Another CI discount email... code:BLACK for extra 15% off on cigars.
Now we REALLY need this jam to pay off something good!

Coupon Code Restrictions
Due to manufacturer restrictions, the following brands and products do not contribute to the qualifying total and are ineligible for this promotion. Additionally, this promotion is not valid on Gift Cards, Make Me An Offer items, and event tickets. Not valid on previous orders. Limit one coupon code per order. Offer valid for a limited time only.

In addition: percentage discount does not apply to Joe’s Daily Deal, and or email specials/weekly deals. Any of the aforementioned special deals will be used to calculate your total order value only. The percentage discount will then be applied to the qualifying amount remaining. For example (20% Discount); Joe Cigar Deal $20.00, box of cigars $80.00 = total order value of $100.00. Discount will be applied to qualifying amount ($80.00) representing a total discount of $16.00 applied to your order.
Have you tried applying it? I tried, just to see if it would work, and it added a bunch of discounts, that amounted to more than 15%. No idea what's going on here, but all the stuff in my cart are jam items.

Haven't found a magic combination yet... Old Oliva V's deal from the jam are a no-go for me. That's about the only Jam item I have any interest in so far.
Works on my V's. So I got that going for me, which is nice. ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

[...]

That pretty much voids any purchases we'd want to make.

Really. If I don't find a Jam item, most of the brands of interest at regular pricing are on the list.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

[...]

Oh, it's "game-on"!  ;D

[...]

Ooh....a gif!  Wish Fishy knew how to attach them.... ::)

No idea how long the glitch will last, I suggest you guys jump on something!

No idea how long the glitch will last, I suggest you guys jump on something!

I expect a "we're sorry" e-mail any minute now. Lol

Trying to bamboozle CI lull?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

No idea how long the glitch will last, I suggest you guys jump on something!

Yeah, I tossed my cookies to clear up the issue, but didn't get any discounts like that. lol

SCORE!

[...]

Here's what I'm talking about:

The Vs aren't doing it for me anymore. Meaning, I don't like them as much as I used to. I still have about a half a box of belicosos left that I bought on Black Friday 2 or 3 years ago at the CI superstore. Paid $80 for a box of 24.

No idea how long the glitch will last, I suggest you guys jump on something!

Yeah, I tossed my cookies to clear up the issue, but didn't get any discounts like that. lol

SCORE!
I think I may have tossed CI's salad if this deal sticks. Haha

No idea how long the glitch will last, I suggest you guys jump on something!

Yeah, I tossed my cookies to clear up the issue, but didn't get any discounts like that. lol

SCORE!
I think I may have tossed CI's salad if this deal sticks. Haha
In this scenario, are you the licker or the lickee? I'm just sayin' maybe they tossed your salad.

No idea how long the glitch will last, I suggest you guys jump on something!

Yeah, I tossed my cookies to clear up the issue, but didn't get any discounts like that. lol

SCORE!
I think I may have tossed CI's salad if this deal sticks. Haha
In this scenario, are you the licker or the lickee? I'm just sayin' maybe they tossed your salad.
Hmm, good point. Guess it depends on who likes to get their salad tossed, and that's not something I want to know about anyone here.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

No idea how long the glitch will last, I suggest you guys jump on something!

Yeah, I tossed my cookies to clear up the issue, but didn't get any discounts like that. lol

SCORE!
I think I may have tossed CI's salad if this deal sticks. Haha

LOL... They gave you every other discount except the "cigar" category... which you have none of.
You should call and complain! Hahaha

No idea how long the glitch will last, I suggest you guys jump on something!

Yeah, I tossed my cookies to clear up the issue, but didn't get any discounts like that. lol

SCORE!
I think I may have tossed CI's salad if this deal sticks. Haha
In this scenario, are you the licker or the lickee? I'm just sayin' maybe they tossed your salad.
Hmm, good point. Guess it depends on who likes to get their salad tossed, and that's not something I want to know about anyone here.
Where is Deano anyway?