BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.

Guess the cold weather is getting everyone huddled around the coffee pot... morning, Mark

Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.
Guess the cold weather is getting everyone huddled around the coffee pot... morning, Mark
Just cracked the freezing mark overnight here.  And the wind quit, so should be a nice day for our company Christmas cookout today.  On the menu: venison, hog, marinated chicken breast, various bacon-wrapped delicacies, lots of homemade sides, and two pies.  Oof!

Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.
Just wait until Raz shows up and starts talking firearms
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.
Guess the cold weather is getting everyone huddled around the coffee pot... morning, Mark
Just cracked the freezing mark overnight here.  And the wind quit, so should be a nice day for our company Christmas cookout today.  On the menu: venison, hog, marinated chicken breast, various bacon-wrapped delicacies, lots of homemade sides, and two pies.  Oof!

You had me at Bacon...  :D  It all sounds quite good. Our company feast will be next Friday. They will probably cater from the "home-cookin" place down the street.

Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.
Guess the cold weather is getting everyone huddled around the coffee pot... morning, Mark
Just cracked the freezing mark overnight here.  And the wind quit, so should be a nice day for our company Christmas cookout today.  On the menu: venison, hog, marinated chicken breast, various bacon-wrapped delicacies, lots of homemade sides, and two pies.  Oof!
My hat's off to the HR department for putting that together, gonna be serving adult beverages?

Morning Steve.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.
Just wait until Raz shows up and starts talking firearms

Appears it was an in-depth chili discussion last night...

In addition to John Glenn, yesterday saw the passing of Greg Lake (69) of Emerson, Lake and Palmer.
Does that man there are no surviving members?
Of the Mercury 7 or ELP?
This time, you're too late.
No I'm not....who answered that question?
I see your point.

Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.
Guess the cold weather is getting everyone huddled around the coffee pot... morning, Mark
Just cracked the freezing mark overnight here.  And the wind quit, so should be a nice day for our company Christmas cookout today.  On the menu: venison, hog, marinated chicken breast, various bacon-wrapped delicacies, lots of homemade sides, and two pies.  Oof!

You had me at Bacon...  :D  It all sounds quite good. Our company feast will be next Friday. They will probably cater from the "home-cookin" place down the street.
Our company Christmas party is......not.

Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.
I'm a lot of things but not a watcher of that crap.

Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.
Guess the cold weather is getting everyone huddled around the coffee pot... morning, Mark
Just cracked the freezing mark overnight here.  And the wind quit, so should be a nice day for our company Christmas cookout today.  On the menu: venison, hog, marinated chicken breast, various bacon-wrapped delicacies, lots of homemade sides, and two pies.  Oof!
My hat's off to the HR department for putting that together, gonna be serving adult beverages?
No, we did that one year, it got out-of-hand.  People + free booze = sheesh.

Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.
Guess the cold weather is getting everyone huddled around the coffee pot... morning, Mark
Just cracked the freezing mark overnight here.  And the wind quit, so should be a nice day for our company Christmas cookout today.  On the menu: venison, hog, marinated chicken breast, various bacon-wrapped delicacies, lots of homemade sides, and two pies.  Oof!

You had me at Bacon...  :D  It all sounds quite good. Our company feast will be next Friday. They will probably cater from the "home-cookin" place down the street.
Our company Christmas party is......not.
I'll consider our herf next week as the company holiday party. I hope I don't drink too much and get handsy this year.

Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.
Guess the cold weather is getting everyone huddled around the coffee pot... morning, Mark
Just cracked the freezing mark overnight here.  And the wind quit, so should be a nice day for our company Christmas cookout today.  On the menu: venison, hog, marinated chicken breast, various bacon-wrapped delicacies, lots of homemade sides, and two pies.  Oof!
You had me at Bacon...  :D  It all sounds quite good. Our company feast will be next Friday. They will probably cater from the "home-cookin" place down the street.
We've traditionally gone the catering route but bought a big-ass charbroil grill and decided to do pot-luck this year.  Plus the hunters in the group had a good start to the season and wanted to share the bounty.
[...]

"Thar she blows!"

Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.
I'm a lot of things but not a watcher of that crap.
Just figured being home all day you'd have dropped in on the ladies a few times.