CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: 11/10/2016  (Read 7325 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 11/10/2016
« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2016, 12:01:38 PM »

VS Double Maduro, dead man cigar. eh.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2016, 12:11:16 PM »

California wants to secede from the US. so if they do become their own country can we declare war on them and take over their country?
Sorry, only Texas can do that.
Besides, isn't Cali already separate?
Not remotely enough to suit my preference.
we could give California to house all the illegal aliens.
Wait, don't they already?
No, we have a more than "our fair share" in Texas.  But I like that plan, and since TX went Trump and CA went Hillary, we'll get our part of the wall built first, and by default CA will be the remaining illegals sanctuary.
Was listening to the news last night in the airport lounge with Cali folks saying how much better they are, knowing how to "live in harmony" as minorities are actually a majority.  Other states that don't have their deep understanding went for Trump.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2016, 12:14:16 PM »

California wants to secede from the US. so if they do become their own country can we declare war on them and take over their country?
nah, they got a bad drought, and all those wild fires....
let's just leave them alone, but put big toll booths on the road to Las Vegas...

Threebean

« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2016, 12:15:45 PM »

No, we have a more than "our fair share" in Texas.  But I like that plan, and since TX went Trump and CA went Hillary, we'll get our part of the wall built first, and by default CA will be the remaining illegals sanctuary.
Was listening to the news last night in the airport lounge with Cali folks saying how much better they are, knowing how to "live in harmony" as minorities are actually a majority.  Other states that don't have their deep understanding went for Trump.
Did you ask them how their deep understanding explains the exodus of the earning class to those other states?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2016, 12:33:13 PM »

Did you ask them how their deep understanding explains the exodus of the earning class to those other states?
Doesn't matter, just tax the hell out of the ones you have left.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2016, 12:35:05 PM »

So California is just the New Jersey of the west?

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #66 on: November 10, 2016, 12:36:39 PM »

A Southern California man who was running for re-election as Oceanside city treasurer successfully defeated his opponent Tuesday, despite having died over a month ago.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #67 on: November 10, 2016, 12:53:42 PM »

A Southern California man who was running for re-election as Oceanside city treasurer successfully defeated his opponent Tuesday, despite having died over a month ago.
Guess too many people were hitting the marijuana before it was legalized.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #68 on: November 10, 2016, 12:55:01 PM »

New Jersey may be the California of the East.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #69 on: November 10, 2016, 01:33:52 PM »

just found an empty Gurkha Ancient Warrior el Duke cigar box. pretty inmpessive construction. probably worth way more than the cigars that were in it.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #70 on: November 10, 2016, 01:41:28 PM »

just found an empty Gurkha Ancient Warrior el Duke cigar box. pretty inmpessive construction. probably worth way more than the cigars that were in it.
maybe, maybe not... the Gurkha cigar boxes were usually impressive and different.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #71 on: November 10, 2016, 01:43:20 PM »

Probably tastes better too.

Threebean

« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2016, 01:54:13 PM »

Well, some differences.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #73 on: November 10, 2016, 01:57:33 PM »

Well, some differences.

Oh, so Jersey is the Oregon of the East?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2016, 02:36:12 PM »

Power nap time.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7