Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

Happy little Friday ® over the hump day to all.
How original, morning Tony
Sorry, didn't see the trademark symbol. I won't use that one again. Sheesh.
Sheesh is © CB.  Come on, Tony.

He gave me permission to use "Sheesh". So
Now ladies....

Good morning boys, happy little Friday!
And we're jammin', so woohoo!
I can just sense all the great deals coming our way!
You sure that's not just gas?
Bonafide deals.  $8 melanios to prove it.   ::)

Happy little Friday ® over the hump day to all.
How original, morning Tony
Sorry, didn't see the trademark symbol. I won't use that one again. Sheesh.
Sheesh is © CB.  Come on, Tony.

He gave me permission to use "Sheesh". So
What's with the imported emoji Tony?  Site provided ones not good enough?

good morning Daves and Tony. woke up to a hell of a cold this morning. chest hurts. no cigar. coffee tastes like crap.
Cigar will either clear you out or kill you.  Either way, you'll be better.

good morning Daves and Tony. woke up to a hell of a cold this morning. chest hurts. no cigar. coffee tastes like crap.
Morning, Dean. Got a bit of a cough myself. Probably the sissy in me shining through.
Indeed, all that coddling with blankets and muffs and heaters makes one soft.

Good morning boys, happy little Friday!
And we're jammin', so woohoo!
I can just sense all the great deals coming our way!
You sure that's not just gas?
Well, all the deals smell similar, so maybe.

good morning Daves and Tony. woke up to a hell of a cold this morning. chest hurts. no cigar. coffee tastes like crap.
Sorry to hear that. Are you allowed to take Mucinex D (not DM). The stuff works well and quickly.

good morning Daves and Tony. woke up to a hell of a cold this morning. chest hurts. no cigar. coffee tastes like crap.
Morning, Dean. Got a bit of a cough myself. Probably the sissy in me shining through.
Indeed, all that coddling with blankets and muffs and heaters makes one soft.
This cough has the wife written all over it. She's had it for about a week.

good morning Daves and Tony. woke up to a hell of a cold this morning. chest hurts. no cigar. coffee tastes like crap.
Sorry to hear that. Are you allowed to take Mucinex D (not DM). The stuff works well and quickly.
Dean's used to giving the D, not taking the D.

Happy little Friday ® over the hump day to all.
How original, morning Tony
Sorry, didn't see the trademark symbol. I won't use that one again. Sheesh.
Sheesh is © CB.  Come on, Tony.

He gave me permission to use "Sheesh". So
What's with the imported emoji Tony?  Site provided ones not good enough?
This one more clearly shows how much oomph I'm putting into my raspberry.

good morning Daves and Tony. woke up to a hell of a cold this morning. chest hurts. no cigar. coffee tastes like crap.
Sorry to hear that. Are you allowed to take Mucinex D (not DM). The stuff works well and quickly.
allowed?

Happy little Friday ® over the hump day to all.
How original, morning Tony
Sorry, didn't see the trademark symbol. I won't use that one again. Sheesh.
Sheesh is © CB.  Come on, Tony.

He gave me permission to use "Sheesh". So
What's with the imported emoji Tony?  Site provided ones not good enough?
This one more clearly shows how much oomph I'm putting into my raspberry.
So why not add an emoji library to the site?

good morning Daves and Tony. woke up to a hell of a cold this morning. chest hurts. no cigar. coffee tastes like crap.
Sorry to hear that. Are you allowed to take Mucinex D (not DM). The stuff works well and quickly.
allowed?
Yea, I picked up on that.  Tony has to ask permission a lot... :-\

Happy little Friday ® over the hump day to all.
How original, morning Tony
Sorry, didn't see the trademark symbol. I won't use that one again. Sheesh.
Sheesh is © CB.  Come on, Tony.

He gave me permission to use "Sheesh". So
What's with the imported emoji Tony?  Site provided ones not good enough?
This one more clearly shows how much oomph I'm putting into my raspberry.
So why not add an emoji library to the site?
Coming soon, in 2019.

good morning Daves and Tony. woke up to a hell of a cold this morning. chest hurts. no cigar. coffee tastes like crap.
Sorry to hear that. Are you allowed to take Mucinex D (not DM). The stuff works well and quickly.
allowed?
Yea, I picked up on that.  Tony has to ask permission a lot... :-\
Probably he meant with his other medications. ;)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16