CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19

Author Topic: 12/9/2016  (Read 18819 times)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
Re: 12/9/2016
« Reply #75 on: December 09, 2016, 07:53:08 AM »

Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.

Guess the cold weather is getting everyone huddled around the coffee pot... morning, Mark

Threebean

« Reply #76 on: December 09, 2016, 07:57:04 AM »

Morning Daves, fishy, dean, and ElfMovinMayor.  Dang, quite a crowd this morning.
Morning, Mark. Been awhile since we've had to catch up on the banter at 7 in the morning.
Indeed.  Five pages and not even 7 am CST.  It's like The View here today.  Just surmising, check with Tony to know for sure.
Guess the cold weather is getting everyone huddled around the coffee pot... morning, Mark
Just cracked the freezing mark overnight here.  And the wind quit, so should be a nice day for our company Christmas cookout today.  On the menu: venison, hog, marinated chicken breast, various bacon-wrapped delicacies, lots of homemade sides, and two pies.  Oof!

sfish

« Reply #77 on: December 09, 2016, 08:01:39 AM »

Just wait until Raz shows up and starts talking firearms

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #78 on: December 09, 2016, 08:02:13 AM »

Just cracked the freezing mark overnight here.  And the wind quit, so should be a nice day for our company Christmas cookout today.  On the menu: venison, hog, marinated chicken breast, various bacon-wrapped delicacies, lots of homemade sides, and two pies.  Oof!

You had me at Bacon...  :D  It all sounds quite good. Our company feast will be next Friday. They will probably cater from the "home-cookin" place down the street.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #79 on: December 09, 2016, 08:03:13 AM »

My hat's off to the HR department for putting that together, gonna be serving adult beverages?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #80 on: December 09, 2016, 08:03:34 AM »

Morning Steve.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #81 on: December 09, 2016, 08:03:36 AM »

Just wait until Raz shows up and starts talking firearms

Appears it was an in-depth chili discussion last night...

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #82 on: December 09, 2016, 08:04:01 AM »

In addition to John Glenn, yesterday saw the passing of Greg Lake (69) of Emerson, Lake and Palmer.
Does that man there are no surviving members?
Of the Mercury 7 or ELP?
This time, you're too late.
No I'm not....who answered that question?   
I see your point.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #83 on: December 09, 2016, 08:04:54 AM »

You had me at Bacon...  :D  It all sounds quite good. Our company feast will be next Friday. They will probably cater from the "home-cookin" place down the street.
Our company Christmas party is......not.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #84 on: December 09, 2016, 08:05:18 AM »

I'm a lot of things but not a watcher of that crap.

Threebean

« Reply #85 on: December 09, 2016, 08:10:59 AM »

My hat's off to the HR department for putting that together, gonna be serving adult beverages?
No, we did that one year, it got out-of-hand.  People + free booze = sheesh.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #86 on: December 09, 2016, 08:11:12 AM »

I'll consider our herf next week as the company holiday party. I hope I don't drink too much and get handsy this year.

Threebean

« Reply #87 on: December 09, 2016, 08:13:55 AM »

We've traditionally gone the catering route but bought a big-ass charbroil grill and decided to do pot-luck this year.  Plus the hunters in the group had a good start to the season and wanted to share the bounty.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #88 on: December 09, 2016, 08:14:06 AM »

I'll consider our herf next week as the company holiday party. I hope I don't drink too much and get handsy this year.

"Thar she blows!"

Threebean

« Reply #89 on: December 09, 2016, 08:15:26 AM »

I'm a lot of things but not a watcher of that crap.
Just figured being home all day you'd have dropped in on the ladies a few times.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19