Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

« Reply #90 on: October 04, 2016, 12:11:40 PM »

Today's Birthdays: Country singer Leroy Van Dyke is 87. Actress Felicia Farr is 84. Pro and College Football Hall of Famer Sam Huff is 82. Actor Eddie Applegate is 81. Author Roy Blount Jr. is 75. Author Anne Rice is 75. Actress Lori Saunders (TV: "Petticoat Junction") is 75. Baseball Hall of Famer Tony La Russa is 72. Actor Clifton Davis is 71. The former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Adm. Mike Mullen, is 70. Former Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel is 70. Actress Susan Sarandon is 70. Blues musician Duke Robillard is 68. Playwright Lee Blessing is 67. Actor Armand Assante is 67. Actor Alan Rosenberg is 66. Actor Christoph Waltz is 60. Actor Bill Fagerbakke (FAY'-guhr-bah-kee) is 59. Music producer Russell Simmons is 59. Actress Kyra Schon (Film: "Night of the Living Dead") is 59. Actress-singer Wendy Makkena is 58. Musician Chris Lowe (The Pet Shop Boys) is 57. Country musician Gregg "Hobie" Hubbard (Sawyer Brown) is 56. Actor David W. Harper is 55. Singer Jon Secada is 55. TV personality John Melendez is 51. Actor Liev Schreiber is 49. Actor Abraham Benrubi is 47. Country singer-musician Heidi Newfield is 46. Singer-guitarist M. Ward (She & Him) is 43. Actress Alicia (ah-LEE'-see-ah) Silverstone is 40. Actress Dana Davis is 38. Actor Phillip Glasser is 38. Rock singer-musician Marc Roberge (O.A.R.) is 38. Actor Brandon Barash is 37. Actress Rachael Leigh Cook is 37. Actor Tim Peper is 36. Actor Jimmy Workman is 36. Bassist Cubbie Fink is 34. Rhythm-and-blues singer Jessica Benson (3lw) is 29. Actor Michael Charles Roman is 29. Actress Melissa Benoist is 28. NBA All-Star Derrick Rose is 28. Actress Dakota Johnson is 27. Figure skater Kimmie Meisner is 27. Actress Leigh-Anne Pinnock (Little Mix) is 25. Actor Ryan Scott Lee is 20.
And yours truly is 49 today...sheesh
And You didn't make the list.... what were they thinking!
good morning boys. and Happy one day older sfish......

« Reply #91 on: October 04, 2016, 12:14:46 PM »

Happy Birthday Scott.
🎂
Indeed.
Thanks fellas
You're welcome Birthday Boy.  Be sure and make a wish and hopefully you can blow out ALL those candles.

« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2016, 12:16:34 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Greetings and salutations.
Howdy, Mikey.
Fall seems to have finally arrived.  Mild weather for a change.  How are the commies treating you?
They're demanding little bastards.  But they're still issuing my paycheck, so can't complain too much.
Just sharin' the wealth with the masses.

« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2016, 12:18:13 PM »

Good morning, folks. Missed my last train and now the next one isn't for a while. Can't understand what one station being closed has to do with running fewer trains. Sheesh.
They don't have any place at the end of the line to stage trains from.
So for our lines they are running them on a "modified Weekend schedule"  for NJ Transit that means
you are screwed during rush hour.  Metro North stepped up and ran some extra, during rush hour
to both Port Jervis, and Spring Valley.  Some strange reason, they don't have the "screw the people
who take our trains" attitude of NJ Transit.  For NJT, it's what ever is easier for NJ Transit.

« Reply #94 on: October 04, 2016, 12:20:24 PM »

[...]
Happy birthday, Fish!
Thanks Tony, I waited for it to be posted but just like many others here, another detail overlooked
I tried to hire Chip back but he isn't interested. So we're stuck with Dave until I can find a replacement.
Be my guest Tony, but in the meantime....
Lighten up, Francis. It's Tuesday.
Stripes!

« Reply #95 on: October 04, 2016, 12:21:39 PM »

I beginning to think I should have worked from home. Still waiting for the train.
At this point, you should just be able to make your lunch date!

« Reply #96 on: October 04, 2016, 12:38:32 PM »

Good morning, folks. Missed my last train and now the next one isn't for a while. Can't understand what one station being closed has to do with running fewer trains. Sheesh.
They don't have any place at the end of the line to stage trains from.
So for our lines they are running them on a "modified Weekend schedule"  for NJ Transit that means
you are screwed during rush hour.  Metro North stepped up and ran some extra, during rush hour
to both Port Jervis, and Spring Valley.  Some strange reason, they don't have the "screw the people
who take our trains" attitude of NJ Transit.  For NJT, it's what ever is easier for NJ Transit.
Near as I can tell, anything even remotely resembling government in New Jersey exists for the sole and singular purpose of sodomizing the public.

« Reply #97 on: October 04, 2016, 12:48:40 PM »

Good morning, folks. Missed my last train and now the next one isn't for a while. Can't understand what one station being closed has to do with running fewer trains. Sheesh.
They don't have any place at the end of the line to stage trains from.
So for our lines they are running them on a "modified Weekend schedule"  for NJ Transit that means
you are screwed during rush hour.  Metro North stepped up and ran some extra, during rush hour
to both Port Jervis, and Spring Valley.  Some strange reason, they don't have the "screw the people
who take our trains" attitude of NJ Transit.  For NJT, it's what ever is easier for NJ Transit.
Near as I can tell, anything even remotely resembling government in New Jersey exists for the sole and singular purpose of sodomizing the public.
That's what it feels like.

« Reply #98 on: October 04, 2016, 12:49:09 PM »

I beginning to think I should have worked from home. Still waiting for the train.
At this point, you should just be able to make your lunch date!
Just barely.

« Reply #99 on: October 04, 2016, 12:49:27 PM »

Good morning, folks. Missed my last train and now the next one isn't for a while. Can't understand what one station being closed has to do with running fewer trains. Sheesh.
They don't have any place at the end of the line to stage trains from.
So for our lines they are running them on a "modified Weekend schedule"  for NJ Transit that means
you are screwed during rush hour.  Metro North stepped up and ran some extra, during rush hour
to both Port Jervis, and Spring Valley.  Some strange reason, they don't have the "screw the people
who take our trains" attitude of NJ Transit.  For NJT, it's what ever is easier for NJ Transit.
Near as I can tell, anything even remotely resembling government in New Jersey exists for the sole and singular purpose of sodomizing the public.
It's only when that doesn't happen that we get a little scared...

« Reply #100 on: October 04, 2016, 01:01:36 PM »

http://halfwheel.com/tatuaje-unlucky-13-list-announced-for-2016-ships-the-krueger/131137

The shop in Union is about 20 min from my work but I'm sure they're all accounted for already
Might as well call and find out. Checked out the list yesterday, big goose egg in my area.
$130/10 for them so I went for some Padron 64's @ $88/10 which I know are damn good

« Reply #101 on: October 04, 2016, 01:09:30 PM »

Good morning, folks. Missed my last train and now the next one isn't for a while. Can't understand what one station being closed has to do with running fewer trains. Sheesh.
They don't have any place at the end of the line to stage trains from.
So for our lines they are running them on a "modified Weekend schedule"  for NJ Transit that means
you are screwed during rush hour.  Metro North stepped up and ran some extra, during rush hour
to both Port Jervis, and Spring Valley.  Some strange reason, they don't have the "screw the people
who take our trains" attitude of NJ Transit.  For NJT, it's what ever is easier for NJ Transit.
Near as I can tell, anything even remotely resembling government in New Jersey exists for the sole and singular purpose of sodomizing the public.
Not if the governor doesn't know what's happening, honest.

« Reply #102 on: October 04, 2016, 01:50:40 PM »

http://halfwheel.com/tatuaje-unlucky-13-list-announced-for-2016-ships-the-krueger/131137

The shop in Union is about 20 min from my work but I'm sure they're all accounted for already
Might as well call and find out. Checked out the list yesterday, big goose egg in my area.
$130/10 for them so I went for some Padron 64's @ $88/10 which I know are damn good
CDM cigars is offering a raffle to those who buy a standard box of Krueger from them to be able to purchase a dress box.

« Reply #103 on: October 04, 2016, 01:51:21 PM »

Good morning, folks. Missed my last train and now the next one isn't for a while. Can't understand what one station being closed has to do with running fewer trains. Sheesh.
They don't have any place at the end of the line to stage trains from.
So for our lines they are running them on a "modified Weekend schedule"  for NJ Transit that means
you are screwed during rush hour.  Metro North stepped up and ran some extra, during rush hour
to both Port Jervis, and Spring Valley.  Some strange reason, they don't have the "screw the people
who take our trains" attitude of NJ Transit.  For NJT, it's what ever is easier for NJ Transit.
Near as I can tell, anything even remotely resembling government in New Jersey exists for the sole and singular purpose of sodomizing the public.
Not if the governor doesn't know what's happening, honest.
And he was with The Donald all week, so couldn't have been involved.

« Reply #104 on: October 04, 2016, 02:20:52 PM »

Hazzuh!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9