NFL to move a 4th game to London... I'm sure season ticket holders love this idea.  ::)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000753913/article/nfl-expands-london-series-to-four-games-in-2017
So the games are not mediocre and boring enough for us, we need to share the misery?
They tried a European league and European audience before, it didn't work, give it up.
One college game and one pro game as a novelty is fine.  Don't expect to expand your market share.  Especially when you have something like a Cleveland vs. Jets matchup..... :-  (Tony...I need a head banging emoji here)
Working on it...

Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.
Guess the cold weather is getting everyone huddled around the coffee pot... morning, Mark
Just cracked the freezing mark overnight here.  And the wind quit, so should be a nice day for our company Christmas cookout today.  On the menu: venison, hog, marinated chicken breast, various bacon-wrapped delicacies, lots of homemade sides, and two pies.  Oof!

You had me at Bacon...  :D  It all sounds quite good. Our company feast will be next Friday. They will probably cater from the "home-cookin" place down the street.
Our company Christmas party is......not.
I'll consider our herf next week as the company holiday party. I hope I don't drink too much and get handsy this year.
Well maybe, i can't make it then...., nope not going to Somerville, Oh wait he has little fish to bother , OK maybe.

Howdy, Flip... Did you spend your CI $20 for the lodge?
not yet, didn't see anything worth it yet...  almost bought some beef jerky!  8)

NFL to move a 4th game to London... I'm sure season ticket holders love this idea.  ::)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000753913/article/nfl-expands-london-series-to-four-games-in-2017
Makes sense, if ratings are down here and up there. Maybe they'd be interested in the Browns full time? ;)
Bad idea, we're trying to make the NFL attractive. In exchange, the Brits will be playing their first 8 cricket matches in the U.S.
Talk about a bad trade deal that Trump needs to renegotiate.
Make American football great again!

be back in a bit, going downstairs to take my meds, and have some breakfast...

Late morning meds lull?

Late morning meds lull?
Flip threw us all off by having breakfast at 11 am.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Late morning meds lull?
Flip threw us all off by having breakfast at 11 am.

Exactly. We're programmed for his exotic lunch items.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

DOW +59.89 19,674.70

Late morning meds lull?
Flip threw us all off by having breakfast at 11 am.
And then didn't tell us what he was having for breakfast.  Sheesh.

paint party cancelled due to weather. shit.

And Gurks/sharp object day at the Page.
Why do those two always seem to go together....?
Maybe after the Gurkha, you feel the need to use that sharp object... :o
And I DID catch the knife from the Gurkha booth. Hmmm....
And proceeded to cut yourself with said knife.

Late morning meds lull?
Flip threw us all off by having breakfast at 11 am.
And then didn't tell us what he was having for breakfast.  Sheesh.
Still not feeling too great myself, so I went downstairs and got a bowl of turkey chili.

And Gurks/sharp object day at the Page.
Why do those two always seem to go together....?
Maybe after the Gurkha, you feel the need to use that sharp object... :o
And I DID catch the knife from the Gurkha booth. Hmmm....
And proceeded to cut yourself with said knife.
Good times. At least we could see how sharp it was.

paint party cancelled due to weather. shit.
And why is that a problem for you? You should be relieved. Now you can focus on getting rid of your cold.

NFL to move a 4th game to London... I'm sure season ticket holders love this idea.  ::)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000753913/article/nfl-expands-london-series-to-four-games-in-2017
So the games are not mediocre and boring enough for us, we need to share the misery?
They tried a European league and European audience before, it didn't work, give it up.
One college game and one pro game as a novelty is fine.  Don't expect to expand your market share.  Especially when you have something like a Cleveland vs. Jets matchup..... :-\  (Tony...I need a head banging emoji here)

Oh, It's a total money grab. Season ticket holders still have to pay for that as a "home" game, and then they get to profit for the full house over there.

And I agree, they are really watering down the product already with Sunday and Thursday Night. Monday Night used to be the novelty... and they had good ratings even for ho-hum matchups.
Exactly...what amazes me is that they are still confused as to why ratings are down.