Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

looking at replacing an old analog 36" RCA TV, with a new Samsung 43" 4K  smart TV with built in WiFi.
$299.00 today.  Wasn't going too, but the current TV tops out at S-VHS connection, no component, no HDMI.
Available today, don't need to wait for Black friday.
Already picked up the HDMI cables on the walk to the office this morning.
just have to measure the opening in the oak wall unit in the living room. Room already has 5.1 sound.
Don't forget the sliding barn door to cover when not in use.  It's all the rage.
And shiplap!

@ Flip.  We'll be having a Holiday Herf on Thursday Dec 8.  Let me know if you plan on attending.
Sounds good, just put it in my calendar.

going to cut out a little early today, usually hang around till 6:45.See you guys.

NCAA: Notre Dame must vacate wins after academic misconduct

SOUTH BEND, IN (KTRK) --
The NCAA is ordering Notre Dame to vacate wins from its 2012 and 2013 football seasons because a student athletic trainer committed academic misconduct by doing substantial course work for two players and giving six others impermissible academic extra benefits.

Coach Brian Kelly called the penalty excessive and the school will appeal.

A Division I Committee on Infractions panel also called for Notre Dame to be put on probation for a year and levied a $5,000 fine.
Hell, UNC doesn't have to do anything and they committed systemic academic fraud.   WTF?
The Catholics have to do their penance.

NCAA: Notre Dame must vacate wins after academic misconduct

SOUTH BEND, IN (KTRK) --
The NCAA is ordering Notre Dame to vacate wins from its 2012 and 2013 football seasons because a student athletic trainer committed academic misconduct by doing substantial course work for two players and giving six others impermissible academic extra benefits.

Coach Brian Kelly called the penalty excessive and the school will appeal.

A Division I Committee on Infractions panel also called for Notre Dame to be put on probation for a year and levied a $5,000 fine.
Hell, UNC doesn't have to do anything and they committed systemic academic fraud.   WTF?
The Catholics have to do their penance.
They already are....his name is Brian Kelly

NCAA: Notre Dame must vacate wins after academic misconduct

SOUTH BEND, IN (KTRK) --
The NCAA is ordering Notre Dame to vacate wins from its 2012 and 2013 football seasons because a student athletic trainer committed academic misconduct by doing substantial course work for two players and giving six others impermissible academic extra benefits.

Coach Brian Kelly called the penalty excessive and the school will appeal.

A Division I Committee on Infractions panel also called for Notre Dame to be put on probation for a year and levied a $5,000 fine.
Hell, UNC doesn't have to do anything and they committed systemic academic fraud.   WTF?
The Catholics have to do their penance.
They already are....his name is Brian Kelly
This may be the push the admin needed to show him the door.

NCAA: Notre Dame must vacate wins after academic misconduct

SOUTH BEND, IN (KTRK) --
The NCAA is ordering Notre Dame to vacate wins from its 2012 and 2013 football seasons because a student athletic trainer committed academic misconduct by doing substantial course work for two players and giving six others impermissible academic extra benefits.

Coach Brian Kelly called the penalty excessive and the school will appeal.

A Division I Committee on Infractions panel also called for Notre Dame to be put on probation for a year and levied a $5,000 fine.
Hell, UNC doesn't have to do anything and they committed systemic academic fraud.   WTF?
The Catholics have to do their penance.
They already are....his name is Brian Kelly
This may be the push the admin needed to show him the door.
I think the only reason that won't happen is that it will cost too much.  I think they just got finished paying off Weis.

NCAA: Notre Dame must vacate wins after academic misconduct

SOUTH BEND, IN (KTRK) --
The NCAA is ordering Notre Dame to vacate wins from its 2012 and 2013 football seasons because a student athletic trainer committed academic misconduct by doing substantial course work for two players and giving six others impermissible academic extra benefits.

Coach Brian Kelly called the penalty excessive and the school will appeal.

A Division I Committee on Infractions panel also called for Notre Dame to be put on probation for a year and levied a $5,000 fine.
Hell, UNC doesn't have to do anything and they committed systemic academic fraud.   WTF?
The Catholics have to do their penance.
UNC did not win anything to give back

[...]

$ is no object

Original Padilla 1948 lit with some elixer on the side

[...]

Good point, he just signed a six year deal back in January.  But who knows, the buyout might adjust based on his record per season.  And bowl games.  And NCAA actions.  Also can't count out the moneyed alums whose largess is swayed by the success of the program.

My brother said the LSU package to tempt Jimbo Fisher is sitting at about $40 mil including all the buyouts on both ends.

Otto strengthened into the seventh hurricane of 2016 Atlantic hurricane season late Tuesday afternoon in the southwest Caribbean Sea, and is forecast to be an extremely rare late November hurricane landfall, posing a danger of flooding and mudslides in parts of Central America.

This makes Otto the latest hurricane formation on record in the Caribbean Sea, surpassing Hurricane Martha in 1969, according to the National Hurricane Center (NHC).

Hurricane Otto will landfall in either Nicaragua or Costa Rica on Thanksgiving Day.

Heavy rain, flooding and mudslides are the greatest concerns for Central America.

This could be a record latest-in-season hurricane landfall in Nicaragua.

Otto could be the first hurricane landfall in 174 years of records in Costa Rica.

My brother said the LSU package to tempt Jimbo Fisher is sitting at about $40 mil including all the buyouts on both ends.
Don't doubt that the package is tempting, but I think it will boil down to whether he is content being a big fish in a small pond or a medium fish in a big pond.  I think he can scrape by on his current salary of over 3 mil a year.

My brother said the LSU package to tempt Jimbo Fisher is sitting at about $40 mil including all the buyouts on both ends.
Don't doubt that the package is tempting, but I think it will boil down to whether he is content being a big fish in a small pond or a medium fish in a big pond.  I think he can scrape by on his current salary of over 3 mil a year.
New deal is in the 5 mil/year for 5 years vicinity + buyouts
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8