I can tell you this on Deals with a pretty good level of certainty, the price of gasoline is going to be rising in the next few days to a week
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Quick, look over here! 12 Honest Men for $50. INCLUDES SHIPPING!!

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html

Shit! I can find them for cheaper.
Prove it. You have 14 seconds.

I could do it twice in 14 seconds...

Intemperance BA XXI Avarice - Box of 24

SBC price after 22% Discount - $115.41 delivered

CAYP Price: $104 + $8.95 shipping = $112.95 delivered

This was the first vitola I could find in stock at both places
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

I can tell you this on Deals with a pretty good level of certainty, the price of gasoline is going to be rising in the next few days to a week

Thankfully prices are dropping here after the gouging folks decided to pass along because of some dumbass pipe leak that took over a week to bypass. See, cost averaging... it really works.

Intemperance BA XXI Avarice - Box of 24

SBC price after 22% Discount - $115.41 delivered

CAYP Price: $104 + $8.95 shipping = $112.95 delivered

This was the first vitola I could find in stock at both places
I don't want a box I only wanted 5-10 and is the pricing similar across the Roma Craft line? ;D

I can tell you this on Deals with a pretty good level of certainty, the price of gasoline is going to be rising in the next few days to a week

Thankfully prices are dropping here after the gouging folks decided to pass along because of some dumbass pipe leak that took over a week to bypass. See, cost averaging... it really works.
Wasn't that pipe leak over around your area or maybe it was TN?  In fact they went up some over here too because of that and we don't get anything from that pipeline but supply a lot of what goes into it which should mean we had an excess while it was shut down..

Price of Oil has gone up about $3 in 36 hours because of an OPEC Statement.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

I can tell you this on Deals with a pretty good level of certainty, the price of gasoline is going to be rising in the next few days to a week

Thankfully prices are dropping here after the gouging folks decided to pass along because of some dumbass pipe leak that took over a week to bypass. See, cost averaging... it really works.
Wasn't that pipe leak over around your area or maybe it was TN?

Price of Oil has gone up about $3 in 36 hours because of an OPEC Statement.

Alabama... line serviced the southeast region.

Intemperance BA XXI Avarice - Box of 24

SBC price after 22% Discount - $115.41 delivered

CAYP Price: $104 + $8.95 shipping = $112.95 delivered

This was the first vitola I could find in stock at both places
I don't want a box I only wanted 5-10 and is the pricing similar across the Roma Craft line? ;D
I now consider this matter closed

I can tell you this on Deals with a pretty good level of certainty, the price of gasoline is going to be rising in the next few days to a week

Thankfully prices are dropping here after the gouging folks decided to pass along because of some dumbass pipe leak that took over a week to bypass. See, cost averaging... it really works.
Wasn't that pipe leak over around your area or maybe it was TN?

Price of Oil has gone up about $3 in 36 hours because of an OPEC Statement.

Alabama... line serviced the southeast region.
I added a little note to the original post, making the gouging even more obvious

Intemperance BA XXI Avarice - Box of 24

SBC price after 22% Discount - $115.41 delivered

CAYP Price: $104 + $8.95 shipping = $112.95 delivered

This was the first vitola I could find in stock at both places
I don't want a box I only wanted 5-10 and is the pricing similar across the Roma Craft line? ;D
I now consider this matter closed
Done Deal!

Seriously, does Tony or Flip use the Hoboken station?

At Least 3 Dead, Up to 100 Hurt in Major Hoboken Train Crash

Preliminary reports suggest the crash was an accident or caused by operator error, according to four law enforcement officials, though they stress it is early in the investigation

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Major-Train-Accident-in-Hoboken-Injuries-Reported-395249051.html

Seriously, does Tony or Flip use the Hoboken station?

At Least 3 Dead, Up to 100 Hurt in Major Hoboken Train Crash

Preliminary reports suggest the crash was an accident or caused by operator error, according to four law enforcement officials, though they stress it is early in the investigation

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Major-Train-Accident-in-Hoboken-Injuries-Reported-395249051.html
I honestly don't know. I doubt Tony does, cause it looks like this would be about a half hour from his house. I can text him, make sure everything is kosher. Don't have flip's number, though.

G'Morning, guys...
Morning, Steve. Do YOU know where Tex could find Romacraft cheaper?
Steve did not say they were available cheaper.
Hey, I consider this a "all hands on deck" type situation. ;)
Light the Ogie-signal!
Yeah yeah.
Well, where's the deal?
Still waiting on the Laranja CG deal.
Caixa and Toro on the Auctioneer starting Saturday.

Screw " Keep Austin Weird"  it is soon to be "The Swiss Alps of the South"  - unless of course the tax payers run out of money first.

AUSTIN (KXAN) — An idea that could have you soaring above Austin traffic is now a bit closer to taking off.

The Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority approved $5,250 Wednesday to study a gondola cable car system in Austin. The money is CTRMA’s share of the study’s $15,750 price tag, with the rest coming from the city of Austin and Capital Metropolitan Area Transit Authority.

The system would be called the Wire, with the concept to start on a route that would have 19 stops and go from Slaughter Lane to downtown and the UT campus by traveling over South First Street. That section would be called Wire One.

“I’m often asked, ‘Is this a solution to traffic?’ and the answer is: No, this is one of the solutions to traffic,” said Jared Ficklin, who works at Argodesign and is one of the minds behind the Wire.

http://kxan.com/2016/09/28/funding-approved-to-study-gondola-cable-car-system-in-austin/