Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

« Reply #105 on: October 04, 2016, 02:35:35 PM »

« Reply #106 on: October 04, 2016, 02:46:43 PM »

I know prices are high to start, so not a cheapy-cheapo consideration, but I figured I'd share none the less...

At SBC (Small Batch Cigar)
20% Tuesday!
Today Only 20% Off These Brands!

Viva Republica
Herrera Esteli
Casa Fernandez
Foundation Cigar

Code = Tuesday = 20% off brands listed above!

CODES EXPIRES TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT 10/04/2016

« Reply #107 on: October 04, 2016, 02:47:01 PM »

Later RustyPutterDave

« Reply #108 on: October 04, 2016, 03:11:59 PM »

Baylor’s Title IX Coordinator resigns amid sexual assault scandal

Admits to failing to implement the recommendations to improve the response to sexual assaults on Baylor campus.

« Reply #109 on: October 04, 2016, 03:50:10 PM »

Tony Farted Lull?

« Reply #110 on: October 04, 2016, 03:56:35 PM »

Tony Farted Lull?
Texas Dave is out in the field, the rest of us might be napping.  8)

« Reply #111 on: October 04, 2016, 04:04:45 PM »

totally unrelated query, did you ever walk out of a movie you paid for?
went to an art screening during college of a subtitled film, and my date and I had had enough
of the lunacy after 30 minutes.. Movie was The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie.  she and I went for a drink afterwards.

« Reply #112 on: October 04, 2016, 04:07:01 PM »

Tony Farted Lull?
As long as he's still in the City, I don't care.

« Reply #113 on: October 04, 2016, 04:08:19 PM »

totally unrelated query, did you ever walk out of a movie you paid for?
went to an art screening during college of a subtitled film, and my date and I had had enough
of the lunacy after 30 minutes.. Movie was The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie.  she and I went for a drink afterwards.
Sounds like you just had an alternate strategy from the beginning Flip.
So why are we waxing nostalgic?.....ALL THE WAY back to college?

« Reply #114 on: October 04, 2016, 04:18:17 PM »

totally unrelated query, did you ever walk out of a movie you paid for?
went to an art screening during college of a subtitled film, and my date and I had had enough
of the lunacy after 30 minutes.. Movie was The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie.  she and I went for a drink afterwards.
Sounds like you just had an alternate strategy from the beginning Flip.
So why are we waxing nostalgic?.....ALL THE WAY back to college?
some how, my train of thought derailed(sorry hoboken), and it it flipped from
most favorite movies, to what was a really bad movie you saw.  yes, it was late 70's, and apparently they
made lousy movies then too.

« Reply #115 on: October 04, 2016, 04:20:13 PM »

totally unrelated query, did you ever walk out of a movie you paid for?
went to an art screening during college of a subtitled film, and my date and I had had enough
of the lunacy after 30 minutes.. Movie was The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie.  she and I went for a drink afterwards.
Sounds like you just had an alternate strategy from the beginning Flip.
So why are we waxing nostalgic?.....ALL THE WAY back to college?
some how, my train of thought derailed(sorry hoboken), and it it flipped from
most favorite movies, to what was a really bad movie you saw.  yes, it was late 70's, and apparently they
made lousy movies then too.
I get a bit embarrassed watching movies from the '70s that I thought were good.....

« Reply #116 on: October 04, 2016, 04:21:28 PM »

TexDave not available for Market closing, so
ding, ding, ding....
DOW down -87.08

« Reply #117 on: October 04, 2016, 04:44:12 PM »

totally unrelated query, did you ever walk out of a movie you paid for?
went to an art screening during college of a subtitled film, and my date and I had had enough
of the lunacy after 30 minutes.. Movie was The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie.  she and I went for a drink afterwards.
Sounds like you just had an alternate strategy from the beginning Flip.
So why are we waxing nostalgic?.....ALL THE WAY back to college?
some how, my train of thought derailed(sorry hoboken), and it it flipped from
most favorite movies, to what was a really bad movie you saw.  yes, it was late 70's, and apparently they
made lousy movies then too.
I get a bit embarrassed watching movies from the '70s that I thought were good.....
watched one from 1968 the other day on TCM.  Bouna Sera, Mrs Campbell, Gina Lollabridgida, Telly Sealves, Lee Grant, Phil Silvers, Peter Lawford. screwball comedy about Us air squadron returning to a small Italian town.  the thre men had all slept with Gina 19 years earlier, and had been paying child support for the past 19 years,  each not knowing about the others.  All the wives meet in a beauty parlor, and run into the child & mother who has been passing herself off as a war widow for the last 20 years.

« Reply #118 on: October 04, 2016, 05:19:47 PM »

good night one and all...

« Reply #119 on: October 04, 2016, 05:55:25 PM »

good night one and all...
Good luck on that extended commute.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9