FDLA's and other MF's products at the Page today

Spittoons and Tactical Stockings are back again.

Morning Bean
Morning Dave, Dave, Dean, Fishy, and Mr. Mayor.

Looks like I need restart this damn 'puter.  Thanks, Bill Gates.

FDLA's and other MF's products at the Page today

Spittoons and Tactical Stockings are back again.
'Tis the season.

time to get started on those leaf guards. see you later guys.

I just LOVE Mondays. ❤

time to get started on those leaf guards. see you later guys.

I just LOVE Mondays. ❤
Get blown off the ladder if you tried doing that up here today.

time to get started on those leaf guards. see you later guys.

I just LOVE Mondays. ❤
Get blown off the ladder if you tried doing that up here today.
No joke. First blowie I've gotten in a long while and it wasn't as good as I remembered.

Markets Open

Oil +$1.30 @ $47

DOW  +50 @ 18,918

time to get started on those leaf guards. see you later guys.

I just LOVE Mondays. ❤
Get blown off the ladder if you tried doing that up here today.
No joke. First blowie I've gotten in a long while and it wasn't as good as I remembered.
Trying to say that getting blown off a ladder is better than not getting blown at all?

@ Mayor T - what was the Super Bowl Outcome?

time to get started on those leaf guards. see you later guys.

I just LOVE Mondays. ❤
Get blown off the ladder if you tried doing that up here today.
No joke. First blowie I've gotten in a long while and it wasn't as good as I remembered.
Trying to say that getting blown off a ladder is better than not getting blown at all?
No.

time to get started on those leaf guards. see you later guys.

I just LOVE Mondays. ❤
Get blown off the ladder if you tried doing that up here today.
No joke. First blowie I've gotten in a long while and it wasn't as good as I remembered.
Probably need to get her some of that cure for dry mouth stuff they advertise on TV, should fix things right up.

@ Mayor T - what was the Super Bowl Outcome?
We won 14-6. It was raining sideways the whole time and the boys did great. The adverse conditions made the cheerleaders' halftime show the best one yet too. Go figure.

They had a superbowl celebration party yesterday and my daughter had a blast. That's what it's all about, right?

time to get started on those leaf guards. see you later guys.

I just LOVE Mondays. ❤
Get blown off the ladder if you tried doing that up here today.
No joke. First blowie I've gotten in a long while and it wasn't as good as I remembered.
Probably need to get her some of that cure for dry mouth stuff they advertise on TV, should fix things right up.
Dry mouth seems to be the side effect of EVERY medication. Haha

@ Mayor T - what was the Super Bowl Outcome?
We won 14-6. It was raining sideways the whole time and the boys did great. The adverse conditions made the cheerleaders' halftime show the best one yet too. Go figure.

They had a superbowl celebration party yesterday and my daughter had a blast. That's what it's all about, right?
Congratulations!  And yes, absolutely right!