CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16

Author Topic: 9/29/2016  (Read 18280 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 9/29/2016
« Reply #105 on: September 29, 2016, 10:02:26 AM »

Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
And where might I find them cheaper?
They occasionally appear on the Devil, on Famous Auction and on Monster for better prices.
Current Famous Auction has Intemperance BA box for more than $20 less than the SBC discounted price.
Of course I could also quote you VIP prices that are pretty good, but that wouldn't do you any good either Mr. Impatient...

Us regular shlubs have to call to even get a price... wish I knew someone.  ;)

Of course, he wants the A.W.S that's not even available at SBC, so not even a contest when you have no price to be less than.
Not available because I purchased all of them even though I paid too much. ;D

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #106 on: September 29, 2016, 10:05:52 AM »

Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

They occasionally appear on the Devil, on Famous Auction and on Monster for better prices.
Current Famous Auction has Intemperance BA box for more than $20 less than the SBC discounted price.
Of course I could also quote you VIP prices that are pretty good, but that wouldn't do you any good either Mr. Impatient...

Of course, he wants the A.W.S that's not even available at SBC, so not even a contest when you have no price to be less than.

Better luck next time... The laws of cost averaging should help out eventually.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #107 on: September 29, 2016, 10:06:34 AM »

Ok Tex, I said their starting prices were high and they are. Name the vitola you want (you picky bastard) and I'll find it cheaper than SBC
I did already and if you find it within  15 minutes delivered cheaper within 3 working days I will split it with you and pay the shipping to you.  No more time should be needed because you said last week and today those were not deals so you must be keeping a secret source under wraps if you can't find them. ;)

Time starts at 9:22 a.m. ET.
First of all I keep no secrets, in fact I've shared more deals lately that you've taken advantage of than anyone else
Time doesn't start until you tell me exactly what I'm shopping for, delivery will be included in the total cost of course but delivery dates are not in the game
It is not a comparable or better deal if the service is not the same.  If they are available cheaper then that means I can buy them now for less.

You also painted with a broad brush saying Roma Craft is available for less than the 22$ off price so that must mean all Roma Craft All The Time

Intemperance BA XXI A.W.S - Pack of 6 last night for $35.10 delivered

Time runs out at 9:45 ET
You're certainly using some creative editing, I stated simply that the starting prices were high, that's it. I made no statements about all vitolas all the time nor am I interested in a challenge where you feel the need to constantly change the rules
This is Andy's Eli/Super Bowl thing all over again.  ;D
Exactly, I feel like Joe Pesci. "Oh, you like to renegotiate as you go"
Just show me a better price.
I did, prior to you specifying a new vitola. The ones I really like are the BA XXI Envy and those can be had much cheaper, they've closed for $102 and $110 in the past few weeks.
Give me a break, I specified the very vitola I purchased. at the place you said prices were "very high to start" but start does not make a damn bit of difference it is the finish that matters and they are not available anywhere cheaper.    And their "start" includes priority mail shipping.

sfish

« Reply #108 on: September 29, 2016, 10:06:54 AM »

Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

The line can be had cheaper, like you said, save an odd deal here or there. I can post proof with another vitola(s) in the line

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #109 on: September 29, 2016, 10:07:44 AM »

Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

Greedy bastich!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #110 on: September 29, 2016, 10:08:51 AM »

Anyone else thinking someone's wife's hair dryer was extra loud this morning?

sfish

« Reply #111 on: September 29, 2016, 10:09:51 AM »

Ok Tex, I said their starting prices were high and they are. Name the vitola you want (you picky bastard) and I'll find it cheaper than SBC
I did already and if you find it within  15 minutes delivered cheaper within 3 working days I will split it with you and pay the shipping to you.  No more time should be needed because you said last week and today those were not deals so you must be keeping a secret source under wraps if you can't find them. ;)

First of all I keep no secrets, in fact I've shared more deals lately that you've taken advantage of than anyone else
Time doesn't start until you tell me exactly what I'm shopping for, delivery will be included in the total cost of course but delivery dates are not in the game
It is not a comparable or better deal if the service is not the same.  If they are available cheaper then that means I can buy them now for less.

You also painted with a broad brush saying Roma Craft is available for less than the 22$ off price so that must mean all Roma Craft All The Time

You're certainly using some creative editing, I stated simply that the starting prices were high, that's it. I made no statements about all vitolas all the time nor am I interested in a challenge where you feel the need to constantly change the rules
I did, prior to you specifying a new vitola. The ones I really like are the BA XXI Envy and those can be had much cheaper, they've closed for $102 and $110 in the past few weeks.
Give me a break, I specified the very vitola I purchased. at the place you said prices were "very high to start" but start does not make a damn bit of difference it is the finish that matters and they are not available anywhere cheaper.    And their "start" includes priority mail shipping.
To be accurate you posted the specifics after I made my statement, which I can still prove

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #112 on: September 29, 2016, 10:10:02 AM »

Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

The line can be had cheaper, like you said, save an odd deal here or there. I can post proof with another vitola(s) in the line
Please post away I would luv to buy some cheaper but they need to be in stock  and include delivery charges.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #113 on: September 29, 2016, 10:12:34 AM »

Quick, look over here! 12 Honest Men for $50. INCLUDES SHIPPING!!

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #114 on: September 29, 2016, 10:13:16 AM »

To be accurate you posted the specifics after I made my statement, which I can still prove
You did not specify anything:

« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2016, 06:14:34 AM »

Quote from: cigarbreath on September 29, 2016, 06:11:49 AM

Quote from: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2016, 05:45:35 AM

Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #115 on: September 29, 2016, 10:13:44 AM »

Shit! I can find them for cheaper.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #116 on: September 29, 2016, 10:16:02 AM »

Surely there is a better deal out there ;)

That is a super buy, seems like they had that offer a while back too.  No rush with Holts usually though because they seem to have a good stock of sale items.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #117 on: September 29, 2016, 10:16:46 AM »

VIP Deal? ;)  Hope you  paid your discount dues!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #118 on: September 29, 2016, 10:18:15 AM »

Prove it. You have 14 seconds.

sfish

« Reply #119 on: September 29, 2016, 10:20:20 AM »

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16