Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

Good morning, men.  I have something more important to discuss than the election.  I don't see the LD boxes which fishy referenced last night at the devil!  Just 5 packs.
He probably snapped them up right after posting that.
The dog, taking a page from the Travellin'Dave playbook.   ;)
Think Nacho Pissed on them?

It's a Trump Jam
To borrow a quote from Clark W. Griswold, "Oh, Eddie... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now."
Perhaps if you got your news from a 21st century source instead of CNN, the View, Kelly, USA Today  and other lame stream media you would have not been so surprised.  Old Man!
You're such a sore winner. You can take a lesson from our next great President and pretend to be gracious. Obviously you're still upset about my old man comment I made yesterday. I apologize.
I don't pretend, that falls in the politically correct arena which is an area I don't play in.  I am an old man and that comment did not bother me at all but that does not mean it will not come back at you sometime. ;)

It's a Trump Jam
To borrow a quote from Clark W. Griswold, "Oh, Eddie... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now."
Perhaps if you got your news from a 21st century source instead of CNN, the View, Kelly, USA Today  and other lame stream media you would have not been so surprised.  Old Man!
You're such a sore winner. You can take a lesson from our next great President and pretend to be gracious. Obviously you're still upset about my old man comment I made yesterday. I apologize.
I don't pretend, that falls in the politically correct arena which is an area I don't play in.  I am an old man and that comment did not bother me at all but that does not mean it will not come back at you sometime. ;)

of course it doesn't bother you. you are old.😏

It's a Trump Jam
To borrow a quote from Clark W. Griswold, "Oh, Eddie... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now."
Perhaps if you got your news from a 21st century source instead of CNN, the View, Kelly, USA Today  and other lame stream media you would have not been so surprised.  Old Man!
You're such a sore winner. You can take a lesson from our next great President and pretend to be gracious. Obviously you're still upset about my old man comment I made yesterday. I apologize.
I don't pretend, that falls in the politically correct arena which is an area I don't play in.  I am an old man and that comment did not bother me at all but that does not mean it will not come back at you sometime. ;)

of course it doesn't bother you. you are old.😏
And that  is a fact!

It's a Trump Jam
To borrow a quote from Clark W. Griswold, "Oh, Eddie... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now."
Perhaps if you got your news from a 21st century source instead of CNN, the View, Kelly, USA Today  and other lame stream media you would have not been so surprised.  Old Man!
You're such a sore winner. You can take a lesson from our next great President and pretend to be gracious. Obviously you're still upset about my old man comment I made yesterday. I apologize.
I don't pretend, that falls in the politically correct arena which is an area I don't play in.  I am an old man and that comment did not bother me at all but that does not mean it will not come back at you sometime. ;)

of course it doesn't bother you. you are old.😏
And that  is a fact!

me too! in fact I need to make an appointment at Social Security Office to apply for my Medicare Insurance for April.

It's a Trump Jam
To borrow a quote from Clark W. Griswold, "Oh, Eddie... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now."
Perhaps if you got your news from a 21st century source instead of CNN, the View, Kelly, USA Today  and other lame stream media you would have not been so surprised.  Old Man!
You're such a sore winner. You can take a lesson from our next great President and pretend to be gracious. Obviously you're still upset about my old man comment I made yesterday. I apologize.
I don't pretend, that falls in the politically correct arena which is an area I don't play in.  I am an old man and that comment did not bother me at all but that does not mean it will not come back at you sometime. ;)
I'll own that. I dish it out and I can take it. Proven time and again.

For Travellin Dave and Golfing Dave
Gonna need a bigger bottle.

Donald Trump gets demoted: goes from Billionaire to President of the United States. what was he thinking?
I've yet to see any proof that he's ever done an ounce of thinking. Morning, all. Welcome to the United Hates of America.
chillax dude, it's all good
Tell that to my 401K

Donald Trump gets demoted: goes from Billionaire to President of the United States. what was he thinking?
I've yet to see any proof that he's ever done an ounce of thinking. Morning, all. Welcome to the United Hates of America.
chillax dude, it's all good
Tell that to my 401K
It will be fine within a week or so but you probably missed a good buying opportunity.  Dumped every single share of stock I owned yesterday at lunch and now looking forward to buying them back.

Donald Trump gets demoted: goes from Billionaire to President of the United States. what was he thinking?
I've yet to see any proof that he's ever done an ounce of thinking. Morning, all. Welcome to the United Hates of America.
chillax dude, it's all good
Tell that to my 401K
You weren't planning on using that, were you?

Perhaps Chris Christie will be appointed Special Prosecutor to preside over the Clinton Crime Family Prosecutions.
No, Health and Human Services.  He can reverse all these soda bans and health food initiatives,

Good morning, men.  I have something more important to discuss than the election.  I don't see the LD boxes which fishy referenced last night at the devil!  Just 5 packs.
He probably snapped them up right after posting that.
The dog, taking a page from the Travellin'Dave playbook.   ;)
???  That hurt bro!

Perhaps Chris Christie will be appointed Special Prosecutor to preside over the Clinton Crime Family Prosecutions.
No, Health and Human Services.  He can reverse all these soda bans and health food initiatives,
I'm guessing the cigar industry is celebrating.

Donald Trump gets demoted: goes from Billionaire to President of the United States. what was he thinking?
I've yet to see any proof that he's ever done an ounce of thinking. Morning, all. Welcome to the United Hates of America.
chillax dude, it's all good
Tell that to my 401K
You weren't planning on using that, were you?
Apparently not.  Let me be the first to say, even before he is in office, Thanks Donald!

Donald Trump gets demoted: goes from Billionaire to President of the United States. what was he thinking?
I've yet to see any proof that he's ever done an ounce of thinking. Morning, all. Welcome to the United Hates of America.
chillax dude, it's all good
Tell that to my 401K
Futures only down 235 now, hopefully, it won't be too bad for too long.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13