Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2016, 10:35:25 AM »

Golf Day and Dean has yet to report in ???

Locked up in a Nazi FEMA train car or entangled in a stencil?
just crawled out of bed.
Leonino and coffee trying to come to my senses.
Who are you and what did you do with Dean?
he's been used and abused but has a smile stuck on his face. no energy for golf but I'll be on the tee box in time.

Sounds like you're doing retirement right. It's all about the smile. It tells me that you're very gay.

« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2016, 10:36:30 AM »

Golf Day and Dean has yet to report in ???

Locked up in a Nazi FEMA train car or entangled in a stencil?
just crawled out of bed.
Leonino and coffee trying to come to my senses.
Who are you and what did you do with Dean?
he's been used and abused but has a smile stuck on his face. no energy for golf but I'll be on the tee box in time.

Sounds like you're doing retirement right. It's all about the smile. It tells me that you're very gay.
And Tony would be certainly knowledgeable in the gay recognition department.

« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2016, 10:46:59 AM »

Golf Day and Dean has yet to report in ???

Locked up in a Nazi FEMA train car or entangled in a stencil?
just crawled out of bed.
Leonino and coffee trying to come to my senses.
Who are you and what did you do with Dean?
he's been used and abused but has a smile stuck on his face. no energy for golf but I'll be on the tee box in time.
Now I think Dean's using tee box as a euphemism

« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2016, 10:47:18 AM »

Golf Day and Dean has yet to report in ???

Locked up in a Nazi FEMA train car or entangled in a stencil?
just crawled out of bed.
Leonino and coffee trying to come to my senses.
Who are you and what did you do with Dean?
he's been used and abused but has a smile stuck on his face. no energy for golf but I'll be on the tee box in time.

Sounds like you're doing retirement right. It's all about the smile. It tells me that you're very gay.
VERY happy, not gay, satisfied even.

« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2016, 10:48:09 AM »

Golf Day and Dean has yet to report in ???

Locked up in a Nazi FEMA train car or entangled in a stencil?
just crawled out of bed.
Leonino and coffee trying to come to my senses.
Who are you and what did you do with Dean?
he's been used and abused but has a smile stuck on his face. no energy for golf but I'll be on the tee box in time.
Now I think Dean's using tee box as a euphemism
"pull the flag! pull the flag!!"

« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2016, 10:48:46 AM »

October 12, 2016 is.......... Take Your Parents To Lunch Day

Once you reach a certain age, doing anything with your parents seems instantly uncool, and the last thing you want to do is go out for lunch with them, especially at school. Well, that is all about to change. Take Your Parents To Lunch Day is a real, national holiday and is becoming increasingly popular and widely celebrated by kids and schools everywhere year after year. The purpose of it is not so much for parents to have an enjoyable lunch at the school canteen, but rather to give them a rare chance to get a real look at what is going on in the school kitchen and an insight into what their children are eating when out of their hands every day. That’s why Take Your Parents To Lunch Day is so great and should be encouraged. It’s a way for them to give their opinions and help improve the system and make the food options as healthy as possible.
I took my 85 year old mom to lunch on Monday.  Didn't go to a school canteen though.
Good morning fellow BotL's

« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2016, 10:51:12 AM »

Thought for Today: "To know one's self is wisdom, but not to know one's neighbors is genius." â?? Minna Antrim, American writer (1861-1950).
They left out the last line....to know one's wife is impossible.
Are you talking about "knowing" in a biblical sense?,  make that
near impossible.

« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2016, 10:56:40 AM »

off to the course. later guys.

« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2016, 10:58:24 AM »

Golf Day and Dean has yet to report in ???

Locked up in a Nazi FEMA train car or entangled in a stencil?
just crawled out of bed.
Leonino and coffee trying to come to my senses.
Who are you and what did you do with Dean?
he's been used and abused but has a smile stuck on his face. no energy for golf but I'll be on the tee box in time.
Now I think Dean's using tee box as a euphemism
"pull the flag! pull the flag!!"
That's another one!

« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2016, 11:01:25 AM »

off to the course. later guys.
Correction made

« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2016, 11:02:03 AM »

Golf Day and Dean has yet to report in ???

Locked up in a Nazi FEMA train car or entangled in a stencil?
just crawled out of bed.
Leonino and coffee trying to come to my senses.
Who are you and what did you do with Dean?
he's been used and abused but has a smile stuck on his face. no energy for golf but I'll be on the tee box in time.
Now I think Dean's using tee box as a euphemism
"pull the flag! pull the flag!!"
Too much punctuation for Dean'O

« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2016, 11:02:18 AM »

Good morning, Flip. Nice that you took mom to lunch on Monday. I wasn't able to. I did call her in Italy though. Unfortunately, she had no idea who she was taking to.

« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2016, 11:04:16 AM »

Morning Flip, dinner with Mom is always a good thing!

Edit:  meant to say lunch or dinner

« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2016, 11:07:42 AM »

Well at least something finally woke a few up - guess we will here from Sly tonight.  But of course it was just her "aide" not in anyway her position.  ::)

Outraged Catholics: Clinton Must Fire Aide for Mocking Our Religion

« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2016, 11:12:30 AM »

I just had to log off from cigar bid.com, I had bid on another bunch of lots, since i wasn't paying attention
last week, and got in an auction, past my ship date.  so with $6.95 in shipping for a 40 count Gurkha "tactical
case" (spell that herf-a-dore), I had to add some more wins. nabbed three yesterday, and added 9 more bids today.
step away from the mouse.... 8)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10