Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Interesting question from USA Today (surprised CarolinaDave hasn't brought it up already)....why don't we eat turkey eggs?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/11/20/turkey-eggs/94167134/
goose eggs are the size of a mini football. We used to raise chickens, ducks, and we had one goose. rhode island red chickens, lay brown eggs, the plymoth rock chickens lay white.  We had some fancy bantam hens, their eggs had
pastel green and blue shells.  Inquiring minds and all.
Good morning boys.
That's very eggciting information, Flip. Good late morning to ya.
Well I had to watch the start of Live with Kelly, ya know
You lose your job too? ;D
managerial flex time, as long as I work 7 hours at my desk, and it coincides with
a bunch of everybody else's hours, I'm OK.  Plus when they call me at midnight, I'm supposed to get
online and fix the problem.

Interesting question from USA Today (surprised CarolinaDave hasn't brought it up already)....why don't we eat turkey eggs?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/11/20/turkey-eggs/94167134/
goose eggs are the size of a mini football. We used to raise chickens, ducks, and we had one goose. rhode island red chickens, lay brown eggs, the plymoth rock chickens lay white.  We had some fancy bantam hens, their eggs had
pastel green and blue shells.  Inquiring minds and all.
Good morning boys.
Eggsactly.  Afternoon BarnyardFlip.
Wait a minute. Pot, is that you? It's me, Kettle.
Afternoon your blackness.
And you haven't even seen me with my pants off.

Forgot how much attention it takes to smoke a pipe.  Gotta fiddle with it constantly.  Do enjoy the pipe tabaccy though.
I had a drawer at work dedicated to it. Had to pack all that stuff up and now it's sitting in the basement, in jars, in a box, next to the humidors. I could actually go for a bowl right about now.

Planning to meet up with Charlie tomorrow morning/afternoon for a cigar or two.

@Tex, how have you liked the Tat Skinnies you've had?
DeepDishFish, how's things?
Morning Mike, all good. You?
Stoking the fires to keep warm.  Down into the 20's again last night.  Clear, bright blue skies.
Bright blue skies last night?

@Tex, how have you liked the Tat Skinnies you've had?
DeepDishFish, how's things?
Morning Mike, all good. You?
Stoking the fires to keep warm.  Down into the 20's again last night.  Clear, bright blue skies.
Bright blue skies last night?
Probably that pipe tobacco ???

Interesting question from USA Today (surprised CarolinaDave hasn't brought it up already)....why don't we eat turkey eggs?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/11/20/turkey-eggs/94167134/
goose eggs are the size of a mini football. We used to raise chickens, ducks, and we had one goose. rhode island red chickens, lay brown eggs, the plymoth rock chickens lay white.  We had some fancy bantam hens, their eggs had
pastel green and blue shells.  Inquiring minds and all.
Good morning boys.
Eggsactly.  Afternoon BarnyardFlip.
Wait a minute. Pot, is that you? It's me, Kettle.
Afternoon your blackness.
I'm offended and will organize a demonstration/protest/riot in short order.
It's a new era...we don't have to put up with that PC shit anymore...unless we're on a college campus or California.

Interesting question from USA Today (surprised CarolinaDave hasn't brought it up already)....why don't we eat turkey eggs?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/11/20/turkey-eggs/94167134/
goose eggs are the size of a mini football. We used to raise chickens, ducks, and we had one goose. rhode island red chickens, lay brown eggs, the plymoth rock chickens lay white.  We had some fancy bantam hens, their eggs had
pastel green and blue shells.  Inquiring minds and all.
Good morning boys.
Eggsactly.  Afternoon BarnyardFlip.
Wait a minute. Pot, is that you? It's me, Kettle.
Afternoon your blackness.
I'm offended and will organize a demonstration/protest/riot in short order.
It's a new era...we don't have to put up with that PC shit anymore...unless we're on a college campus or California.
Actually I believe that new era dawns on 1/20/17, except in the aforementioned locations.

[...]

That's just a technicality.

[...]

You also must have supported the new era at least in the general election to claim the fruits of winning.

leaf guards done. was shorted one piece and at least 25 fasteners from the contractor and had to make a Home Depot run to find something to match up. the leaf guards are special order contractor material. called the contractor and he'll get me another piece. my ankles are killing me from climbing up and down the ladder. glad the guards were 6 footers and not 3 footers.

Chipotle being sued over a burrito they advertize as 300 calories, but is actually over 1,000.    Must be that new math.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2016/11/21/customers-suing-chipotle-over-300-calorie-burrito/94211910/

Chipotle being sued over a burrito they advertize as 300 calories, but is actually over 1,000.    Must be that new math.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2016/11/21/customers-suing-chipotle-over-300-calorie-burrito/94211910/
Common Core Education

[...]

that's bullshit! some of us has never been politically correct.

PC lull?

[...]

True, but now it's acceptable again.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11