Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

On the plane waiting for them to get this bird in the air.

Was up at 5:30 on Saturday, as was my daughter.  Local red fox decided to start calling for it's mate from our backyard.  If you've never heard that sound, it is something like a small child screaming.
Sounds more likely the fox warden calling for mr fox.
Sounds to me like the Fox found a jack rabbit and you heard the sound of a dying jack rabbit which is great for calling crows to shoot at.

On the plane waiting for them to get this bird in the air.
Pleasant Travels

And since Tex crapped out again on his rack check I offer the plane hottie report.  Flight attendants, meh, but a few of the passengers, A+.   Unfortunately none sitting near me.

And with that I have to say adiós, mofos.

FAU hires Lane Kiffin as coach

Alabama offensive coordinator Lane Kiffin will be the next football coach at Florida Atlantic, according to a source. Kiffin, who has spent the last three seasons at Alabama, will succeed Charlie Partridge, who was fired after three consecutive 3-9 seasons with FAU

Likely another one of Tony's must watch shows........  and she is a mile hotter than Joanna could even wish for.  But the show is even worse than Joanna's.

The show will apparently go on, but the marriage won't: Tarek and Christina El Moussa of HGTV's Flip or Flop have separated after seven years of marriage, reports People. Trouble in the marriage first surfaced in May when police responded to a call about "a possibly suicidal male with a gun" at their Orange County, Calif., home.

Read more: http://ktrh.iheart.com/articles/national-news-104668/hgtv-stars-split-after-unfortunate-incident-15382490/#ixzz4SedYmuL5

Likely another one of Tony's must watch shows........  and she is a mile hotter than Joanna could even wish for.

Since I don't watch either show, had to look both up. I disagree. Joanna's better looking.

Likely another one of Tony's must watch shows........  and she is a mile hotter than Joanna could even wish for.

Since I don't watch either show, had to look both up. I disagree. Joanna's better looking.
That is why they come in many varieties, so we can all lust after what we like the best.

Likely another one of Tony's must watch shows........  and she is a mile hotter than Joanna could even wish for.

Since I don't watch either show, had to look both up. I disagree. Joanna's better looking.
That is why they come in many varieties, so we can all lust after what we like the best.
Indeed. Differnt strokes, so they say...

Pre-Christmas Cigar Deals are pretty shabby this year.

Was up at 5:30 on Saturday, as was my daughter.  Local red fox decided to start calling for it's mate from our backyard.  If you've never heard that sound, it is something like a small child screaming.
Sounds more likely the fox warden calling for mr fox.
Sounds to me like the Fox found a jack rabbit and you heard the sound of a dying jack rabbit which is great for calling crows to shoot at.
Nope, this was the fox.  Heard it a number of times before....besides we don't have jack rabbits here...

Here is the sound:
http://strangesounds.org/2014/03/animal-strange-sounds-the-terrifying-scream-of-the-red-fox.html

Was up at 5:30 on Saturday, as was my daughter.  Local red fox decided to start calling for it's mate from our backyard.  If you've never heard that sound, it is something like a small child screaming.
Sounds more likely the fox warden calling for mr fox.
Sounds to me like the Fox found a jack rabbit and you heard the sound of a dying jack rabbit which is great for calling crows to shoot at.
Nope, this was the fox.  Heard it a number of times before....besides we don't have jack rabbits here...

Here is the sound:
http://strangesounds.org/2014/03/animal-strange-sounds-the-terrifying-scream-of-the-red-fox.html
Interesting, as much time as I have spent in the wilds and as many fox as there are near my house I have never knowingly heard one screaming.  I hear plenty of coyotes though.

3 minutes till closing the DOW is +37 points

I am going home, unfortunately while it is a sunny day the wind is blowing and pretty chilly for smoking on the patio.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11