Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

met with 3 tree butchers to trim lady's tree for her home owners insurance approval. meeting the low bidder this morning while the lady works the Women's Club. the 3 quotes were $800, $675, and $350.
Beware of the low bidder. Sometimes you pay for what you get.

Good morning, knuckledraggers. It's Tuesday!
Morning Tony

I posted this on yesterday's banter but it bears repeating...

Great deal on a great cigar:

E.P. Carrillo LE 2015 box of 10/$127.50
+ $100 gift card.

http://www.cigar.com/promotions/deal/special-c/?sourcekey=CGWS11

Act now because it won't last!
Thanks for thinking of me Tony. I'm a big fan of that cigar, my real hesitation here is the value of the $100 gift card at Cigar.com.

Also last time I got these I won a 5-er on the devil for $19
5/$19 is unbelievable. Had I spotted this deal sooner, could have taken delivery already and used the $100 to buy another box with another $100 gift card.

Have to perform a Rack Check this morning if it ever gets daylight outside
I can use an espresso AND a rack to look at. Good morning, TXDave.

Have to perform a Rack Check this morning if it ever gets daylight outside
I can use an espresso AND a rack to look at. Good morning, TXDave.
Exactly what I am going for.

With Lane Kiffin out of the mix, LSU targets Pittsburgh's Matt Canada for coordinator spot

Have to perform a Rack Check this morning if it ever gets daylight outside
I can use an espresso AND a rack to look at. Good morning, TXDave.
Exactly what I am going for.
My Nespresso machine is giving me shit. It's done this before and I need to Google how to fix it. I'll have to stop by Starbucks in the meantime. The barista's rack there isn't much to look at but he's got nice pink hair.

Ya only have to spend $25 at CI to get a free 5er of Gurkha's...
In other words, you almost can't avoid it....
And never got a Monday deal up.
I got it up but never got a deal. ;D
Good to be thankful for partial successes then.   ???

Where's LTG anyway? Did he change his schedule again? Was his Mrs. having surgery today? Inquiring minds wanna know.

Have to perform a Rack Check this morning if it ever gets daylight outside
I can use an espresso AND a rack to look at. Good morning, TXDave.
I've had a rack check but no coffee yet. trying to smoke a JJ the Cuban Cigar Roller's connie from St Augustine.

Have to perform a Rack Check this morning if it ever gets daylight outside
I can use an espresso AND a rack to look at. Good morning, TXDave.
I've had a rack check but no coffee yet. trying to smoke a JJ the Cuban Cigar Roller's connie from St Augustine.
Just take the day off. I'll smoke one for you this afternoon.

On the way for a Rack Check and Decaf Espresso

Have to perform a Rack Check this morning if it ever gets daylight outside
I can use an espresso AND a rack to look at. Good morning, TXDave.
I've had a rack check but no coffee yet. trying to smoke a JJ the Cuban Cigar Roller's connie from St Augustine.
Just take the day off. I'll smoke one for you this afternoon.
that doesn't help me. I usually have 3-4 by then.

Have to perform a Rack Check this morning if it ever gets daylight outside
I can use an espresso AND a rack to look at. Good morning, TXDave.
I've had a rack check but no coffee yet. trying to smoke a JJ the Cuban Cigar Roller's connie from St Augustine.
Just take the day off. I'll smoke one for you this afternoon.
that doesn't help me. I usually have 3-4 by then.
You sir, exaggerate.

weather not going to be good to watch the December Super Moon and Geminid meteor shower tonight.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11