Train crash in Hoboken. Somebody check on Flip and the mayor.

Morning, muchachos.
Flip responded to the Ogie- signal but the Mayor, who knows.
Okay, heading to work on the motorcycle. Catch y'all in about 90 minutes.
Not fast enough, time runs out at 9:45. ;)
Well hell, it's only 8:25 here, so I got lots of time...

...to figure out what the hell everybody's grousing about this morning.
Mostly Roma Craft cigars, and how overpriced they were, also the lady's husband was sleeping
in and that stopped the stenciling of the bathroom.   Get your score card!
Assumptions:
The lady is the biker chick, with the Code Enforcement relation.
Not to be confused with the redhead, with the boat.  Remember, this is all quizzable material.  :o
I'm just auditing, not taking this class for credit.
And I'm just taking it pass/fail.
suggest you drop the course NOW and try again next semester.
The Ted Cruz philosophy? ;)

Hello, guys. Crazy day but could have been even crazier. Hope everyone is well in banterland.
Morning Mayor.

All is well except Fish picked up his toys and went home.

[...]

And Bernie, Jeb, Little Marco..............

Going to search out some Mexican food.

[...]

Little Marco? Hell, check out these hands, they're yooge. YOOGE!

Hello, guys. Crazy day but could have been even crazier. Hope everyone is well in banterland.
Well, none if us is was in the station in Hoboken, so the rest is gravy.

Hello, guys. Crazy day but could have been even crazier. Hope everyone is well in banterland.
Morning Mayor.

All is well except Fish picked up his toys and went home.
You offended him?

Hello, guys. Crazy day but could have been even crazier. Hope everyone is well in banterland.
Morning Mayor.

All is well except Fish picked up his toys and went home.
Maybe he's contacting Romacraft directly, seeing if he can swing you a better deal.

Hello, guys. Crazy day but could have been even crazier. Hope everyone is well in banterland.
Well, none if us is was in the station in Hoboken, so the rest is gravy.
I'm assuming the engineer passed out. Very disturbing situation.

Hello, guys. Crazy day but could have been even crazier. Hope everyone is well in banterland.
Morning Mayor.

All is well except Fish picked up his toys and went home.
You offended him?
As best I could give tha I had NO FUK'n help

Hello, guys. Crazy day but could have been even crazier. Hope everyone is well in banterland.
Morning Mayor.

All is well except Fish picked up his toys and went home.
You offended him?
As best I could give tha I had NO FUK'n help
Therfore you met expectations.

Hello, guys. Crazy day but could have been even crazier. Hope everyone is well in banterland.
Morning Mayor.

All is well except Fish picked up his toys and went home.
You offended him?
As best I could give tha I had NO FUK'n help
Therfore you met expectations.
Coupla days late, don't you think? This is Thursday, not Tuesday.

Hello, guys. Crazy day but could have been even crazier. Hope everyone is well in banterland.
Morning Mayor.

All is well except Fish picked up his toys and went home.
You were a little too annoying this morning, needed a break from your nonsense

Hello, guys. Crazy day but could have been even crazier. Hope everyone is well in banterland.
Morning Mayor.

All is well except Fish picked up his toys and went home.
You were a little too annoying this morning, needed a break from your nonsense
Cant help it when you are  wrong you are wrong.

Hello, guys. Crazy day but could have been even crazier. Hope everyone is well in banterland.
Morning Mayor.

All is well except Fish picked up his toys and went home.
You were a little too annoying this morning, needed a break from your nonsense
Cant help it when you are  wrong you are wrong.
Sure, but when Trump does it, he's a straight shooter.