Ok Tex, I said their starting prices were high and they are. Name the vitola you want (you picky bastard) and I'll find it cheaper than SBC
I did already and if you find it within  15 minutes delivered cheaper within 3 working days I will split it with you and pay the shipping to you.  No more time should be needed because you said last week and today those were not deals so you must be keeping a secret source under wraps if you can't find them. ;)

Time starts at 9:22 a.m. ET.
First of all I keep no secrets, in fact I've shared more deals lately that you've taken advantage of than anyone else
Time doesn't start until you tell me exactly what I'm shopping for, delivery will be included in the total cost of course but delivery dates are not in the game
It is not a comparable or better deal if the service is not the same.  If they are available cheaper then that means I can buy them now for less.

You also painted with a broad brush saying Roma Craft is available for less than the 22$ off price so that must mean all Roma Craft All The Time

Intemperance BA XXI A.W.S - Pack of 6 last night for $35.10 delivered

Time runs out at 9:45 ET
You're certainly using some creative editing, I stated simply that the starting prices were high, that's it. I made no statements about all vitolas all the time nor am I interested in a challenge where you feel the need to constantly change the rules
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Train crash in Hoboken. Somebody check on Flip and the mayor.

Morning, muchachos.
Flip responded to the Ogie- signal but the Mayor, who knows.
Okay, heading to work on the motorcycle. Catch y'all in about 90 minutes.
Not fast enough, time runs out at 9:45. ;)

Go, go, go!

[...]

This is Andy's Eli/Super Bowl thing all over again.  ;D

[...]

Exactly, I feel like Joe Pesci. "Oh, you like to renegotiate as you go"

good morning guys. great day of golf yesterday before the skies opened up. wonderful thunderstorms all night. lady and I layed in bed at her house watching. we are stencilng her bathroom today as soon as her husband gets up and around.
Cusano 18 connie and coffee in the screen room.
Husband?

Yeah... that's either a little confusing and/or disturbing, but it is a Dean story, so nothing's off the table.
Dean is in bed with the wife so where's the husband sleeping?

On the floor with the dog?
Woof, woof…

[...]

Just trying to make sure you have all the info.

  I posted that same deal last week from SBC and you immediately said it was not a deal even with the 22% off.    When in fact it was as good of a deal out there then and still is now unless you stumble up on the occasional Mash offer or a bid deal.  It has been a couple of months since the Mash had a Roma Craft offer and it was CroMagnon's at a very nice price with the Catsrule.

Believe me I searched very diligently for a better price last week and this week - none exist unless it is at a place I don't know to search and manysuch places do exist.

[...]

Just show me a better price.

Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
And where might I find them cheaper?
They occasionally appear on the Devil, on Famous Auction and on Monster for better prices.
Current Famous Auction has Intemperance BA box for more than $20 less than the SBC discounted price.
Of course I could also quote you VIP prices that are pretty good, but that wouldn't do you any good either Mr. Impatient...

good morning guys. great day of golf yesterday before the skies opened up. wonderful thunderstorms all night. lady and I layed in bed at her house watching. we are stencilng her bathroom today as soon as her husband gets up and around.
Cusano 18 connie and coffee in the screen room.
Did no one else find that statement a bit disturbing?  ....and I'm not talking about Cusano 18's.

[...]

I did, prior to you specifying a new vitola. The ones I really like are the BA XXI Envy and those can be had much cheaper, they've closed for $102 and $110 in the past few weeks.

Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
And where might I find them cheaper?
Which ones specifically?
Best of the bunch IMHO:

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/intemperance+ba+xxi+cigars
I have to wait 3 days  to buy those and we don't know what the price might actually be and that is not the vitola I prefer.

I bought  Intemperance BA XXI A.W.S - Pack of 6 last night for $35.10 delivered and I want you or Travellin Dave to tell me where I can buy them cheaper right now. ;)

And I will have them on Saturday
You can get 'em for free off the back of the fukkin' truck at their HQ right down the street from your house.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
And where might I find them cheaper?
They occasionally appear on the Devil, on Famous Auction and on Monster for better prices.
Current Famous Auction has Intemperance BA box for more than $20 less than the SBC discounted price.
Of course I could also quote you VIP prices that are pretty good, but that wouldn't do you any good either Mr. Impatient...

Us regular shlubs have to call to even get a price... wish I knew someone.  ;)

Of course, he wants the A.W.S that's not even available at SBC, so not even a contest when you have no price to be less than.
[...]

That does sound like a good deal...

Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
And where might I find them cheaper?
They occasionally appear on the Devil, on Famous Auction and on Monster for better prices.
Current Famous Auction has Intemperance BA box for more than $20 less than the SBC discounted price.
Of course I could also quote you VIP prices that are pretty good, but that wouldn't do you any good either Mr. Impatient...
The VIP price you pay about $80/year for?

Today from SBC:

RoMa Craft 24HR 22% Off!

CODE: ROMA = 22% Off RoMa Craft Category
See any good deals on RoMa Craft you'd endorse?  Bon jour.
Prices are very high to start
And where might I find them cheaper?
Which ones specifically?
Best of the bunch IMHO:

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/intemperance+ba+xxi+cigars
I have to wait 3 days  to buy those and we don't know what the price might actually be and that is not the vitola I prefer.

I bought  Intemperance BA XXI A.W.S - Pack of 6 last night for $35.10 delivered and I want you or Travellin Dave to tell me where I can buy them cheaper right now. ;)

And I will have them on Saturday
You can get 'em for free off the back of the fukkin' truck at their HQ right down the street from your house.

That does sound like a good deal...
Except they don't allow visitors anymore