Seriously, does Tony or Flip use the Hoboken station?

At Least 3 Dead, Up to 100 Hurt in Major Hoboken Train Crash

Preliminary reports suggest the crash was an accident or caused by operator error, according to four law enforcement officials, though they stress it is early in the investigation

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Major-Train-Accident-in-Hoboken-Injuries-Reported-395249051.html
I honestly don't know. I doubt Tony does, cause it looks like this would be about a half hour from his house. I can text him, make sure everything is kosher. Don't have flip's number, though.
Tony would likely know about Flip too.

Seriously, does Tony or Flip use the Hoboken station?

At Least 3 Dead, Up to 100 Hurt in Major Hoboken Train Crash

Preliminary reports suggest the crash was an accident or caused by operator error, according to four law enforcement officials, though they stress it is early in the investigation

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Major-Train-Accident-in-Hoboken-Injuries-Reported-395249051.html
I honestly don't know. I doubt Tony does, cause it looks like this would be about a half hour from his house. I can text him, make sure everything is kosher. Don't have flip's number, though.
Heard back, said it is his line, but that he's working from home today.

Seriously, does Tony or Flip use the Hoboken station?

At Least 3 Dead, Up to 100 Hurt in Major Hoboken Train Crash

Preliminary reports suggest the crash was an accident or caused by operator error, according to four law enforcement officials, though they stress it is early in the investigation

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Major-Train-Accident-in-Hoboken-Injuries-Reported-395249051.html
I honestly don't know. I doubt Tony does, cause it looks like this would be about a half hour from his house. I can text him, make sure everything is kosher. Don't have flip's number, though.
Heard back, said it is his line, but that he's working from home today.
Ok, not flip's line, so we're all good and accounted for.

Quick, look over here! 12 Honest Men for $50. INCLUDES SHIPPING!!

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html

Shit! I can find them for cheaper.
Prove it. You have 14 seconds.

I could do it twice in 14 seconds...
Yea, TWSS!  Don't call you QueeksDraw for nothing....

Seriously, does Tony or Flip use the Hoboken station?

At Least 3 Dead, Up to 100 Hurt in Major Hoboken Train Crash

Preliminary reports suggest the crash was an accident or caused by operator error, according to four law enforcement officials, though they stress it is early in the investigation

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Major-Train-Accident-in-Hoboken-Injuries-Reported-395249051.html
I honestly don't know. I doubt Tony does, cause it looks like this would be about a half hour from his house. I can text him, make sure everything is kosher. Don't have flip's number, though.
Heard back, said it is his line, but that he's working from home today.
Ok, not flip's line, so we're all good and accounted for.
Thanks for checking and reporting!

Seriously, does Tony or Flip use the Hoboken station?

At Least 3 Dead, Up to 100 Hurt in Major Hoboken Train Crash

Preliminary reports suggest the crash was an accident or caused by operator error, according to four law enforcement officials, though they stress it is early in the investigation

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Major-Train-Accident-in-Hoboken-Injuries-Reported-395249051.html
I honestly don't know. I doubt Tony does, cause it looks like this would be about a half hour from his house. I can text him, make sure everything is kosher. Don't have flip's number, though.
Heard back, said it is his line, but that he's working from home today.
Ok, not flip's line, so we're all good and accounted for.
Well, accounted for anyway...

I turned on the TV as I was leaving the house this morning. saw the train wreck at Hoboken, and turned around.
Both Tony's and my trains eventually go to Hoboken it is the terminal at the end of the line for
both the Paskack Valley And Bergen County lines.  However we both get off at Secaucus Junction, and
take a different(electric overhead) line into NY Penn Station.  I might have been able to get into work,
this morning, but coming home would have been uncertain.  So I opted to work from the house today.
You can tell everybody I am OK. (973) 493-2142
Otherwise good morning guys...

[...]

Morning Flip, glad you missed the mess!

I am feeling like some Mexican Food for lunch today.

Train crash in Hoboken. Somebody check on Flip and the mayor.

Morning, muchachos.
Flip responded to the Ogie- signal but the Mayor, who knows.
Okay, heading to work on the motorcycle. Catch y'all in about 90 minutes.
Not fast enough, time runs out at 9:45. ;)
Well hell, it's only 8:25 here, so I got lots of time...

...to figure out what the hell everybody's grousing about this morning.

Train crash in Hoboken. Somebody check on Flip and the mayor.

Morning, muchachos.
Flip responded to the Ogie- signal but the Mayor, who knows.
Okay, heading to work on the motorcycle. Catch y'all in about 90 minutes.
Not fast enough, time runs out at 9:45. ;)
Well hell, it's only 8:25 here, so I got lots of time...

...to figure out what the hell everybody's grousing about this morning.
Don't try to think or research too hard, you'll be disappointed.

Train crash in Hoboken. Somebody check on Flip and the mayor.

Morning, muchachos.
Flip responded to the Ogie- signal but the Mayor, who knows.
Okay, heading to work on the motorcycle. Catch y'all in about 90 minutes.
Not fast enough, time runs out at 9:45. ;)
Well hell, it's only 8:25 here, so I got lots of time...

...to figure out what the hell everybody's grousing about this morning.
Don't try to think or research too hard, you'll be disappointed.
Mostly about nothing better to do.

I am feeling like some Mexican Food for lunch today.
today is Thursday, street cleaning, day, if I leave my car at the curb, it is a $35 ticket.
so I should take a lunch, and go someplace, even though I am at home.  That's an extension of Fish math, right?
Any lunch under $35.00 is virtually free!  Of course I could pull my car into the driveway from 12 to 4pm,
 but where's the fun in that?  8)

I am feeling like some Mexican Food for lunch today.
today is Thursday, street cleaning, day, if I leave my car at the curb, it is a $35 ticket.
so I should take a lunch, and go someplace, even though I am at home.  That's an extension of Fish math, right?
Any lunch under $35.00 is virtually free!  Of course I could pull my car into the driveway from 12 to 4pm,
 but where's the fun in that?  8)
???