I turned on the TV as I was leaving the house this morning. saw the train wreck at Hoboken, and turned around.
Both Tony's and my trains eventually go to Hoboken it is the terminal at the end of the line for
both the Paskack Valley And Bergen County lines.  However we both get off at Secaucus Junction, and
take a different(electric overhead) line into NY Penn Station.  I might have been able to get into work,
this morning, but coming home would have been uncertain.  So I opted to work from the house today.
You can tell everybody I am OK. (973) 493-2142
Otherwise good morning guys...
Glad to hear it.

Train crash in Hoboken. Somebody check on Flip and the mayor.

Morning, muchachos.
Flip responded to the Ogie- signal but the Mayor, who knows.
Okay, heading to work on the motorcycle. Catch y'all in about 90 minutes.
Not fast enough, time runs out at 9:45. ;)
Well hell, it's only 8:25 here, so I got lots of time...

...to figure out what the hell everybody's grousing about this morning.
Mostly Roma Craft cigars, and how overpriced they were, also the lady's husband was sleeping
in and that stopped the stenciling of the bathroom.   Get your score card!
Assumptions:
The lady is the biker chick, with the Code Enforcement relation.
Not to be confused with the redhead, with the boat.  Remember, this is all quizzable material.  :o

Train crash in Hoboken. Somebody check on Flip and the mayor.

Morning, muchachos.
Flip responded to the Ogie- signal but the Mayor, who knows.
Okay, heading to work on the motorcycle. Catch y'all in about 90 minutes.
Not fast enough, time runs out at 9:45. ;)
Well hell, it's only 8:25 here, so I got lots of time...

...to figure out what the hell everybody's grousing about this morning.
Don't try to think or research too hard, you'll be disappointed.
Yeah, that's the impression I got from preliminary read back. My ADD kicked in and I gave up.

Train crash in Hoboken. Somebody check on Flip and the mayor.

Morning, muchachos.
Flip responded to the Ogie- signal but the Mayor, who knows.
Okay, heading to work on the motorcycle. Catch y'all in about 90 minutes.
Not fast enough, time runs out at 9:45. ;)
Well hell, it's only 8:25 here, so I got lots of time...

...to figure out what the hell everybody's grousing about this morning.
Don't try to think or research too hard, you'll be disappointed.
Mostly about nothing better to do.
What happens when you're really retired?  You gonna get worse?

Train crash in Hoboken. Somebody check on Flip and the mayor.

Morning, muchachos.
Flip responded to the Ogie- signal but the Mayor, who knows.
Okay, heading to work on the motorcycle. Catch y'all in about 90 minutes.
Not fast enough, time runs out at 9:45. ;)
Well hell, it's only 8:25 here, so I got lots of time...

...to figure out what the hell everybody's grousing about this morning.
Mostly Roma Craft cigars, and how overpriced they were, also the lady's husband was sleeping
in and that stopped the stenciling of the bathroom.   Get your score card!
Assumptions:
The lady is the biker chick, with the Code Enforcement relation.
Not to be confused with the redhead, with the boat.  Remember, this is all quizzable material.  :o
All good on the recap NoTrainFlip.

Train crash in Hoboken. Somebody check on Flip and the mayor.

Morning, muchachos.
Flip responded to the Ogie- signal but the Mayor, who knows.
Okay, heading to work on the motorcycle. Catch y'all in about 90 minutes.
Not fast enough, time runs out at 9:45. ;)
Well hell, it's only 8:25 here, so I got lots of time...

...to figure out what the hell everybody's grousing about this morning.
Don't try to think or research too hard, you'll be disappointed.
Mostly about nothing better to do.
What happens when you're really retired?  You gonna get worse?
I plan on having something to do most days besides driving a desk.

Train crash in Hoboken. Somebody check on Flip and the mayor.

Morning, muchachos.
Flip responded to the Ogie- signal but the Mayor, who knows.
Okay, heading to work on the motorcycle. Catch y'all in about 90 minutes.
Not fast enough, time runs out at 9:45. ;)
Well hell, it's only 8:25 here, so I got lots of time...

...to figure out what the hell everybody's grousing about this morning.
Mostly Roma Craft cigars, and how overpriced they were, also the lady's husband was sleeping
in and that stopped the stenciling of the bathroom.   Get your score card!
Assumptions:
The lady is the biker chick, with the Code Enforcement relation.
Not to be confused with the redhead, with the boat.  Remember, this is all quizzable material.  :o
I'm just auditing, not taking this class for credit.

Time to be heading out, get a cigar and beer (or two in before dinner)  Check back later.

Train crash in Hoboken. Somebody check on Flip and the mayor.

Morning, muchachos.
Flip responded to the Ogie- signal but the Mayor, who knows.
Okay, heading to work on the motorcycle. Catch y'all in about 90 minutes.
Not fast enough, time runs out at 9:45. ;)
Well hell, it's only 8:25 here, so I got lots of time...

...to figure out what the hell everybody's grousing about this morning.
Don't try to think or research too hard, you'll be disappointed.
Mostly about nothing better to do.
What happens when you're really retired?  You gonna get worse?
I plan on having something to do most days besides driving a desk.
He's gonna do more ball-busting.

Train crash in Hoboken. Somebody check on Flip and the mayor.

Morning, muchachos.
Flip responded to the Ogie- signal but the Mayor, who knows.
Okay, heading to work on the motorcycle. Catch y'all in about 90 minutes.
Not fast enough, time runs out at 9:45. ;)
Well hell, it's only 8:25 here, so I got lots of time...

...to figure out what the hell everybody's grousing about this morning.
Don't try to think or research too hard, you'll be disappointed.
Mostly about nothing better to do.
What happens when you're really retired?  You gonna get worse?
I plan on having something to do most days besides driving a desk.
He's gonna do more ball-busting.
while smoking some really nice cigars, that were obtained at very reasonable prices!

I turned on the TV as I was leaving the house this morning. saw the train wreck at Hoboken, and turned around.
Both Tony's and my trains eventually go to Hoboken it is the terminal at the end of the line for
both the Paskack Valley And Bergen County lines.  However we both get off at Secaucus Junction, and
take a different(electric overhead) line into NY Penn Station.  I might have been able to get into work,
this morning, but coming home would have been uncertain.  So I opted to work from the house today.
You can tell everybody I am OK. (973) 493-2142
Otherwise good morning guys...
Baron of Bergen is home safe.

Train crash in Hoboken. Somebody check on Flip and the mayor.

Morning, muchachos.
Flip responded to the Ogie- signal but the Mayor, who knows.
Okay, heading to work on the motorcycle. Catch y'all in about 90 minutes.
Not fast enough, time runs out at 9:45. ;)
Well hell, it's only 8:25 here, so I got lots of time...

...to figure out what the hell everybody's grousing about this morning.
Mostly Roma Craft cigars, and how overpriced they were, also the lady's husband was sleeping
in and that stopped the stenciling of the bathroom.   Get your score card!
Assumptions:
The lady is the biker chick, with the Code Enforcement relation.
Not to be confused with the redhead, with the boat.  Remember, this is all quizzable material.  :o
I'm just auditing, not taking this class for credit.
And I'm just taking it pass/fail.

Wow, my health insurance is only going up about  $20 per month for me next year.

Train crash in Hoboken. Somebody check on Flip and the mayor.

Morning, muchachos.
Flip responded to the Ogie- signal but the Mayor, who knows.
Okay, heading to work on the motorcycle. Catch y'all in about 90 minutes.
Not fast enough, time runs out at 9:45. ;)
Well hell, it's only 8:25 here, so I got lots of time...

...to figure out what the hell everybody's grousing about this morning.
Mostly Roma Craft cigars, and how overpriced they were, also the lady's husband was sleeping
in and that stopped the stenciling of the bathroom.   Get your score card!
Assumptions:
The lady is the biker chick, with the Code Enforcement relation.
Not to be confused with the redhead, with the boat.  Remember, this is all quizzable material.  :o
I'm just auditing, not taking this class for credit.
And I'm just taking it pass/fail.
suggest you drop the course NOW and try again next semester.

Hello, guys. Crazy day but could have been even crazier. Hope everyone is well in banterland.