CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Author Topic: Election Day! - 11/8/2016  (Read 15705 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016
« Reply #135 on: November 08, 2016, 02:04:15 PM »

Election Day Checklist!
I'm all about diversity. This county's already had a black President. It's time we had an orange one!
Named Laranja?
I picture him having a bit of a tight draw.
And lord knows that cap is a fuckin' mess.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #136 on: November 08, 2016, 02:05:56 PM »

FBI / lunch lull?
You need to check up on Flip
He was here yesterday.
Oh, I thought he missed yesterday too.  Check on him anyway he has missed today.
I'll book a flight.

On second thought, send Tony. He hasn't got anything better going on.
He's gotta be missing for longer before we can file a missing persons report.
But you're the effin' Mayor!
Even the mayor isn't above the law. You think his name is Hillary?
Wouldn't wish that on an enemy.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #137 on: November 08, 2016, 02:06:19 PM »

Election Day Checklist!
I'm all about diversity. This country's already had a black President. It's time we had an orange one!
Named Laranja?
I'd definitely vote for that.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #138 on: November 08, 2016, 02:07:25 PM »

Election Day Checklist!
I'm all about diversity. This country's already had a black President. It's time we had an orange one!
Named Laranja?
I picture him having a bit of a tight draw.
And lord knows that cap is a fuckin' mess.
A shaggy cap instead of a shaggy foot?

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #139 on: November 08, 2016, 02:10:26 PM »

good voter turn out in my area. very long lines. never experienced waiting to vote in 46 years as I did this morning. could almost smoke a cigar waiting if it was allowed.
Carry your pistol, sure, smoking, no.
I guess guns are safer than cigars.
Can't carry to the voting booths in TX.
Voting booths?  My voting booth is a mailbox.  Of course, I committed a Federal felony by driving up to the box in front of the Post Office while wearing a pistol.  Oopsie.

Morning, muchachos.  Decided to take a day off and watch this shitshow unfold from the comfort of my recliner.
You are a glutton for punishment.
sadistic for sure.
Well, I'm actually going to make it kind of a Dean/Tex kind of day.  Glorious weather, so I'm gonna put the Explorer in the shop to have the heater fixed, wash the Harley and take it for a spin, open a Roth IRA, buy a pressure washer, make a couple of runs to the landfill, order some more Cuban cigars.  Then I'll start drinking and watching the shitshow.
you wore me out reading this.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #140 on: November 08, 2016, 02:13:39 PM »

good voter turn out in my area. very long lines. never experienced waiting to vote in 46 years as I did this morning. could almost smoke a cigar waiting if it was allowed.
Voting booths?  My voting booth is a mailbox.  Of course, I committed a Federal felony by driving up to the box in front of the Post Office while wearing a pistol.  Oopsie.

Morning, muchachos.  Decided to take a day off and watch this shitshow unfold from the comfort of my recliner.
sadistic for sure.
Well, I'm actually going to make it kind of a Dean/Tex kind of day.  Glorious weather, so I'm gonna put the Explorer in the shop to have the heater fixed, wash the Harley and take it for a spin, open a Roth IRA, buy a pressure washer, make a couple of runs to the landfill, order some more Cuban cigars.  Then I'll start drinking and watching the shitshow.
Yeah, right.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #141 on: November 08, 2016, 02:15:54 PM »

sadistic for sure.
Please, this is what you do before you nail the redhead for the first time.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #142 on: November 08, 2016, 02:18:59 PM »

sadistic for sure.
well kind of. I have to plan do nothing days with the redhead, she really wears me out. I usually need a day or two to recover.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #143 on: November 08, 2016, 02:20:04 PM »

sadistic for sure.
well kind of. I have to plan do nothing days with the redhead, she really wears me out. I usually need a day or two to recover.
"Gonna need a shot of vitamin E
By the time she's finished with me..."

(Rod Stewart)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #144 on: November 08, 2016, 02:22:57 PM »

sadistic for sure.

(Rod Stewart)
HOT LEGS...

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #145 on: November 08, 2016, 02:27:19 PM »

Some continuing crappy weather here.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #146 on: November 08, 2016, 02:29:25 PM »

sadistic for sure.

(Rod Stewart)
HOT LEGS...
I just went back and looked at the lyrics to that song. Never really pondered them before. They're a bit disturbing.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #147 on: November 08, 2016, 02:30:40 PM »

Trump has already filed a lawsuit in NV regarding early voting. Took longer than I expected.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #148 on: November 08, 2016, 02:32:08 PM »

sadistic for sure.

(Rod Stewart)
HOT LEGS...
I just went back and looked at the lyrics to that song. Never really pondered them before. They're a bit disturbing.
Like Dire Straits' "Money for Nothing", and the verse about the faggot that rarely gets played on the radio.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #149 on: November 08, 2016, 02:41:51 PM »

sadistic for sure.

(Rod Stewart)
HOT LEGS...
Like Dire Straits' "Money for Nothing", and the verse about the faggot that rarely gets played on the radio.

That's different. In the NYC area they play the lyrics in full. Knopfler isn't homophobic, he's being ironic. Actually, Sting wrote that line and it was something he overheard appliance delivery guys saying.

I'm not so sure about Stewart's intentions though.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13