Uncle Lee prefectors, $37.50/10 with FS at Holts.  http://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special.html
Can we use the $10 CI coupon?
You can try.  I'm waiting for Ogie to swoop in with the CI FS code to use mine.

Interesting question from USA Today (surprised CarolinaDave hasn't brought it up already)....why don't we eat turkey eggs?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/11/20/turkey-eggs/94167134/
goose eggs are the size of a mini football. We used to raise chickens, ducks, and we had one goose. rhode island red chickens, lay brown eggs, the plymoth rock chickens lay white.  We had some fancy bantam hens, their eggs had
pastel green and blue shells.  Inquiring minds and all.
Good morning boys.

Interesting question from USA Today (surprised CarolinaDave hasn't brought it up already)....why don't we eat turkey eggs?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/11/20/turkey-eggs/94167134/
goose eggs are the size of a mini football. We used to raise chickens, ducks, and we had one goose. rhode island red chickens, lay brown eggs, the plymoth rock chickens lay white.  We had some fancy bantam hens, their eggs had
pastel green and blue shells.  Inquiring minds and all.
Good morning boys.
That's very eggciting information, Flip. Good late morning to ya.

Interesting question from USA Today (surprised CarolinaDave hasn't brought it up already)....why don't we eat turkey eggs?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/11/20/turkey-eggs/94167134/
goose eggs are the size of a mini football. We used to raise chickens, ducks, and we had one goose. rhode island red chickens, lay brown eggs, the plymoth rock chickens lay white.  We had some fancy bantam hens, their eggs had
pastel green and blue shells.  Inquiring minds and all.
Good morning boys.
That's very eggciting information, Flip. Good late morning to ya.
Well I had to watch the start of Live with Kelly, ya know

Interesting question from USA Today (surprised CarolinaDave hasn't brought it up already)....why don't we eat turkey eggs?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/11/20/turkey-eggs/94167134/
goose eggs are the size of a mini football. We used to raise chickens, ducks, and we had one goose. rhode island red chickens, lay brown eggs, the plymoth rock chickens lay white.  We had some fancy bantam hens, their eggs had
pastel green and blue shells.  Inquiring minds and all.
Good morning boys.
That's very eggciting information, Flip. Good late morning to ya.
Well I had to watch the start of Live with Kelly, ya know
You lose your job too? ;D

Morning Flip

Interesting question from USA Today (surprised CarolinaDave hasn't brought it up already)....why don't we eat turkey eggs?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/11/20/turkey-eggs/94167134/
goose eggs are the size of a mini football. We used to raise chickens, ducks, and we had one goose. rhode island red chickens, lay brown eggs, the plymoth rock chickens lay white.  We had some fancy bantam hens, their eggs had
pastel green and blue shells.  Inquiring minds and all.
Good morning boys.
That's very eggciting information, Flip. Good late morning to ya.
Well I had to watch the start of Live with Kelly, ya know
It's the law.

Interesting question from USA Today (surprised CarolinaDave hasn't brought it up already)....why don't we eat turkey eggs?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/11/20/turkey-eggs/94167134/
goose eggs are the size of a mini football. We used to raise chickens, ducks, and we had one goose. rhode island red chickens, lay brown eggs, the plymoth rock chickens lay white.  We had some fancy bantam hens, their eggs had
pastel green and blue shells.  Inquiring minds and all.
Good morning boys.
That's very eggciting information, Flip. Good late morning to ya.
Just groanin'…

Interesting question from USA Today (surprised CarolinaDave hasn't brought it up already)....why don't we eat turkey eggs?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/11/20/turkey-eggs/94167134/
goose eggs are the size of a mini football. We used to raise chickens, ducks, and we had one goose. rhode island red chickens, lay brown eggs, the plymoth rock chickens lay white.  We had some fancy bantam hens, their eggs had
pastel green and blue shells.  Inquiring minds and all.
Good morning boys.
Eggsactly.  Afternoon BarnyardFlip.

Interesting question from USA Today (surprised CarolinaDave hasn't brought it up already)....why don't we eat turkey eggs?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/11/20/turkey-eggs/94167134/
goose eggs are the size of a mini football. We used to raise chickens, ducks, and we had one goose. rhode island red chickens, lay brown eggs, the plymoth rock chickens lay white.  We had some fancy bantam hens, their eggs had
pastel green and blue shells.  Inquiring minds and all.
Good morning boys.
That's very eggciting information, Flip. Good late morning to ya.
Just groanin'…
I groaned while posting it. I could just make it all disappear but why?

Interesting question from USA Today (surprised CarolinaDave hasn't brought it up already)....why don't we eat turkey eggs?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/11/20/turkey-eggs/94167134/
goose eggs are the size of a mini football. We used to raise chickens, ducks, and we had one goose. rhode island red chickens, lay brown eggs, the plymoth rock chickens lay white.  We had some fancy bantam hens, their eggs had
pastel green and blue shells.  Inquiring minds and all.
Good morning boys.
Eggsactly.  Afternoon BarnyardFlip.
Wait a minute. Pot, is that you? It's me, Kettle.

Interesting question from USA Today (surprised CarolinaDave hasn't brought it up already)....why don't we eat turkey eggs?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/11/20/turkey-eggs/94167134/
goose eggs are the size of a mini football. We used to raise chickens, ducks, and we had one goose. rhode island red chickens, lay brown eggs, the plymoth rock chickens lay white.  We had some fancy bantam hens, their eggs had
pastel green and blue shells.  Inquiring minds and all.
Good morning boys.
Eggsactly.  Afternoon BarnyardFlip.
Wait a minute. Pot, is that you? It's me, Kettle.
Afternoon your blackness.

Interesting question from USA Today (surprised CarolinaDave hasn't brought it up already)....why don't we eat turkey eggs?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/11/20/turkey-eggs/94167134/
goose eggs are the size of a mini football. We used to raise chickens, ducks, and we had one goose. rhode island red chickens, lay brown eggs, the plymoth rock chickens lay white.  We had some fancy bantam hens, their eggs had
pastel green and blue shells.  Inquiring minds and all.
Good morning boys.
Eggsactly.  Afternoon BarnyardFlip.
Wait a minute. Pot, is that you? It's me, Kettle.
Afternoon your blackness.
I'm offended and will organize a demonstration/protest/riot in short order.

Forgot how much attention it takes to smoke a pipe.  Gotta fiddle with it constantly.  Do enjoy the pipe tabaccy though.

Interesting question from USA Today (surprised CarolinaDave hasn't brought it up already)....why don't we eat turkey eggs?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/11/20/turkey-eggs/94167134/
goose eggs are the size of a mini football. We used to raise chickens, ducks, and we had one goose. rhode island red chickens, lay brown eggs, the plymoth rock chickens lay white.  We had some fancy bantam hens, their eggs had
pastel green and blue shells.  Inquiring minds and all.
Good morning boys.
Eggsactly.  Afternoon BarnyardFlip.
Wait a minute. Pot, is that you? It's me, Kettle.
Afternoon your blackness.
I'm offended and will organize a demonstration/protest/riot in short order.
Go to your quiet place and you'll be alright.