Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Camacho and knife day at the Page.
Can anyone besides raz answer why the machete they're selling has a blunt end?  LTG safety feature?

Japenese design.

Camacho and knife day at the Page.
Can anyone besides raz answer why the machete they're selling has a blunt end?  LTG safety feature?

Maybe they're worried about it poking out the end of the sheath?

TWHS?

Camacho and knife day at the Page.
Can anyone besides raz answer why the machete they're selling has a blunt end?  LTG safety feature?

Maybe they're worried about it poking out the end of the sheath?
Well, if I was allowed to answer, I'd say it makes the blade less likely to break when chopping, and potentially improves the ergonomics. But I'm not supposed to answer.

Morning, muchachos.
eh, this is the traditional shape, have one myself, no issues with potential breakage.  I'm inclined to go with Dean's answer.

California wants to secede from the US. so if they do become their own country can we declare war on them and take over their country?

Camacho and knife day at the Page.
Can anyone besides raz answer why the machete they're selling has a blunt end?  LTG safety feature?

Maybe they're worried about it poking out the end of the sheath?
Well, if I was allowed to answer, I'd say it makes the blade less likely to break when chopping, and potentially improves the ergonomics. But I'm not supposed to answer.

Morning, muchachos.
eh, this is the traditional shape, have one myself, no issues with potential breakage.  I'm inclined to go with Dean's answer.

called Tanto point. similar in style to Japanese long and short swords. Originally designed for armor piercing, the tanto blade was popularized by Cold Steel and is similar in style to Japanese long and short swords. The tanto knife has a high point with a flat grind, leading to an extremely strong point that is perfect for stabbing into hard materials.

Camacho and knife day at the Page.
Can anyone besides raz answer why the machete they're selling has a blunt end?  LTG safety feature?

Maybe they're worried about it poking out the end of the sheath?
Well, if I was allowed to answer, I'd say it makes the blade less likely to break when chopping, and potentially improves the ergonomics. But I'm not supposed to answer.

Morning, muchachos.
eh, this is the traditional shape, have one myself, no issues with potential breakage.  I'm inclined to go with Dean's answer.

Great for chopping through all that jungle undergrowth.

Camacho and knife day at the Page.
Can anyone besides raz answer why the machete they're selling has a blunt end?  LTG safety feature?

Maybe they're worried about it poking out the end of the sheath?
Well, if I was allowed to answer, I'd say it makes the blade less likely to break when chopping, and potentially improves the ergonomics. But I'm not supposed to answer.

Morning, muchachos.
eh, this is the traditional shape, have one myself, no issues with potential breakage.  I'm inclined to go with Dean's answer.

called Tanto point. similar in style to Japanese long and short swords.
Just repeating what my bladesmith friends have taught me. Should have also added that it makes the blade less likely to break when prying or using the blade as a lever.

California wants to secede from the US. so if they do become their own country can we declare war on them and take over their country?
Sorry, only Texas can do that.
Besides, isn't Cali already separate?

California wants to secede from the US. so if they do become their own country can we declare war on them and take over their country?
Sorry, only Texas can do that.
Besides, isn't Cali already separate?
Not remotely enough to suit my preference.

California wants to secede from the US. so if they do become their own country can we declare war on them and take over their country?
Sorry, only Texas can do that.
Besides, isn't Cali already separate?
Not remotely enough to suit my preference.
we could give California to house all the illegal aliens.

California wants to secede from the US. so if they do become their own country can we declare war on them and take over their country?
Sorry, only Texas can do that.
Besides, isn't Cali already separate?
Not remotely enough to suit my preference.
we could give California to house all the illegal aliens.
Wait, don't they already?

California wants to secede from the US. so if they do become their own country can we declare war on them and take over their country?
Sorry, only Texas can do that.
Besides, isn't Cali already separate?
Not remotely enough to suit my preference.
we could give California to house all the illegal aliens.
Wait, don't they already?
No, we have a more than "our fair share" in Texas.  But I like that plan, and since TX went Trump and CA went Hillary, we'll get our part of the wall built first, and by default CA will be the remaining illegals sanctuary.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7