Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Likely another one of Tony's must watch shows........  and she is a mile hotter than Joanna could even wish for.

Since I don't watch either show, had to look both up. I disagree. Joanna's better looking.
Plus as soon as she opens her mouth, she sounds too......Californian.....(for my taste)

3 minutes till closing the DOW is +37 points
Needed a little rest.

I am going home, unfortunately while it is a sunny day the wind is blowing and pretty chilly for smoking on the patio.
Just spoiled!

I am going home, unfortunately while it is a sunny day the wind is blowing and pretty chilly for smoking on the patio.
Just spoiled!
Out in my gay-radge, bottle of Flying Dog K-9 Winter Warmer open, San Lotano Bull lit, music on, waiting for the sun to set and Christmas lights to turn on.

Likely another one of Tony's must watch shows........  and she is a mile hotter than Joanna could even wish for.

Since I don't watch either show, had to look both up. I disagree. Joanna's better looking.
Plus as soon as she opens her mouth, she sounds too......Californian.....(for my taste)
When she's lit just right, and has all the makeup on, and is photographed from the correct angles, she's really hot. But it doesn't hold up to normal exposure.

Plus, she really reminds me of my mother in the early 70's.

Pre-Christmas Cigar Deals are pretty shabby this year.
All things considered, yes. I've had to stock up on some things, and got them at fair prices on the Devil, but nothing I'd brag about. Hit those Bricks on the Place, and those Darumas on the Celeb, but again, those aren't really bragging material.

Likely another one of Tony's must watch shows........  and she is a mile hotter than Joanna could even wish for.

Since I don't watch either show, had to look both up. I disagree. Joanna's better looking.
Plus as soon as she opens her mouth, she sounds too......Californian.....(for my taste)
When she's lit just right, and has all the makeup on, and is photographed from the correct angles, she's really hot. But it doesn't hold up to normal exposure.

Plus, she really reminds me of my mother in the early 70's.
That would be a bit of a distraction.

Early dinner lull...

Early dinner lull...
I wish. Afternoon paperwork overload. I'm a senior developer and I have to spend the afternoon doing paperwork. Go figure.

Famous has jacked the price on the V Melanios, now that CA has designated them #8 of the year. JR has an offer for $59.95 with free shipping.

@Tex, what did you pay for the box of Laranja Lanceros? They seem reasonable at Atlantic for $149

@Tex, what did you pay for the box of Laranja Lanceros? They seem reasonable at Atlantic for $149
A little more than that, about $160-165.  Those were supposed to be a Stogies exclusive so I guess Espinosa  did not get the message.

Edit:  Found it, $144.50 + Sales Tax came to about $158.   You can order them there with FS
 and no tax because you are not in tX.

http://www.stogiesworldclasscigars.com/stogies-exclusives/h-town-espinosa-laranja-reserva-lancero.html

Likely another one of Tony's must watch shows........  and she is a mile hotter than Joanna could even wish for.  But the show is even worse than Joanna's.

The show will apparently go on, but the marriage won't: Tarek and Christina El Moussa of HGTV's Flip or Flop have separated after seven years of marriage, reports People. Trouble in the marriage first surfaced in May when police responded to a call about "a possibly suicidal male with a gun" at their Orange County, Calif., home.

Read more: http://ktrh.iheart.com/articles/national-news-104668/hgtv-stars-split-after-unfortunate-incident-15382490/#ixzz4SedYmuL5
I watch the show all the time. She is completely out of his league. He should have pulled the trigger.

Likely another one of Tony's must watch shows........  and she is a mile hotter than Joanna could even wish for.  But the show is even worse than Joanna's.

The show will apparently go on, but the marriage won't: Tarek and Christina El Moussa of HGTV's Flip or Flop have separated after seven years of marriage, reports People. Trouble in the marriage first surfaced in May when police responded to a call about "a possibly suicidal male with a gun" at their Orange County, Calif., home.

Read more: http://ktrh.iheart.com/articles/national-news-104668/hgtv-stars-split-after-unfortunate-incident-15382490/#ixzz4SedYmuL5
I watch the show all the time. She is completely out of his league. He should have pulled the trigger.
LOL, I have only watched it a couple of times but I certainly agree.  She is a fine piece of ass.

I had to turn the football game off, it was giving me gas.  I hate Brady.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11