Hooray! Cinco Vegas Cask!!!
You're officially the first person to ever say that. Afternoon, Steve.
Last time I smoked one, I literally tossed it out the window as I was driving to CF one year.

CNS

Hooray! Cinco Vegas Cask!!!
You're officially the first person to ever say that. Afternoon, Steve.
Last time I smoked one, I literally tossed it out the window as I was driving to CF one year.
Oh, and speaking of stank... Did you see my Poo-Pourri review yesterday?
No! I'm going back right now!
Wow, I'm actually amazed it works that well. Seems like one of those things too silly to be true.
WTF are you guys talking about?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkJy0Z2P_1k

Hooray! Cinco Vegas Cask!!!
You're officially the first person to ever say that. Afternoon, Steve.
Last time I smoked one, I literally tossed it out the window as I was driving to CF one year.
Oh, and speaking of stank... Did you see my Poo-Pourri review yesterday?
No! I'm going back right now!
Wow, I'm actually amazed it works that well. Seems like one of those things too silly to be true.
WTF are you guys talking about?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkJy0Z2P_1k
Ya hadda ask, dincha, Fish?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Hooray! Cinco Vegas Cask!!!
You're officially the first person to ever say that. Afternoon, Steve.

Oh, yeah. These things are awful. It's been awhile since the experience, but just like a bad liquor sick... you always remember for self preservation.

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Hooray! Cinco Vegas Cask!!!
You're officially the first person to ever say that. Afternoon, Steve.
Last time I smoked one, I literally tossed it out the window as I was driving to CF one year.

...and that was probably too good a death for that stick. You should have stopped and backed over it a couple times. lol

Hooray! Cinco Vegas Cask!!!
You're officially the first person to ever say that. Afternoon, Steve.
Last time I smoked one, I literally tossed it out the window as I was driving to CF one year.
Oh, and speaking of stank... Did you see my Poo-Pourri review yesterday?
No! I'm going back right now!
Wow, I'm actually amazed it works that well. Seems like one of those things too silly to be true.
WTF are you guys talking about?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkJy0Z2P_1k
That's funny

Hooray! Cinco Vegas Cask!!!
You're officially the first person to ever say that. Afternoon, Steve.
Last time I smoked one, I literally tossed it out the window as I was driving to CF one year.
Oh, and speaking of stank... Did you see my Poo-Pourri review yesterday?
No! I'm going back right now!
Wow, I'm actually amazed it works that well. Seems like one of those things too silly to be true.
WTF are you guys talking about?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkJy0Z2P_1k
Ya hadda ask, dincha, Fish?
I did Bret, I did

Hooray! Cinco Vegas Cask!!!
You're officially the first person to ever say that. Afternoon, Steve.
Last time I smoked one, I literally tossed it out the window as I was driving to CF one year.
Oh, and speaking of stank... Did you see my Poo-Pourri review yesterday?
Got one for my son's stocking this year...no elf needed.

Hooray! Cinco Vegas Cask!!!
You're officially the first person to ever say that. Afternoon, Steve.
Last time I smoked one, I literally tossed it out the window as I was driving to CF one year.
If those are the sticks we get to talk about, I'd rather get updated on the poo-pourri.

Hooray! Cinco Vegas Cask!!!
You're officially the first person to ever say that. Afternoon, Steve.
Last time I smoked one, I literally tossed it out the window as I was driving to CF one year.
If those are the sticks we get to talk about, I'd rather get updated on the poo-pourri.
And they're still clinging to the jam like a turd.

Hooray! Cinco Vegas Cask!!!
You're officially the first person to ever say that. Afternoon, Steve.
Last time I smoked one, I literally tossed it out the window as I was driving to CF one year.

...and that was probably too good a death for that stick. You should have stopped and backed over it a couple times. lol
I made sure the car behind me got it.

Looking like Lane Kiffin will be going to Houston.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

...and RGIII will be back under center for the Frowns this weekend...   ;D
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Hooray! Cinco Vegas Cask!!!
You're officially the first person to ever say that. Afternoon, Steve.
Last time I smoked one, I literally tossed it out the window as I was driving to CF one year.
If those are the sticks we get to talk about, I'd rather get updated on the poo-pourri.
And they're still clinging to the jam like a turd.

60 ring CAO Flatheads up!