Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

« Reply #90 on: October 10, 2016, 03:34:13 PM »

Stopped at the grocery store for something and sheesh, mid-day at the grocery store is like the frik'n bunny ranch :o. A blonde in there wearing her LuLu Lemon tights almost caused me to have a Donald Trump moment followed by a Bill Clinton moment!  What a receptacle she was advertising!
And yet again you fail to post a photo, CameltoeDave.

« Reply #91 on: October 10, 2016, 04:19:57 PM »

@Tex, do you have a favorite vitola of the CLE Plus? I see coronas and lonsdales for bid, I had the 6x54 toro
I vote corona.

« Reply #92 on: October 10, 2016, 04:21:11 PM »

Stopped at the grocery store for something and sheesh, mid-day at the grocery store is like the frik'n bunny ranch :o. A blonde in there wearing her LuLu Lemon tights almost caused me to have a Donald Trump moment  followed by a Bill Clinton moment!  What a receptacle she was advertising!
Haven't had a Bad Dad post in a while.  That's close.

« Reply #93 on: October 10, 2016, 04:23:48 PM »

Guess I will enjoy this cool, sunny and quiet morning with some dog walking.
You're not at work?  WTF, you have a rack report due.  Your performance ladder is missing a few rungs.
I am semi-retired and Monday's are now optional.  When the weather is this nice I exercise my option.
But the chill in the air this morning was sure to add some perkiness behind the coffee counter.  Oh well, your loss.
Yeah, just saw 10 deer chicks crossing the street and the one buck rack was pretty damn perky.
Yet another edit
Gonna send Billy Bush over to talk with you.  I believe he now has some free time.

« Reply #94 on: October 10, 2016, 04:25:34 PM »

Got to do some organizing in the garage but better have a smoke first while I plan things out. ;D
Arturo Fuente Petite Corona fired up, some nice snatch out walking too.
I am highly offended by that comment, you should withdraw from the race and let someone else run in your place.  Oh wait..
As soon as I run for office I will withdraw and apologize but until then I would like to bang a couple of them.
Sounds like a plan, LockerRoomDave.
Just another proud deplorable
+1
I just went to a wedding on Saturday at his place in Bedminster, easily the nicest wedding I've ever seen.

http://www.trumpnationalbedminster.com/event
Nice.  You should put that one on the list for the daughter down the road.

« Reply #95 on: October 10, 2016, 04:27:55 PM »

Another try
You in the wedding party?

« Reply #96 on: October 10, 2016, 04:30:51 PM »

All caught up now that I'm settled in at the hotel with an LFD 1994.

« Reply #97 on: October 10, 2016, 04:40:56 PM »

Stopped at the grocery store for something and sheesh, mid-day at the grocery store is like the frik'n bunny ranch :o. A blonde in there wearing her LuLu Lemon tights almost caused me to have a Donald Trump moment followed by a Bill Clinton moment!  What a receptacle she was advertising!
And yet again you fail to post a photo, CameltoeDave.
Cameras get your ass in jail!

« Reply #98 on: October 10, 2016, 04:41:48 PM »

@Tex, do you have a favorite vitola of the CLE Plus? I see coronas and lonsdales for bid, I had the 6x54 toro
I vote corona.
Now ther is a real surprise!

I vote try both, neither is bad!

« Reply #99 on: October 10, 2016, 04:43:44 PM »

Hauled a load to the dump Goodwill.  Garage org phase II complete.

Now time for a cigar and some Lazy Magnolia Southern Pecan brew.

Got to select a smoke first.

« Reply #100 on: October 10, 2016, 04:54:38 PM »

My boss lady's sister in Fayetteville, NC.    Vehicle was  only 2 days old and had 70 miles on it.  Occupants escaped safely.

« Reply #101 on: October 10, 2016, 04:57:22 PM »

If you think Donald Trump’s comments are vulgar, check out Hillary’s potty mouth

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/10/if_you_think_donald_trumps_comments_are_vulgar_check_out_hillarys_potty_mouth.html#ixzz4Mia4YDQF

« Reply #102 on: October 10, 2016, 04:59:39 PM »

CyB Toro lit

« Reply #103 on: October 10, 2016, 05:06:52 PM »

Sheesh!

« Reply #104 on: October 10, 2016, 05:29:30 PM »

DOW closed +88.55
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8