Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

« Reply #90 on: October 29, 2016, 05:56:37 PM »

Sitting here getting very, very drunk. It's 2am and I don't give a fuk. It's one of those "No matter how much I do it still isn't enough" kind of days. Since I'm a cyclothymic, you can make your own decision whether I'm having a depressive episode or I'm just pissed to hell off. I couldn't tell ya, myself. But it's okay. I've got bourbon, and I've got a new rifle, and I've got a Harley, and I've got money in the bank. I'm just not particularly happy at the moment. Four out of five ain't bad.

Don't worry, I'm not considering doing myself any harm, other than beating up on my liver. Time for a refill.
You left out the part about having a good lady....
Who do you think pissed him off?
Pretty much.
better to be pissed off than pissed on.
Unless that's what you're into. We don't judge here.
I'm definitely not into that.
Oh good, because I was gonna take your access away.

« Reply #91 on: October 29, 2016, 05:57:44 PM »

T-bone steaks and baked potatoes for dinner tonight.
Mmmmmm. I had an "Italian" sub for lunch but I'm ready to eat again.

« Reply #92 on: October 29, 2016, 06:01:09 PM »

T-bone steaks and baked potatoes for dinner tonight.
Mmmmmm. I had an "Italian" sub for lunch but I'm ready to eat again.
I had fried shrimp for lunch so not hungry yet.

« Reply #93 on: October 29, 2016, 06:01:14 PM »

Very nice sunny and 86 degrees with a light breeze.
Actually warmed up pretty decently here. Getting ready for the last game of the day (cheerleading) which is being played 30 minutes away from here. I think the start is 7:30.

« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2016, 06:04:16 PM »

Very nice sunny and 86 degrees with a light breeze.
Actually warmed up pretty decently here. Getting ready for the last game of the day (cheerleading) which is being played 30 minutes away from here. I think the start is 7:30.
U got time for a corona in there

« Reply #95 on: October 29, 2016, 06:18:26 PM »

Sitting here getting very, very drunk. It's 2am and I don't give a fuk. It's one of those "No matter how much I do it still isn't enough" kind of days. Since I'm a cyclothymic, you can make your own decision whether I'm having a depressive episode or I'm just pissed to hell off. I couldn't tell ya, myself. But it's okay. I've got bourbon, and I've got a new rifle, and I've got a Harley, and I've got money in the bank. I'm just not particularly happy at the moment. Four out of five ain't bad.

Don't worry, I'm not considering doing myself any harm, other than beating up on my liver. Time for a refill.
You left out the part about having a good lady....
Who do you think pissed him off?
Pretty much.
better to be pissed off than pissed on.
Unless that's what you're into. We don't judge here.
we don't? damn, I think I'm in the wrong banter.

« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2016, 06:19:04 PM »

[...]

Never ever

« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2016, 06:19:24 PM »

T-bone steaks and baked potatoes for dinner tonight.
Mmmmmm. I had an "Italian" sub for lunch but I'm ready to eat again.
I had fried shrimp for lunch so not hungry yet.
hot Italian sausage with peppers and onions here.

« Reply #98 on: October 29, 2016, 06:20:06 PM »

You cooking tonight Dean'O?

Edit:  Never mind that question

« Reply #99 on: October 29, 2016, 06:21:17 PM »

T-bone steaks and baked potatoes for dinner tonight.
Mmmmmm. I had an "Italian" sub for lunch but I'm ready to eat again.
I had fried shrimp for lunch so not hungry yet.
hot Italian sausage with peppers and onions here.
No crusty Italian bread?

« Reply #100 on: October 29, 2016, 06:22:10 PM »

[...]

We judge your politics, cigars, booze, weight, looks, and guns. We don't care what you do with other consenting adults.

« Reply #101 on: October 29, 2016, 06:26:55 PM »

You cooking tonight Dean'O?

Edit:  Never mind that question
yep, all alone tonight too, for a change.
trying to decide on a holster. found a few I like but nothing that sits as low as I'd like. lady wants to know what I'll pay for the Taurus TCP .380, new is around $225-$300, used $175-$200. you would think with all the work I've done for her she'd just give it to me.

« Reply #102 on: October 29, 2016, 06:28:14 PM »

T-bone steaks and baked potatoes for dinner tonight.
Mmmmmm. I had an "Italian" sub for lunch but I'm ready to eat again.
I had fried shrimp for lunch so not hungry yet.
hot Italian sausage with peppers and onions here.
No crusty Italian bread?
hoagie rolls.

« Reply #103 on: October 29, 2016, 06:30:27 PM »

You cooking tonight Dean'O?

Edit:  Never mind that question
yep, all alone tonight too, for a change.
trying to decide on a holster. found a few I like but nothing that sits as low as I'd like. lady wants to know what I'll pay for the Taurus TCP .380, new is around $225-$300, used $175-$200. you would think with all the work I've done for her she'd just give it to me.
Obviously, you're not giving it to her good enough.

« Reply #104 on: October 29, 2016, 06:31:23 PM »

[...]

Do cuticles fall under looks? Just askin'.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9