« Reply #90 on: October 18, 2016, 11:29:54 AM »

Finally all set up outside, day's almost over
where did you get the picture of the KFC $5 fill up?

« Reply #91 on: October 18, 2016, 11:30:26 AM »

Pitiful 10-Pak Smorgasbord at the Page today with a Tea Chest
They just can't give that tea chest away.
i never find it on the page, got one here at my desk...
good morning boys, fell asleep last night, sorry.
Yeah, I called it quits a bit early too. The sentiment was there.

« Reply #92 on: October 18, 2016, 11:30:45 AM »

Finally all set up outside, day's almost over
Laranja CG and Starbucks redeye going, will reach 85 degrees here today
I plan to take this operation outside myself. My setup won't be nearly as nice though.
Tony, sorry for the KFC on the TV when I took the pic, probably made you hungry  ;D
I think he prefers the Popeye's spicy chicken....

« Reply #93 on: October 18, 2016, 11:35:38 AM »

Finally all set up outside, day's almost over
Pretty sweet set-up. What's that you're about to set fire to?

« Reply #94 on: October 18, 2016, 11:35:44 AM »

Finally all set up outside, day's almost over
Laranja CG and Starbucks redeye going, will reach 85 degrees here today
I plan to take this operation outside myself. My setup won't be nearly as nice though.
Tony, sorry for the KFC on the TV when I took the pic, probably made you hungry  ;D
I think he prefers the Popeye's spicy chicken....
Amen on that Popeye's, now I am hungry.

« Reply #95 on: October 18, 2016, 11:36:48 AM »

Finally all set up outside, day's almost over
Laranja CG and Starbucks redeye going, will reach 85 degrees here today
I plan to take this operation outside myself. My setup won't be nearly as nice though.
Tony, sorry for the KFC on the TV when I took the pic, probably made you hungry  ;D
I think he prefers the Popeye's spicy chicken....
Popeye's is pretty damn good. They have a spicy dipping sauce I can't remember the name of, love it.

« Reply #96 on: October 18, 2016, 11:36:51 AM »

Finally all set up outside, day's almost over
Laranja CG and Starbucks redeye going, will reach 85 degrees here today
Good to see you are operating at a high level of efficiency.  All set up and ready to work but now it is lunchtime.
CNS, exactly. May wash my car

« Reply #97 on: October 18, 2016, 11:36:57 AM »

Frontier Airlines has $20 flight specials, might just buy a ticket to go somewhere nice and have a beer or two.

« Reply #98 on: October 18, 2016, 11:37:38 AM »

Finally all set up outside, day's almost over
Laranja CG and Starbucks redeye going, will reach 85 degrees here today
Good to see you are operating at a high level of efficiency.  All set up and ready to work but now it is lunchtime.
CNS, exactly. May wash my car
Dean can just come up and do that for you.

« Reply #99 on: October 18, 2016, 11:38:19 AM »

Finally all set up outside, day's almost over
Pretty sweet set-up. What's that you're about to set fire to?
C'mon Dave, Laranja. Try to keep up while you scour the web for GIFs

« Reply #100 on: October 18, 2016, 11:43:22 AM »

Finally all set up outside, day's almost over
Pretty sweet set-up. What's that you're about to set fire to?
C'mon Dave, Laranja. Try to keep up while you scour the web for GIFs
He can't help it, he voted already and now having Hillarygasm's

« Reply #101 on: October 18, 2016, 11:54:44 AM »

Finally all set up outside, day's almost over
Pretty sweet set-up. What's that you're about to set fire to?
C'mon Dave, Laranja. Try to keep up while you scour the web for GIFs
He can't help it, he voted already and now having Hillarygasm's
He was busy at the tattoo parlor.

« Reply #102 on: October 18, 2016, 11:58:20 AM »

Finally all set up outside, day's almost over
Pretty sweet set-up. What's that you're about to set fire to?
C'mon Dave, Laranja. Try to keep up while you scour the web for GIFs
He can't help it, he voted already and now having Hillarygasm's
He was busy at the tattoo parlor.

LMFAO

« Reply #103 on: October 18, 2016, 12:04:40 PM »

Finally all set up outside, day's almost over
Pretty sweet set-up. What's that you're about to set fire to?
C'mon Dave, Laranja. Try to keep up while you scour the web for GIFs
He can't help it, he voted already and now having Hillarygasm's
He was busy at the tattoo parlor.

The impressive part is that's his pecker

« Reply #104 on: October 18, 2016, 12:05:44 PM »

Finally all set up outside, day's almost over
Pretty sweet set-up. What's that you're about to set fire to?
C'mon Dave, Laranja. Try to keep up while you scour the web for GIFs
He can't help it, he voted already and now having Hillarygasm's
He was busy at the tattoo parlor.

The impressive part is that's his pecker
:o