shrink it into non-existence, as was his goal four years ago.
Hopefully he can remember the name of the department now... ::)

AF's at the Page today.

Rick Perry as Energy Secretary...this just keeps getting funnier and funnier.
That would be the ultimate political sell-out, unless his goal would be to shrink it into non-existence, as was his goal four years ago.
Honestly, that seems to be the plan.  We shall see.
And a good plan!

AF's at the Page today.
You forgot the Tick Repellant :o

AF's at the Page today.
Decent price for Short Stories these days.

Gosh, I really can't understand why college tuition is so high ::)  And don't think this kind of shit does not go on at all the major colleges, just called different names.

The state official who oversees oil lands benefiting campuses of the University of Texas System and the Texas A&M University System is seeing his annual compensation rise by 62 percent, or $914,000, to $2.4 million, according to records obtained by the American-Statesman.

The vast majority of that increase, $841,500, was in the form of bonus pay awarded to Mark Houser, chief executive officer of university lands, by the UT System Board of Regents.

nap time.

nap time.
What happened to the tree trimming work? :o

Rick Perry as Energy Secretary...this just keeps getting funnier and funnier.
SNL had a funny bit where Walter White was the head of the DEA
Not too far fetched.

AF's at the Page today.
You forgot the Tick Repellant :o
Sorry, I made a premature exit...was too excited to get to the bottom of the page.

nap time.
What happened to the tree trimming work? :o
He's farming that out.
Wonder if they get the same payment arrangement he does?   :o

Rick Perry as Energy Secretary...this just keeps getting funnier and funnier.
SNL had a funny bit where Walter White was the head of the DEA
Not too far fetched.
It will be very interesting as this is the approach he has taken with every cabinet position.   I can't tell if he's serious or just seeing how far he can push things and have the sheep in congress go along.

AF's at the Page today.
You forgot the Tick Repellant :o
Sorry, I made a premature exit...was too excited to get to the bottom of the page.
Premature exiting from the bottom can happen in older people when they get excited, DependsDave.

Rick Perry as Energy Secretary...this just keeps getting funnier and funnier.
SNL had a funny bit where Walter White was the head of the DEA
Not too far fetched.
It will be very interesting as this is the approach he has taken with every cabinet position.   I can't tell if he's serious or just seeing how far he can push things and have the sheep in congress go along.
Mostly non-politicians with nothing to gain from the positions.  In fact, more to lose by taking the job. Except of course for our esteemed former governor, whose most recent gig was on DWTS.  He's got nowhere to go but up.