CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13

Author Topic: 11/9/2016  (Read 10196 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 11/9/2016
« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2016, 09:56:46 AM »

Your 401k is almost all recovered -

DOW  -26 @ 18,307
And California legalized pot, so there's that...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2016, 09:58:04 AM »

City of Austin commies approved themselves a $720 billion bond issue to turn the streets in to bike paths which was disguised as a project to improve traffic congestion.  Glad it was the City and not the County so it will not be costing me anymore property taxes.
You'll be outa there soon and not paying them anyway.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2016, 10:00:47 AM »

Your 401k is almost all recovered -

DOW  -26 @ 18,307
And California legalized pot, so there's that...
So there's gonna be a difference?

Threebean

« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2016, 10:06:50 AM »

City of Austin commies approved themselves a $720 billion million bond issue to turn the streets in to bike paths which was disguised as a project to improve traffic congestion.  Glad it was the City and not the County so it will not be costing me anymore property taxes.
Fixed it for you, but what's a few zeros among commies.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2016, 10:07:56 AM »

City of Austin commies approved themselves a $720 billion million bond issue to turn the streets in to bike paths which was disguised as a project to improve traffic congestion.  Glad it was the City and not the County so it will not be costing me anymore property taxes.
Thank you, had billion on my mind.

Threebean

« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2016, 10:10:35 AM »

Gun deals are looking pretty exciting already this morning!
The industry had a helluva Obama run, back to business as usual. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2016, 10:11:44 AM »

It did seem like a lot of money for a bike lane, but I'm generally confused anyway.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2016, 10:14:44 AM »

It did seem like a lot of money for a bike lane, but I'm generally confused anyway.
You are not totally confused because $ millions don't go very far on road projects. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2016, 10:17:10 AM »

You are not totally confused because $ millions don't go very far on road projects.
They just painted blue lines on a few of our town streets in order to show support for the police. WTF did that cost, I wonder?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2016, 10:20:01 AM »

LMAO

Pollsters and election modelers suffered an industry-shattering embarrassment at the hands of Donald Trump

Trump had long said the polls were biased against him. His claims – dismissed and mocked by the experts – turned out to be true.

“It’s going to put the polling industry out of business,” said CNN anchor Jake Tapper. “It’s going to put the voter projection industry out of business.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #85 on: November 09, 2016, 10:20:35 AM »

They just painted blue lines on a few of our town streets in order to show support for the police. WTF did that cost, I wonder?
If they'd supported the protestors, it would've cost even more in riot gear.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #86 on: November 09, 2016, 10:23:11 AM »

We're entering an age where subtle things like facts don't really matter in the conversation.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #87 on: November 09, 2016, 10:23:53 AM »

Somebody needs to tell our folks that politically correct BS went down the toilet last night.

During the first few weeks of employment, every new employee has experiences that form his or her initial impression of our organization, and that impression can set the stage for his or her future success and engagement.  That is why I am pleased to announce the launch of the PEER (Personal Employee Engagement Representative) Program. Under this program, every office will have an established support system for new hires, and every new hire will have a designated PEER who will welcome them to the Agency, our mission, our culture, and our values. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #88 on: November 09, 2016, 10:24:52 AM »

We're entering an age where subtle things like facts don't really matter in the conversation.
You forgot to quote Hillary on that one.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #89 on: November 09, 2016, 10:45:06 AM »

Somebody needs to tell our folks that politically correct BS went down the toilet last night.

During the first few weeks of employment, every new employee has experiences that form his or her initial impression of our organization, and that impression can set the stage for his or her future success and engagement.  That is why I am pleased to announce the launch of the PEER (Personal Employee Engagement Representative) Program. Under this program, every office will have an established support system for new hires, and every new hire will have a designated PEER who will welcome them to the Agency, our mission, our culture, and our values.

It sounds like a very nice program.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13