« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2016, 01:11:10 PM »

Took a walk to pick up a sandwich and holy cow, the snatch quality downtown today is in line with the cigar offerings today - Disgusting!
Did I miss your rack report this morning?

« Reply #76 on: October 12, 2016, 01:14:41 PM »

Took a walk to pick up a sandwich and holy cow, the snatch quality downtown today is in line with the cigar offerings today - Disgusting!
Thank you for that update, LockerRoomDave.
Figured I would save you a sight-seeing  trip through downtown.

« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2016, 01:15:15 PM »

Took a walk to pick up a sandwich and holy cow, the snatch quality downtown today is in line with the cigar offerings today - Disgusting!
Did I miss your rack report this morning?
No report today, had some office interference getting in my way

« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2016, 01:19:06 PM »

What a sick society we live in!
     - And WTF is a social media celebrity?

CoverGirl hires first male ambassador

Seventeen-year-old social media celebrity James Charles was introduced Tuesday as the cosmetic giant’s first male ambassador.
And here "It" is

« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2016, 01:19:18 PM »

Took a walk to pick up a sandwich and holy cow, the snatch quality downtown today is in line with the cigar offerings today - Disgusting!
Did I miss your rack report this morning?
No report today, had some office interference getting in my way
beside yesterday the report, was less than stellar, in it's content! :P

« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2016, 01:24:47 PM »

Took a walk to pick up a sandwich and holy cow, the snatch quality downtown today is in line with the cigar offerings today - Disgusting!
Did I miss your rack report this morning?
No report today, had some office interference getting in my way
beside yesterday the report, was less than stellar, in it's content! :P
Good point, but TxDave gave up so easily on the entire endeavor, I expected more from him.

« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2016, 01:32:50 PM »

What a sick society we live in!
     - And WTF is a social media celebrity?

CoverGirl hires first male ambassador

Seventeen-year-old social media celebrity James Charles was introduced Tuesday as the cosmetic giant’s first male ambassador.
And here "It" is
So you save us a sightseeing trip through Austin, and then you give us this?  Gee...thanks.

« Reply #82 on: October 12, 2016, 01:33:30 PM »

Took a walk to pick up a sandwich and holy cow, the snatch quality downtown today is in line with the cigar offerings today - Disgusting!
Did I miss your rack report this morning?
No report today, had some office interference getting in my way
beside yesterday the report, was less than stellar, in it's content! :P
Good point, but TxDave gave up so easily on the entire endeavor, I expected more from him.
Based on exactly what?

« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2016, 01:35:22 PM »

Took a walk to pick up a sandwich and holy cow, the snatch quality downtown today is in line with the cigar offerings today - Disgusting!
Did I miss your rack report this morning?
No report today, had some office interference getting in my way
beside yesterday the report, was less than stellar, in it's content! :P
Good point, but TxDave gave up so easily on the entire endeavor, I expected more from him.
Based on exactly what?
I don't know but he certainly over-expected.

« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2016, 01:45:10 PM »

Took a walk to pick up a sandwich and holy cow, the snatch quality downtown today is in line with the cigar offerings today - Disgusting!
Did I miss your rack report this morning?
No report today, had some office interference getting in my way
beside yesterday the report, was less than stellar, in it's content! :P
Good point, but TxDave gave up so easily on the entire endeavor, I expected more from him.
Based on exactly what?
My bad, I have a copy of his performance ladder plan, but it's stamped "gives a shit".  Obviously an obsolete version.

« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2016, 01:51:19 PM »

Took a walk to pick up a sandwich and holy cow, the snatch quality downtown today is in line with the cigar offerings today - Disgusting!
Did I miss your rack report this morning?
No report today, had some office interference getting in my way
beside yesterday the report, was less than stellar, in it's content! :P
Good point, but TxDave gave up so easily on the entire endeavor, I expected more from him.
Based on exactly what?
My bad, I have a copy of his performance ladder plan, but it's stamped "gives a shit".  Obviously an obsolete version.
Oh, he'll give TWO shits.  But you have to follow him around with a bucket to get 'em.

« Reply #86 on: October 12, 2016, 01:59:35 PM »

Took a walk to pick up a sandwich and holy cow, the snatch quality downtown today is in line with the cigar offerings today - Disgusting!
Did I miss your rack report this morning?
No report today, had some office interference getting in my way
beside yesterday the report, was less than stellar, in it's content! :P
Good point, but TxDave gave up so easily on the entire endeavor, I expected more from him.
Based on exactly what?
My bad, I have a copy of his performance ladder plan, but it's stamped "gives a shit".  Obviously an obsolete version.
Very Obsolete!

« Reply #87 on: October 12, 2016, 02:00:14 PM »

Took a walk to pick up a sandwich and holy cow, the snatch quality downtown today is in line with the cigar offerings today - Disgusting!
Did I miss your rack report this morning?
No report today, had some office interference getting in my way
beside yesterday the report, was less than stellar, in it's content! :P
Good point, but TxDave gave up so easily on the entire endeavor, I expected more from him.
Based on exactly what?
My bad, I have a copy of his performance ladder plan, but it's stamped "gives a shit".  Obviously an obsolete version.
Usually around 2:30 a.m. your time.

« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2016, 02:07:04 PM »

The National Transportation Safety Board said Wednesday afternoon that an initial investigation of Tuesday’s aircraft crash in East Hartford, Connecticut, indicates the crash is the result of an intentional act, NBC Connecticut reports.

The FBI will be leading the investigation, the NTSB said

The twin-engine Piper PA 34 crashed around 3:30 p.m. Tuesday near the headquarters of military jet-engine maker Pratt & Whitney, killing a student pilot who was onboard.

The New York Times reported earlier Wednesday that the survivor of the crash told authorities that the crash was not an accident. Police said the plane's pilot was taken to a hospital with serious burns.

An occupant of the plane, Feras M. Freitekh, is a Jordanian national who first entered the U.S. in 2012 on a temporary student M1 visa to fulfill a flight school study course. His status changed to an F1 visa and he went to a language school in Toledo, Ohio. Then his status went back to M1, according to CBS News.

« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2016, 02:52:19 PM »

Plane crash lull.