Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Off to Houston I go, adios mofos.

I wonder if this is how Tony feels most of the time.
Confused?
housework. although a good woman around to do it for me would be nice, if only they visited and didn't move in.
Amen.
one thing about the lady, when she gets manic she loves to clean, but you just have to keep your distance and stay away.

Off to Houston I go, adios mofos.
safe travels Mark.

I wonder if this is how Tony feels most of the time.
Confused?
housework. although a good woman around to do it for me would be nice, if only they visited and didn't move in.
Amen.
one thing about the lady, when she gets manic she loves to clean, but you just have to keep your distance and stay away.
Never a dull moment in FL!

I wonder if this is how Tony feels most of the time.
Confused?
housework. although a good woman around to do it for me would be nice, if only they visited and didn't move in.
Amen.
one thing about the lady, when she gets manic she loves to clean, but you just have to keep your distance and stay away.
Never a dull moment in FL!
I know right? and I love dull and boring.

did I miss the rack check this morning?

I wonder if this is how Tony feels most of the time.
Confused?
housework. although a good woman around to do it for me would be nice, if only they visited and didn't move in.
Generally speaking, if you have them do housework, they are either a maid and expect to be paid, or they've moved in.

I wonder if this is how Tony feels most of the time.
Confused?
housework. although a good woman around to do it for me would be nice, if only they visited and didn't move in.
Amen.
one thing about the lady, when she gets manic she loves to clean, but you just have to keep your distance and stay away.
Not easy in a trailer...

I wonder if this is how Tony feels most of the time.
Confused?
housework. although a good woman around to do it for me would be nice, if only they visited and didn't move in.
Amen.
one thing about the lady, when she gets manic she loves to clean, but you just have to keep your distance and stay away.
Never a dull moment in FL!
I know right? and I love dull and boring.
I shall call bull on that statement!

Off to Houston I go, adios mofos.
CCB to HOU.

I wonder if this is how Tony feels most of the time.
Confused?
housework. although a good woman around to do it for me would be nice, if only they visited and didn't move in.
Generally speaking, if you have them do housework, they are either a maid and expect to be paid, or they've moved in.
They get their money one way or the other.

I wonder if this is how Tony feels most of the time.
Confused?
housework. although a good woman around to do it for me would be nice, if only they visited and didn't move in.
Generally speaking, if you have them do housework, they are either a maid and expect to be paid, or they've moved in.
They get their your money one way or the other.
Fixed it for you

Off to Houston I go, adios mofos.
Hope you get to enjoy some downtime at H-town (StogiesWorld) lounge this evening.

I wonder if this is how Tony feels most of the time.
Confused?
housework. although a good woman around to do it for me would be nice, if only they visited and didn't move in.
Generally speaking, if you have them do housework, they are either a maid and expect to be paid, or they've moved in.
paid help is best, unless they are paying me, then it's better.
nobody moving in!

I wonder if this is how Tony feels most of the time.
Confused?
housework. although a good woman around to do it for me would be nice, if only they visited and didn't move in.
Amen.
one thing about the lady, when she gets manic she loves to clean, but you just have to keep your distance and stay away.
Not easy in a trailer...
this is a big trailer. two bedrooms, and a study to get away to.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9