Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Dick Joke Lull?
East coast lunch lull, central, what am I going to have for lunch lull, I can't
speak for the other side of the Rockies though...

Ok, it's so.

Almost looked like it wasn't going to happen but I finally got something lit.

looking at replacing an old analog 36" RCA TV, with a new Samsung 43" 4K  smart TV with built in WiFi.
$299.00 today.  Wasn't going too, but the current TV tops out at S-VHS connection, no component, no HDMI.
Available today, don't need to wait for Black friday.
Already picked up the HDMI cables on the walk to the office this morning.
just have to measure the opening in the oak wall unit in the living room. Room already has 5.1 sound.

Almost looked like it wasn't going to happen but I finally got something lit.

nice choice!

looking at replacing an old analog 36" RCA TV, with a new Samsung 43" 4K  smart TV with built in WiFi.
$299.00 today.  Wasn't going too, but the current TV tops out at S-VHS connection, no component, no HDMI.
Available today, don't need to wait for Black friday.
Already picked up the HDMI cables on the walk to the office this morning.
just have to measure the opening in the oak wall unit in the living room. Room already has 5.1 sound.
Sounds like you already made up your mind. You need a little more enablin'?

looking at replacing an old analog 36" RCA TV, with a new Samsung 43" 4K  smart TV with built in WiFi.
$299.00 today.  Wasn't going too, but the current TV tops out at S-VHS connection, no component, no HDMI.
Available today, don't need to wait for Black friday.
Already picked up the HDMI cables on the walk to the office this morning.
just have to measure the opening in the oak wall unit in the living room. Room already has 5.1 sound.
Don't forget the sliding barn door to cover when not in use.  It's all the rage.

looking at replacing an old analog 36" RCA TV, with a new Samsung 43" 4K  smart TV with built in WiFi.
$299.00 today.  Wasn't going too, but the current TV tops out at S-VHS connection, no component, no HDMI.
Available today, don't need to wait for Black friday.
Already picked up the HDMI cables on the walk to the office this morning.
just have to measure the opening in the oak wall unit in the living room. Room already has 5.1 sound.
Sounds like you already made up your mind. You need a little more enablin'?
no, but it is cheap enough, that I can tell the warden, I picked out my own Christmas present,
and by the way, I am paying for it... looking at a Up converting Blue-Ray for the living room, only Blue-ray
is in the media room.

looking at replacing an old analog 36" RCA TV, with a new Samsung 43" 4K  smart TV with built in WiFi.
$299.00 today.  Wasn't going too, but the current TV tops out at S-VHS connection, no component, no HDMI.
Available today, don't need to wait for Black friday.
Already picked up the HDMI cables on the walk to the office this morning.
just have to measure the opening in the oak wall unit in the living room. Room already has 5.1 sound.
Don't forget the sliding barn door to cover when not in use.  It's all the rage.
my son-in-law, just put a sliding barn door in his basement to hide the laundry room.
all stainless hardware.  I have an oak 2 piece wall unit.  stereo on one side, wife's stuff on the other bookcase.
both have leaded glass doors.

looking at replacing an old analog 36" RCA TV, with a new Samsung 43" 4K  smart TV with built in WiFi.
$299.00 today.  Wasn't going too, but the current TV tops out at S-VHS connection, no component, no HDMI.
Available today, don't need to wait for Black friday.
Already picked up the HDMI cables on the walk to the office this morning.
just have to measure the opening in the oak wall unit in the living room. Room already has 5.1 sound.
Don't forget the sliding barn door to cover when not in use.  It's all the rage.
In fact, the tv should come with it.

looking at replacing an old analog 36" RCA TV, with a new Samsung 43" 4K  smart TV with built in WiFi.
$299.00 today.  Wasn't going too, but the current TV tops out at S-VHS connection, no component, no HDMI.
Available today, don't need to wait for Black friday.
Already picked up the HDMI cables on the walk to the office this morning.
just have to measure the opening in the oak wall unit in the living room. Room already has 5.1 sound.
Don't forget the sliding barn door to cover when not in use.  It's all the rage.
In fact, the tv should come with it.
I am looking in P.C. Richards, not John Deere!  ::)

looking at replacing an old analog 36" RCA TV, with a new Samsung 43" 4K  smart TV with built in WiFi.
$299.00 today.  Wasn't going too, but the current TV tops out at S-VHS connection, no component, no HDMI.
Available today, don't need to wait for Black friday.
Already picked up the HDMI cables on the walk to the office this morning.
just have to measure the opening in the oak wall unit in the living room. Room already has 5.1 sound.
Don't forget the sliding barn door to cover when not in use.  It's all the rage.
In fact, the tv should come with it.
I am looking in P.C. Richards, not John Deere!  ::)
Look for the Chip & Joanna tv collection. It's probably behind the shiplap wall.

Almost looked like it wasn't going to happen but I finally got something lit.

A fine choice, indeed.

Almost looked like it wasn't going to happen but I finally got something lit.

A fine choice, indeed.
Plan on getting another smoke in after lunch too.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8