Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Author Topic: Election Day! - 11/8/2016  (Read 15705 times)

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

Election Day Checklist!
I'm all about diversity. This county's already had a black President. It's time we had an orange one!
Named Laranja?
I picture him having a bit of a tight draw.
And lord knows that cap is a fuckin' mess.

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

FBI / lunch lull?
You need to check up on Flip
He was here yesterday.
Oh, I thought he missed yesterday too.  Check on him anyway he has missed today.
I'll book a flight.

On second thought, send Tony. He hasn't got anything better going on.
He's gotta be missing for longer before we can file a missing persons report.
But you're the effin' Mayor!
Even the mayor isn't above the law. You think his name is Hillary?
Wouldn't wish that on an enemy.

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

Election Day Checklist!
I'm all about diversity. This country's already had a black President. It's time we had an orange one!
Named Laranja?
I'd definitely vote for that.

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

Election Day Checklist!
I'm all about diversity. This country's already had a black President. It's time we had an orange one!
Named Laranja?
I picture him having a bit of a tight draw.
And lord knows that cap is a fuckin' mess.
A shaggy cap instead of a shaggy foot?

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

good voter turn out in my area. very long lines. never experienced waiting to vote in 46 years as I did this morning. could almost smoke a cigar waiting if it was allowed.
Carry your pistol, sure, smoking, no.
I guess guns are safer than cigars.
Can't carry to the voting booths in TX.
Voting booths?  My voting booth is a mailbox.  Of course, I committed a Federal felony by driving up to the box in front of the Post Office while wearing a pistol.  Oopsie.

Morning, muchachos.  Decided to take a day off and watch this shitshow unfold from the comfort of my recliner.
You are a glutton for punishment.
sadistic for sure.
Well, I'm actually going to make it kind of a Dean/Tex kind of day.  Glorious weather, so I'm gonna put the Explorer in the shop to have the heater fixed, wash the Harley and take it for a spin, open a Roth IRA, buy a pressure washer, make a couple of runs to the landfill, order some more Cuban cigars.  Then I'll start drinking and watching the shitshow.
you wore me out reading this.

[...]

Yeah, right.

[...]

Please, this is what you do before you nail the redhead for the first time.

[...]

well kind of. I have to plan do nothing days with the redhead, she really wears me out. I usually need a day or two to recover.

[...]

"Gonna need a shot of vitamin E
By the time she's finished with me..."

(Rod Stewart)

[...]

HOT LEGS...

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

Some continuing crappy weather here.

[...]

I just went back and looked at the lyrics to that song. Never really pondered them before. They're a bit disturbing.

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

Trump has already filed a lawsuit in NV regarding early voting. Took longer than I expected.

[...]

Like Dire Straits' "Money for Nothing", and the verse about the faggot that rarely gets played on the radio.

[...]

That's different. In the NYC area they play the lyrics in full. Knopfler isn't homophobic, he's being ironic. Actually, Sting wrote that line and it was something he overheard appliance delivery guys saying.

I'm not so sure about Stewart's intentions though.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13