Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
And where might I find them cheaper?
They occasionally appear on the Devil, on Famous Auction and on Monster for better prices.
Current Famous Auction has Intemperance BA box for more than $20 less than the SBC discounted price.
Of course I could also quote you VIP prices that are pretty good, but that wouldn't do you any good either Mr. Impatient...

Us regular shlubs have to call to even get a price... wish I knew someone.  ;)

Of course, he wants the A.W.S that's not even available at SBC, so not even a contest when you have no price to be less than.
Not available because I purchased all of them even though I paid too much. ;D
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
And where might I find them cheaper?
They occasionally appear on the Devil, on Famous Auction and on Monster for better prices.
Current Famous Auction has Intemperance BA box for more than $20 less than the SBC discounted price.
Of course I could also quote you VIP prices that are pretty good, but that wouldn't do you any good either Mr. Impatient...

Us regular shlubs have to call to even get a price... wish I knew someone.  ;)

Of course, he wants the A.W.S that's not even available at SBC, so not even a contest when you have no price to be less than.
Not available because I purchased all of them even though I paid too much. ;D

Better luck next time... The laws of cost averaging should help out eventually.

Ok Tex, I said their starting prices were high and they are. Name the vitola you want (you picky bastard) and I'll find it cheaper than SBC
I did already and if you find it within  15 minutes delivered cheaper within 3 working days I will split it with you and pay the shipping to you.  No more time should be needed because you said last week and today those were not deals so you must be keeping a secret source under wraps if you can't find them. ;)

Time starts at 9:22 a.m. ET.
First of all I keep no secrets, in fact I've shared more deals lately that you've taken advantage of than anyone else
Time doesn't start until you tell me exactly what I'm shopping for, delivery will be included in the total cost of course but delivery dates are not in the game
It is not a comparable or better deal if the service is not the same.  If they are available cheaper then that means I can buy them now for less.

You also painted with a broad brush saying Roma Craft is available for less than the 22$ off price so that must mean all Roma Craft All The Time

Intemperance BA XXI A.W.S - Pack of 6 last night for $35.10 delivered

Time runs out at 9:45 ET
You're certainly using some creative editing, I stated simply that the starting prices were high, that's it. I made no statements about all vitolas all the time nor am I interested in a challenge where you feel the need to constantly change the rules
This is Andy's Eli/Super Bowl thing all over again.  ;D
Exactly, I feel like Joe Pesci. "Oh, you like to renegotiate as you go"
Just show me a better price.
I did, prior to you specifying a new vitola. The ones I really like are the BA XXI Envy and those can be had much cheaper, they've closed for $102 and $110 in the past few weeks.
Give me a break, I specified the very vitola I purchased. at the place you said prices were "very high to start" but start does not make a damn bit of difference it is the finish that matters and they are not available anywhere cheaper.    And their "start" includes priority mail shipping.

Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
And where might I find them cheaper?
They occasionally appear on the Devil, on Famous Auction and on Monster for better prices.
Current Famous Auction has Intemperance BA box for more than $20 less than the SBC discounted price.
Of course I could also quote you VIP prices that are pretty good, but that wouldn't do you any good either Mr. Impatient...

Us regular shlubs have to call to even get a price... wish I knew someone.  ;)

Of course, he wants the A.W.S that's not even available at SBC, so not even a contest when you have no price to be less than.
Not available because I purchased all of them even though I paid too much. ;D
The line can be had cheaper, like you said, save an odd deal here or there. I can post proof with another vitola(s) in the line

Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
And where might I find them cheaper?
They occasionally appear on the Devil, on Famous Auction and on Monster for better prices.
Current Famous Auction has Intemperance BA box for more than $20 less than the SBC discounted price.
Of course I could also quote you VIP prices that are pretty good, but that wouldn't do you any good either Mr. Impatient...

Us regular shlubs have to call to even get a price... wish I knew someone.  ;)

Of course, he wants the A.W.S that's not even available at SBC, so not even a contest when you have no price to be less than.
Not available because I purchased all of them even though I paid too much. ;D
Greedy bastich!

Anyone else thinking someone's wife's hair dryer was extra loud this morning?

[...]

To be accurate you posted the specifics after I made my statement, which I can still prove

[...]

Please post away I would luv to buy some cheaper but they need to be in stock  and include delivery charges.

Quick, look over here! 12 Honest Men for $50. INCLUDES SHIPPING!!

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html

[...]

You did not specify anything:

Quote from: cigarbreath on September 29, 2016, 06:11:49 AM

Quote from: Travellin Dave on September 29, 2016, 05:45:35 AM

Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category

See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.

Prices are very high to start

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Quick, look over here! 12 Honest Men for $50. INCLUDES SHIPPING!!

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html

Shit! I can find them for cheaper.

Quick, look over here! 12 Honest Men for $50. INCLUDES SHIPPING!!

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html
Surely there is a better deal out there ;)

That is a super buy, seems like they had that offer a while back too.  No rush with Holts usually though because they seem to have a good stock of sale items.

Quick, look over here! 12 Honest Men for $50. INCLUDES SHIPPING!!

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html

Shit! I can find them for cheaper.
VIP Deal? ;)  Hope you  paid your discount dues!

Quick, look over here! 12 Honest Men for $50. INCLUDES SHIPPING!!

http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html

Shit! I can find them for cheaper.
Prove it. You have 14 seconds.