Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

Golf Day - Dean better wake up and get going!

Don't say you were not warned!

Bad vibrations: Latest sex toys may be collecting information about owners

You may not want your all of your devices to be smart.
Hopefully that doesn't include mini cameras.

Cleveland finally makes the top-15 in a list that isn't an embarassment!

https://www.timeout.com/usa/things-to-do/best-places-to-live-in-the-us
I have been to many places on both lists and I don't think most places are ranked very accurate on either!  How the hell can you have a median home price of $60,000, meaning there has to be a hell of a lot of homes well under $60k  - only possible answer is a lot of sub-standard and subsidized houses.

I can sure name about 12 places in  TX better to live than 12th ranked Pflugerville!  (That one is between Austin and Bean's area.)

Sioux Falls, SC???? have they ever been there in the winter?

http://time.com/money/collection/best-places-to-live/50-best-places-to-live/

Don't say you were not warned!

Bad vibrations: Latest sex toys may be collecting information about owners

You may not want your all of your devices to be smart.
Hopefully that doesn't include mini cameras.
Don't know but I would guess those to be on the "most likely" list.

Cleveland finally makes the top-15 in a list that isn't an embarassment!

https://www.timeout.com/usa/things-to-do/best-places-to-live-in-the-us
I have been to many places on both lists and I don't think most places are ranked very accurate on either!  How the hell can you have a median home price of $60,000, meaning there has to be a hell of a lot of homes well under $60k  - only possible answer is a lot of sub-standard and subsidized houses.

I can sure name about 12 places in  TX better to live than 12th ranked Pflugerville!  (That one is between Austin and Bean's area.)

http://time.com/money/collection/best-places-to-live/50-best-places-to-live/
Yeah, we were hit hard after the housing bubble burst (thanks, Obama). Starting to come back a bit, but slowly, keeping average home prices down. The people that live behind us have their home for sale, and they want to move to be closer to their kids, so they've lowered the price a few times, now it's down to $40k. I want to go over there and shake them for putting it down so low.

[...]

I have not heard of or seen an inhabitable house (not on wheels anyway) under $50k in a lot of years.

Time for a Rack Check.

Cleveland finally makes the top-15 in a list that isn't an embarassment!

https://www.timeout.com/usa/things-to-do/best-places-to-live-in-the-us
I have been to many places on both lists and I don't think most places are ranked very accurate on either!  How the hell can you have a median home price of $60,000, meaning there has to be a hell of a lot of homes well under $60k  - only possible answer is a lot of sub-standard and subsidized houses.

I can sure name about 12 places in  TX better to live than 12th ranked Pflugerville!  (That one is between Austin and Bean's area.)

Sioux Falls, SC???? have they ever been there in the winter?

http://time.com/money/collection/best-places-to-live/50-best-places-to-live/
Perfect example how these best-of lists are just silly.  Pflugerville should not even be on a best-of list for central Texas!

Painting and trim project is coming along well, Bean should consider giving them a call.  Looks like they will finish up tomorrow.
He's too cheap

Golf Day - Dean better wake up and get going!
I'm catching up on this banter.
smart vibratirs? come on.

[...]

Well, here it is. Nice enough house, though a bit small and older than mine. But if it drops any lower, I may consider buying it and turning it into one big smoking lounge. Lol
http://alturl.com/ywdk3

Painting and trim project is coming along well, Bean should consider giving them a call.  Looks like they will finish up tomorrow.
He's too cheap
I got it covered.   ::)

[...]

It even has a phone in the bathroom!

good morning guys. it's golf day. Pinar del Rio Overrun and coffee here.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16