CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: 10/29/2016  (Read 14486 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 10/29/2016
« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2016, 02:36:42 PM »

Afternoon men, getting a haircut now, had flag football this morning and a wedding this evening. This is the wedding I bought the boxes of cigars for
Sounds like fun. Can't believe you still know people who are getting married. Halloween theme?
I know right? Not a Halloween theme thank god
That's a plus. Kids going too or is this a date night?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2016, 02:49:58 PM »

Can't believe I made it through the day, but I did, and without throwing up. Time to head home and do absolutely nothing until I have to be back for OT in the morning. Hazzuh!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2016, 03:04:43 PM »

was sitting outside enjoying coffee and cigar with the lady and she says, "John has a small trailer you can borrow to bring yard sale stuff to the Hair Salon." long story short. she got pissed off and went home. I hate yard sales!!!! never asked if I would help. nothing! damned if I'm going to chase for a trailer, load, and unload yard sale crap, etc. it just ain't happening. she could borrow my truck if she wants but complain it's too big for her to drive let alone trying to hook up a trailer. would have been nice if she asked, but I still would have said no and the result would have been the same.
Wonder if John also has a truck to haul the trailer and some free time too?
That sounds like it makes way too much sense.
Have you heard how the girls are doing, back at home?
They seem to be doing better. Had a little bit to eat, and are keeping it down, at last report. Hopefully it's a one and done type situation.
Good news.  Wish I could spring back like kids do - like we used to do.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2016, 03:16:59 PM »

was sitting outside enjoying coffee and cigar with the lady and she says, "John has a small trailer you can borrow to bring yard sale stuff to the Hair Salon." long story short. she got pissed off and went home. I hate yard sales!!!! never asked if I would help. nothing! damned if I'm going to chase for a trailer, load, and unload yard sale crap, etc. it just ain't happening. she could borrow my truck if she wants but complain it's too big for her to drive let alone trying to hook up a trailer. would have been nice if she asked, but I still would have said no and the result would have been the same.
yes he does......but John is legally blind and can't drive.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #79 on: October 29, 2016, 03:19:02 PM »

Sucks to be John. Sucks even more to be the redhead.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #80 on: October 29, 2016, 03:20:05 PM »

Can't believe I made it through the day, but I did, and without throwing up. Time to head home and do absolutely nothing until I have to be back for OT in the morning. Hazzuh!
Later, Golf. Keep away from that porcelain bus.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #81 on: October 29, 2016, 03:29:38 PM »

Sucks to be John. Sucks even more to be the redhead.
the lady, not the redhead. the redhead is wealthy and cares less about yard sales. it's not even the lady's yard sale so I don't know why she's involved.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #82 on: October 29, 2016, 03:48:52 PM »

Sitting here getting very, very drunk. It's 2am and I don't give a fuk. It's one of those "No matter how much I do it still isn't enough" kind of days. Since I'm a cyclothymic, you can make your own decision whether I'm having a depressive episode or I'm just pissed to hell off. I couldn't tell ya, myself. But it's okay. I've got bourbon, and I've got a new rifle, and I've got a Harley, and I've got money in the bank. I'm just not particularly happy at the moment. Four out of five ain't bad.

Don't worry, I'm not considering doing myself any harm, other than beating up on my liver. Time for a refill.
good morning RazMan.
so what are you so pissed about?
Just one of those things. Definition of stress and all. Someone stepped on my last nerve and I'm not allowed to kill them.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #83 on: October 29, 2016, 03:51:36 PM »

Sitting here getting very, very drunk. It's 2am and I don't give a fuk. It's one of those "No matter how much I do it still isn't enough" kind of days. Since I'm a cyclothymic, you can make your own decision whether I'm having a depressive episode or I'm just pissed to hell off. I couldn't tell ya, myself. But it's okay. I've got bourbon, and I've got a new rifle, and I've got a Harley, and I've got money in the bank. I'm just not particularly happy at the moment. Four out of five ain't bad.

Don't worry, I'm not considering doing myself any harm, other than beating up on my liver. Time for a refill.
You left out the part about having a good lady....
Who do you think pissed him off?
Pretty much.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #84 on: October 29, 2016, 04:20:03 PM »

Pretty much.
better to be pissed off than pissed on.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #85 on: October 29, 2016, 05:33:12 PM »

Pretty much.
Unless that's what you're into. We don't judge here.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #86 on: October 29, 2016, 05:35:01 PM »

Pretty much.
Unless that's what you're into. We don't judge here.
I'm definitely not into that.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #87 on: October 29, 2016, 05:53:00 PM »

Tat Skinny Monster Jekyll Lit watching FL - GA Football.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #88 on: October 29, 2016, 05:53:59 PM »

T-bone steaks and baked potatoes for dinner tonight.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #89 on: October 29, 2016, 05:55:22 PM »

Very nice sunny and 86 degrees with a light breeze.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9