Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

VS Double Maduro, dead man cigar. eh.

California wants to secede from the US. so if they do become their own country can we declare war on them and take over their country?
Sorry, only Texas can do that.
Besides, isn't Cali already separate?
Not remotely enough to suit my preference.
we could give California to house all the illegal aliens.
Wait, don't they already?
No, we have a more than "our fair share" in Texas.  But I like that plan, and since TX went Trump and CA went Hillary, we'll get our part of the wall built first, and by default CA will be the remaining illegals sanctuary.
Was listening to the news last night in the airport lounge with Cali folks saying how much better they are, knowing how to "live in harmony" as minorities are actually a majority.  Other states that don't have their deep understanding went for Trump.

California wants to secede from the US. so if they do become their own country can we declare war on them and take over their country?
nah, they got a bad drought, and all those wild fires....
let's just leave them alone, but put big toll booths on the road to Las Vegas...

California wants to secede from the US. so if they do become their own country can we declare war on them and take over their country?
Sorry, only Texas can do that.
Besides, isn't Cali already separate?
Not remotely enough to suit my preference.
we could give California to house all the illegal aliens.
Wait, don't they already?
No, we have a more than "our fair share" in Texas.  But I like that plan, and since TX went Trump and CA went Hillary, we'll get our part of the wall built first, and by default CA will be the remaining illegals sanctuary.
Was listening to the news last night in the airport lounge with Cali folks saying how much better they are, knowing how to "live in harmony" as minorities are actually a majority.  Other states that don't have their deep understanding went for Trump.
Did you ask them how their deep understanding explains the exodus of the earning class to those other states?

[...]
Doesn't matter, just tax the hell out of the ones you have left.

[...]
So California is just the New Jersey of the west?

A Southern California man who was running for re-election as Oceanside city treasurer successfully defeated his opponent Tuesday, despite having died over a month ago.

A Southern California man who was running for re-election as Oceanside city treasurer successfully defeated his opponent Tuesday, despite having died over a month ago.
Guess too many people were hitting the marijuana before it was legalized.

[...]
New Jersey may be the California of the East.

just found an empty Gurkha Ancient Warrior el Duke cigar box. pretty inmpessive construction. probably worth way more than the cigars that were in it.

just found an empty Gurkha Ancient Warrior el Duke cigar box. pretty inmpessive construction. probably worth way more than the cigars that were in it.
maybe, maybe not... the Gurkha cigar boxes were usually impressive and different.

just found an empty Gurkha Ancient Warrior el Duke cigar box. pretty inmpessive construction. probably worth way more than the cigars that were in it.
Probably tastes better too.

[...]
Well, some differences.

[...]

Oh, so Jersey is the Oregon of the East?

Power nap time.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7