Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Holy crap, the banter has been left unattended by a Dave.  Must be some sort of "commuting" rule which allows that to occur.
Somebody's got some splainin' to do.

Good morning, ladies.

Hey, Tony... makin' breakfast this morning?
Not yet. Still getting the kiddies off to school.

Schools are out all week here... but shouldn't you feed them something before they leave? Little guys are probably starving.
Ours are off, too. Makes for an easy week.
Our elementary school has half days all week until Thursday and then again next Monday and Tuesday for teacher conference. The middle school is full day until half day tomorrow. You're right, they didn't make it very easy.
It's almost like they went out their way to make it as difficult and cumbersome as possible.

Holy crap, the banter has been left unattended by a Dave.  Must be some sort of "commuting" rule which allows that to occur.
Somebody's got some splainin' to do.

Good morning, ladies.

Hey, Tony... makin' breakfast this morning?
Not yet. Still getting the kiddies off to school.

Schools are out all week here... but shouldn't you feed them something before they leave? Little guys are probably starving.
Ours are off, too. Makes for an easy week.
Our elementary school has half days all week until Thursday and then again next Monday and Tuesday for teacher conference. The middle school is full day until half day tomorrow. You're right, they didn't make it very easy.
It's almost like they went out their way to make it as difficult and cumbersome as possible.
Our board of ed is made up of a bunch of idiots.

Holy crap, the banter has been left unattended by a Dave.  Must be some sort of "commuting" rule which allows that to occur.
Somebody's got some splainin' to do.

Good morning, ladies.

Hey, Tony... makin' breakfast this morning?
Not yet. Still getting the kiddies off to school.

Schools are out all week here... but shouldn't you feed them something before they leave? Little guys are probably starving.
Ours are off, too. Makes for an easy week.
Our elementary school has half days all week until Thursday and then again next Monday and Tuesday for teacher conference. The middle school is full day until half day tomorrow. You're right, they didn't make it very easy.
It's almost like they went out their way to make it as difficult and cumbersome as possible.
Our board of ed is made up of a bunch of idiots.
Definitely sounds like a government institution.

Misc 10-pack day at the Page.

Misc 10-pack day at the Page.
Oh fun. Definitely looking at a Mad Bomber Supplex hat.

Misc 10-pack day at the Page.
Oh fun. Definitely looking at a Mad Bomber Supplex hat.
You'll rock the shit out of that thing.

Misc 10-pack day at the Page.
Oh fun. Definitely looking at a Mad Bomber Supplex hat.
You'll rock the shit out of that thing.
Merry Christmas, the shitter's full!

Randy Quaid lull?

Misc 10-pack day at the Page.
Oh fun. Definitely looking at a Mad Bomber Supplex hat.
You'll rock the shit out of that thing.
Merry Christmas, the shitter's full!

That hat is the gift that keeps on giving the whole year long.

Dow went above 19000 briefly for the first time today, back to 18978 right now.

Good morning boys, working from home today. Just took delivery of a new dishwasher I need to install and have a Dr's appt for the son later...wife is here too, she may get 45 seconds of hell later
Afternoon's delight?
Nothing like installing a new dishwasher to get the warden's motor running.  Don't screw it up!  (pardon the pun).
just don't make the mistake of having it delievered with a big red bow and saying "Merry Christmas!".
good morning all you Daves & not Daves.

Good morning boys, working from home today. Just took delivery of a new dishwasher I need to install and have a Dr's appt for the son later...wife is here too, she may get 45 seconds of hell later
Afternoon's delight?
Nothing like installing a new dishwasher to get the warden's motor running.  Don't screw it up!  (pardon the pun).
just don't make the mistake of having it delievered with a big red bow and saying "Merry Christmas!".
good morning all you Daves & not Daves.
Sound advice. Good morning, Flip.

[...]

Classic!

Dick Joke Lull?