BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Morning Steve.

Howdy, ClemsonDave. Seems to be a bit of a hump day hangover this morning...

I wonder why the various internet sites have cleared out the old Room 101 lines while still holding onto the Namakubis at close to original cost
That's a cigar question, and inappropriate for this forum. ;)
yes, immediately debate the carry weight, holsterabilty, and trigger pull of a Glock 9mm vs. some
other gun!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

I wonder why the various internet sites have cleared out the old Room 101 lines while still holding onto the Namakubis at close to original cost
That's a cigar question, and inappropriate for this forum. ;)
yes, immediately debate the carry weight, holsterabilty, and trigger pull of a Glock 9mm vs. some
other gun!

Ah, we're gonna need a model number for that 9mm to get this debate off the ground.  ;D

Good afternoon, Flip

I wonder why the various internet sites have cleared out the old Room 101 lines while still holding onto the Namakubis at close to original cost
That's a cigar question, and inappropriate for this forum. ;)
yes, immediately debate the carry weight, holsterabilty, and trigger pull of a Glock 9mm vs. some
other gun!

Ah, we're gonna need a model number for that 9mm to get this debate off the ground.  ;D

Good afternoon, Flip
pick your favorite, or the one you are most familiar with... 8)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

These Gurkha "toss 'em in the" Hudson Bays are clogging up this illustrious Jam.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Hooray! Cinco Vegas Cask!!!

I wonder why the various internet sites have cleared out the old Room 101 lines while still holding onto the Namakubis at close to original cost
That's a cigar question, and inappropriate for this forum. ;)
yes, immediately debate the carry weight, holsterabilty, and trigger pull of a Glock 9mm vs. some
other gun!

Ah, we're gonna need a model number for that 9mm to get this debate off the ground.  ;D

Good afternoon, Flip
Ruger SR9c vs Glock 19 MOS.

I wonder why the various internet sites have cleared out the old Room 101 lines while still holding onto the Namakubis at close to original cost
That's a cigar question, and inappropriate for this forum. ;)
yes, immediately debate the carry weight, holsterabilty, and trigger pull of a Glock 9mm vs. some
other gun!
LALTS

Hooray! Cinco Vegas Cask!!!
You're officially the first person to ever say that. Afternoon, Steve.

Hooray! Cinco Vegas Cask!!!
You're officially the first person to ever say that. Afternoon, Steve.
Last time I smoked one, I literally tossed it out the window as I was driving to CF one year.

Hooray! Cinco Vegas Cask!!!
You're officially the first person to ever say that. Afternoon, Steve.
Last time I smoked one, I literally tossed it out the window as I was driving to CF one year.
Oh, and speaking of stank... Did you see my Poo-Pourri review yesterday?

Hooray! Cinco Vegas Cask!!!
You're officially the first person to ever say that. Afternoon, Steve.
Last time I smoked one, I literally tossed it out the window as I was driving to CF one year.
Oh, and speaking of stank... Did you see my Poo-Pourri review yesterday?
No! I'm going back right now!

Hooray! Cinco Vegas Cask!!!
You're officially the first person to ever say that. Afternoon, Steve.
Last time I smoked one, I literally tossed it out the window as I was driving to CF one year.
Oh, and speaking of stank... Did you see my Poo-Pourri review yesterday?
No! I'm going back right now!
Wow, I'm actually amazed it works that well. Seems like one of those things too silly to be true.

Hooray! Cinco Vegas Cask!!!
You're officially the first person to ever say that. Afternoon, Steve.
Last time I smoked one, I literally tossed it out the window as I was driving to CF one year.

Hooray! Cinco Vegas Cask!!!
You're officially the first person to ever say that. Afternoon, Steve.
Last time I smoked one, I literally tossed it out the window as I was driving to CF one year.
Oh, and speaking of stank... Did you see my Poo-Pourri review yesterday?
No! I'm going back right now!
Wow, I'm actually amazed it works that well. Seems like one of those things too silly to be true.
WTF are you guys talking about?