Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2016, 10:07:28 AM »

Morning EarlyRiserRaz.  Don't you get off for Indigenous Peoples Day?

« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2016, 10:07:47 AM »

Time to hit the road.  Have a good one all.

« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2016, 10:09:10 AM »

Morning EarlyRiserRaz.  Don't you get off for Indigenous Peoples Day?

In this commie state? Hell, no. The Indigenous Peoples haven't bought enough politicians yet.

« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2016, 10:28:42 AM »

Guess I will enjoy this cool, sunny and quiet morning with some dog walking.
You're not at work?  WTF, you have a rack report due.  Your performance ladder is missing a few rungs.
I am semi-retired and Monday's are now optional.  When the weather is this nice I exercise my option.

« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2016, 10:33:26 AM »

Got to do some organizing in the garage but better have a smoke first while I plan things out. ;D

« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2016, 10:39:11 AM »

Guess I will enjoy this cool, sunny and quiet morning with some dog walking.
You're not at work?  WTF, you have a rack report due.  Your performance ladder is missing a few rungs.
I am semi-retired and Monday's are now optional.  When the weather is this nice I exercise my option.
But the chill in the air this morning was sure to add some perkiness behind the coffee counter.  Oh well, your loss.

« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2016, 10:39:33 AM »

Good morning boys, busy start today

« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2016, 10:40:16 AM »

Got to do some organizing in the garage but better have a smoke first while I plan things out. ;D
Arturo Fuente Petite Corona fired up, some nice snatch out walking too.

« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2016, 10:40:37 AM »

Good morning boys, busy start today
Morning Fish, slow start here

« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2016, 10:41:01 AM »

Guess I will enjoy this cool, sunny and quiet morning with some dog walking.
You're not at work?  WTF, you have a rack report due.  Your performance ladder is missing a few rungs.
I am semi-retired retarded and Monday's are now optional.  When the weather is this nice I exercise my option.
Fixed it

« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2016, 10:41:54 AM »

Guess I will enjoy this cool, sunny and quiet morning with some dog walking.
You're not at work?  WTF, you have a rack report due.  Your performance ladder is missing a few rungs.
I am semi-retired and Monday's are now optional.  When the weather is this nice I exercise my option.
But the chill in the air this morning was sure to add some perkiness behind the coffee counter.  Oh well, your loss.
Yeah, just saw 10 deer crossing the street and the one buck was pretty damn perky.

« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2016, 10:42:06 AM »

Got to do some organizing in the garage but better have a smoke first while I plan things out. ;D
Arturo Fuente Petite Corona fired up, some nice snatch out walking too.
I smoked a nice CLE Plus 2013 from NJDave yesterday, very nice smoke

« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2016, 10:42:52 AM »

Guess I will enjoy this cool, sunny and quiet morning with some dog walking.
You're not at work?  WTF, you have a rack report due.  Your performance ladder is missing a few rungs.
I am semi-retired retarded and Monday's are now optional.  When the weather is this nice I exercise my option.
Fixed it
GFY, the retards are working today.

« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2016, 10:43:21 AM »

Got to do some organizing in the garage but better have a smoke first while I plan things out. ;D
Arturo Fuente Petite Corona fired up, some nice snatch out walking too.
I smoked a nice CLE Plus 2013 from NJDave yesterday, very nice smoke
Sure is!

« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2016, 10:49:28 AM »

Got to do some organizing in the garage but better have a smoke first while I plan things out. ;D
Arturo Fuente Petite Corona fired up, some nice snatch out walking too.
I am highly offended by that comment, you should withdraw from the race and let someone else run in your place.  Oh wait..
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8