Snow has started to fall. Right on the edge of the snowbelt here at work, now we wait to see how hard we get hit.

good morning Daves and Tony. woke up to a hell of a cold this morning. chest hurts. no cigar. coffee tastes like crap.
Sorry to hear that. Are you allowed to take Mucinex D (not DM). The stuff works well and quickly.
allowed?
It's considered to have addictive qualities. I should have said, do you allow yourself to take medications with pseudoephedrine?

Happy little Friday ® over the hump day to all.
How original, morning Tony
Sorry, didn't see the trademark symbol. I won't use that one again. Sheesh.
Sheesh is © CB.  Come on, Tony.

He gave me permission to use "Sheesh". So
What's with the imported emoji Tony?  Site provided ones not good enough?
This one more clearly shows how much oomph I'm putting into my raspberry.
So why not add an emoji library to the site?
I'll add it to the list.

good morning Daves and Tony. woke up to a hell of a cold this morning. chest hurts. no cigar. coffee tastes like crap.
Sorry to hear that. Are you allowed to take Mucinex D (not DM). The stuff works well and quickly.
allowed?
It's considered to have addictive qualities. I should have said, do you allow yourself to take medications with pseudoephedrine?
Or what he said.

Quesada/Fonseca/knife day at the Page.

good morning Daves and Tony. woke up to a hell of a cold this morning. chest hurts. no cigar. coffee tastes like crap.
Sorry to hear that. Are you allowed to take Mucinex D (not DM). The stuff works well and quickly.
allowed?
It's considered to have addictive qualities. I should have said, do you allow yourself to take medications with pseudoephedrine?
Do you mean medications that work?
...and require more paperwork than buying a car?

good morning Daves and Tony. woke up to a hell of a cold this morning. chest hurts. no cigar. coffee tastes like crap.
Sorry to hear that. Are you allowed to take Mucinex D (not DM). The stuff works well and quickly.
allowed?
It's considered to have addictive qualities. I should have said, do you allow yourself to take medications with pseudoephedrine?
...and as a chemical precurser to meth....

good morning Daves and Tony. woke up to a hell of a cold this morning. chest hurts. no cigar. coffee tastes like crap.
Sorry to hear that. Are you allowed to take Mucinex D (not DM). The stuff works well and quickly.
allowed?
It's considered to have addictive qualities. I should have said, do you allow yourself to take medications with pseudoephedrine?
Do you mean medications that work?
...and require more paperwork than buying a car?
That too.

good morning Daves and Tony. woke up to a hell of a cold this morning. chest hurts. no cigar. coffee tastes like crap.
Sorry to hear that. Are you allowed to take Mucinex D (not DM). The stuff works well and quickly.
allowed?
It's considered to have addictive qualities. I should have said, do you allow yourself to take medications with pseudoephedrine?
not sure what pseudoephedrine is. seeing how I've had no health insurance since I've left NY, I depend on Canada, India, and China for what meds I need to stop the flares of RA. I take vitamins only or ibuprofen for inflammation and generic aleve for pain occasionally. come April medicare kicks in and I've talked to a few health insurance providers for an 'advantage' plan that best suits my needs.

I wonder why the various internet sites have cleared out the old Room 101 lines while still holding onto the Namakubis at close to original cost

I wonder why the various internet sites have cleared out the old Room 101 lines while still holding onto the Namakubis at close to original cost
That's a cigar question, and inappropriate for this forum. ;)

good morning Daves and Tony. woke up to a hell of a cold this morning. chest hurts. no cigar. coffee tastes like crap.
Sorry to hear that. Are you allowed to take Mucinex D (not DM). The stuff works well and quickly.
allowed?
It's considered to have addictive qualities. I should have said, do you allow yourself to take medications with pseudoephedrine?
not sure what pseudoephedrine is. seeing how I've had no health insurance since I've left NY, I depend on Canada, India, and China for what meds I need to stop the flares of RA. I take vitamins only or ibuprofen for inflammation and generic aleve for pain occasionally. come April medicare kicks in and I've talked to a few health insurance providers for an 'advantage' plan that best suits my needs.
It was the active ingredient in most sinus/cold medicines.
Because it is a precurser to methamphetamine, it can still be gotten, but is one of those items that you have to take the ticket up to the pharmacist and sign a paper to receive. I think you can get like 2 boxes a month.  It has been replaced primarily by phenylephrine which is generally considered adequate but less effective.

I wonder why the various internet sites have cleared out the old Room 101 lines while still holding onto the Namakubis at close to original cost
My guess would be they are still manufacturing....While it is considered a limited release, I don't know that they put a specific number on it.

good morning Daves and Tony. woke up to a hell of a cold this morning. chest hurts. no cigar. coffee tastes like crap.
Sorry to hear that. Are you allowed to take Mucinex D (not DM). The stuff works well and quickly.
allowed?
It's considered to have addictive qualities. I should have said, do you allow yourself to take medications with pseudoephedrine?
not sure what pseudoephedrine is. seeing how I've had no health insurance since I've left NY, I depend on Canada, India, and China for what meds I need to stop the flares of RA. I take vitamins only or ibuprofen for inflammation and generic aleve for pain occasionally. come April medicare kicks in and I've talked to a few health insurance providers for an 'advantage' plan that best suits my needs.
Well this is considered "over the counter" but it's very controlled and kept behind the counter. Like Dave mentioned, it can be used to make meth so they'll take a copy of your ID and have you sign your life away before handing it over.

The bottom line: it's a hassle to get but it works well.

Morning, muchachos.